Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:21:54 PM
Quote from: Jay on March 14, 2012, 10:18:36 PM
Quote from: Meat on March 14, 2012, 09:33:42 PM
Quote from: Jay on March 14, 2012, 09:20:25 PM
Energy,
Do you have a sexy costume like that, that you wish to model for us all?   ||whistling||
Treating women like a piece of meat Jay? Wtf?  ||whistling||

Nope.  Treating sexy women as sexy.   ||whistling||

Jay, you missed meat telling us that you were treating women like him... ie, he wanted you to pay him a compliment... dude... how did you miss that.  He loves you and you broke his heart .... how could you :(

Well, I think Meat will survive.

BTW, I am going to cook a steak tonight.  I hope he doesnt think I am eating him.   ||whistling||
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

energy

Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:13:45 PM
Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 10:11:10 PM
She's okay with me showing whatever pics I want, both of us have all this pics on facebook, we're not like... you.

||popcorn||

Oh good... its nice to see free minded people :)
... I myself have much work to do on my own hang ups...,

From now, between us though, lets take a better foot forward from here Augusto.

Seriously, you did nothing but show you are jealous/envious and bashed my wife insinuating whatever dirty idea that is only in your mind. I do not accept your castity false double moral comments on my wife just because she is more beautiful that you'll ever be, both on her inside and in her outside.

So just stop.

Erm... I wont dignify that with a response.
all I eill say is I am a non smiter... just in case you wondered about that minus.
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Meat

Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:13:45 PM
Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 10:11:10 PM
She's okay with me showing whatever pics I want, both of us have all this pics on facebook, we're not like... you.

||popcorn||

Oh good... its nice to see free minded people :)
... I myself have much work to do on my own hang ups...,

From now, between us though, lets take a better foot forward from here Augusto.

Seriously, you did nothing but show you are jealous/envious and bashed my wife insinuating whatever dirty idea that is only in your mind. I do not accept your castity false double moral comments on my wife just because she is more beautiful that you'll ever be, both on her inside and in her outside.

So just stop.
Hey punk take your trash elsewhere.
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Augusto

Those were SIX indirect posts, and I don't know about you, but I don't like when people says or insinuate anything against the people I love.

energy

Quote from: Jay on March 14, 2012, 10:23:53 PM
Energy,
Do you have a sexy costume like that, that you wish to model for us all?   ||whistling||

Jay, you missed meat telling us that you were treating women like him... ie, he wanted you to pay him a compliment... dude... how did you miss that.  He loves you and you broke his heart .... how could you :(

BTW, I am going to cook a steak tonight.  I hope he doesnt think I am eating him.   ||whistling||
I think he'll like the effort your making with him ;)
Never Argue With A Fool

Shylala

Pff Augusto, if you knew energy you would know she would never make any comments like that. She raised a good question in asking whether your spouse knows youre posting her sexy pictures here.

I rarely smite but -1 for that comment
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

energy

Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 10:27:47 PM
Those were SIX indirect posts, and I don't know about you, but I don't like when people says or insinuate anything against the people I love.
Dont do it to yourself... seriously, I dont please people but Augusto, why are you hurting yourself unnecessarily, there is no need to.
I mean no harm
Never Argue With A Fool

Gnu Ordure

The face behind the shades:

Now you recognize me, don't you?

Jay

I dont think she said nor insinuated anything about your wife.

just sayin.

energy

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on March 14, 2012, 10:37:35 PM

Gnu, nice to have you here... I'd recognise you anywhere... respect ! 
Never Argue With A Fool

energy

Quote from: Jay on March 14, 2012, 10:37:56 PM

I dont think she said nor insinuated anything about your wife.

just sayin.

For an exercise... Please Augusto, point out those bits where YOU think that I said INSINUATED about your wife INDIRECTLY
I would like to see and explain.
Never Argue With A Fool

Meat

Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
Energy,

Jay's different lately. I can't seem to put my finger on it.  ||think||

energy

Quote from: Meat on March 14, 2012, 10:40:28 PM
Energy,

OH NOs !! not an IGI tiff of the super lovers !!
Never Argue With A Fool

Captain Luke

Just ignore it, En, Augusto seems to cause trouble wherever he goes.

energy

Noted Mr Captain, I shall leave 'tha't particular topic right here.. Augusto, dont worry about my request.
Never Argue With A Fool

Jay

Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:41:54 PM
Quote from: Meat on March 14, 2012, 10:40:28 PM
Energy,

OH NOs !! not an IGI tiff of the super lovers !!

Meat

Where did the numbers go Jay? What did they mean?  ||unsure||

Augusto

I will not, just because you spend 99% of your time in the social areas and you're friend of all this people doesn't give you the right to go for 6 por more posts discussing me or my wife:

First, you insinuated I was posting pictures without permission from my wife, which is sort of like I am a dark person to say the least, then you posted this:

"Well... you can use a combination of these pics by shooping... is that better?"

Spoiler

And don't tell me you came after me for so many posts with a good intention, you were jealous, here is you talking of yourself:

"and come on... less of this beautiful woman crap ... I am more than a picture and if you knew me"

So, no... I am not interested in knowing you. This is you angry now, making absurd claims such as "unsuspecting wife", calling me "cheeky monkey" and "naughty boy" and insinuating my wife looks like a whore: "I hope she is OK with us looking... oooh err.. sexy !!"

OK lets get the lost in translation out of the way... this ADVERTISED word is perciueved differently it seems.
OK, I will say again in the context of how I shouldve said it, dumbed down.
Hey you cheeky monkey, I hope you asked your sweet unsuspecting lady that weve seen her in sexy clothing, coz if she doesnt know then youve been a naughty boy... I hope she is OK with us looking... oooh err.. sexy !! 

I am sure it feels really good to be supported by your friends, but you had no right to said what you said, your posts were full of double senses, you were trying to hide your real emotions and people who does that are FALSE, also you deviate the subject of the topic which should be a friendly exchange into a chase against me, which is unethical.

So, just so you know, I disagree with your claim that you're more than a picture.

catwixen

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on March 14, 2012, 10:37:35 PM

Oh you're that Gnu..... it all makes sense now.  ||wink|| ||hippie||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Captain Luke

You are trolling this thread Augusto, stop.

Augusto

Edited.

energy

new thread Augusto... follow me !
Never Argue With A Fool

Augusto

Spoiler
I demand you to apologize to me and my wife in here. If you had no problem in deviating the topic to insult me as well as some of your friends I don't think you need another threat to apologize.

So don't come to me pretending you give a damm about keeping threats on topic.
[close]

Gnu Ordure

Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:38:30 PM
Gnu, nice to have you here... I'd recognise you anywhere...
Thanks, Energy. Some speciecists say all wildebeeste look the same, but they're usually ignorant pigs (literally - pigs have very poor eyesight, y'know).

Oh, all right, here's a real picture. This is me at 19 in '73, when I was a mean and moody bass-player in a rock band. In my dreams. In reality, I was just moody. And about as mean a kitten.

Augusto

Spoiler
Nice hair style Gnu. By the way... I was thinking, you know, sort of on a philosophical note, which kind of person would insinuate my wife is a whore, a married young woman that is waiting for my first son... and I came with the theory that this "person" should be something likeE1a breach removed.

Interesting what one can find over the internet.
[close]

catwixen

+1 Gnu for being a young rock god.  ||thumbs||

smexy
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

energy

Quote from: Augusto on March 14, 2012, 11:12:05 PM
I demand you to apologize to me and my wife in here. If you had no problem in deviating the topic to insult me as well as some of your friends I don't think you need another threat to apologize.

So don't come to me pretending you give a damm about keeping threats on topic.

Dude, dont be a child, lets do it properly, like men !

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,50546.msg553645.html#msg553645
Never Argue With A Fool

energy

Quote from: Gnu Ordure on March 14, 2012, 11:19:38 PM
Quote from: energy on March 14, 2012, 10:38:30 PM
Gnu, nice to have you here... I'd recognise you anywhere...
Thanks, Energy. Some speciecists say all wildebeeste look the same, but they're usually ignorant pigs (literally - pigs have very poor eyesight, y'know).

Oh, all right, here's a real picture. This is me at 19 in '73, when I was a mean and moody bass-player in a rock band. In my dreams. In reality, I was just moody. And about as mean a kitten.

I have to say mr Gnu... you are a cutie !
Never Argue With A Fool

energy

Never Argue With A Fool

Augusto

This is us, poor people who have worked together selling c**kies on the street while fighting to finish our career, we got married simply by signing some documents and didn't had the possibility to have a proper weading, not even weading rings:

So, we find ways to have fun and to enjoy life even when we have nothing... I decided to go to a store and have my wife to try some costumes even when I knew I wasn't able to buy anything, just to see her happy, so she went into the store and she tested 3 outfits, and because I didn't had money to buy anything I took pictures so we could remember, here are the other two outfits she wore:

She felt like a warrior, like a princess, she felt beautiful for a few minutes like a child... you can see that in her eyes, and because she is something beautiful in my life I decided to share with the comunity the reason for my joy, the reason why every single day I am happy whenever I open my eyes, the reason why I feel so lucky.

And now imagine the ultimate treacherous snake comming after my picture full of envy and hypocritical hate looking like "morality" to insinuate this human being, my wife, is like her. This brave young woman who is pregnant, studying, who is enduring missery with a smile, who even when we have nothing gives away the little we have... this is her giving an unknown little child a bracelet because she (the little child) was crying, I took the picture because it was going to be the last time I see that bracelet.

I actually feel really surprised that after sharing with the comunity all I get is smites and insults. It is amazing how certain people can be so envious of other people. Anyone that attacks my wife attacks the baby inside of her and attacks me. Anyone that insinuates she is a whore attacks love. There is no name for a "person" who does something like that. Someone who is so little that didn't even have the decency of offering an apologize.

Sometimes there are no words...