News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

energy

Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Maggie the Opinionated

He is precious. And not the least bit afraid of that funny man with the whiskers!

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Little Boat

Quote from: Meat on February 16, 2012, 01:13:22 AM
Santa is cardboard.  ||whistling||
What? Don't say that....It was bad enough to find out he's not real....and now no one can even be bothered to dress up ....
My smark is a a lot worse than my smite but seeing as I never smite there is substantial scope for my smark to be rather amiable. Now I just need to find out what a smark is...

urs

Jazz, love the red, and the overall color scheme! Suits you really well! And, the make up is pretty snazzy, too. Beautiful, dahling!

Any sign of a tutu down your way?

Jezzebelle

Quote from: urs on February 16, 2012, 06:33:16 AM
Jazz, love the red, and the overall color scheme! Suits you really well! And, the make up is pretty snazzy, too. Beautiful, dahling!

yes!! so sorry i forgot to message you!  it came yesterday and we love it <3 thank you so much!  i'll take pics soon and post  ||heart||

oh and thank you!  i bought some new makeup for myself, and spent the amount that entitles you to a "free" make over, so i had a little bit of funky fun for myself on v-day.  it was nice being a hott momma for a day :)
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

urs

Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 16, 2012, 06:45:04 AM
Quote from: urs on February 16, 2012, 06:33:16 AM

yes!! so sorry i forgot to message you!  it came yesterday and we love it <3 thank you so much!  i'll take pics soon and post  ||heart||

oh and thank you!  i bought some new makeup for myself, and spent the amount that entitles you to a "free" make over, so i had a little bit of funky fun for myself on v-day.  it was nice being a hott momma for a day :)

Oh, good! I was starting to worry, and was contemplating sending you a rant about how flippin slow the USPS is. So glad you like it! Take a lot of pics, okay! I might just wanna use a couple for advertising, since your little one is so cute.

And, i like your free makeover idea, not that you needed it; you're a hot momma every day. I might just trot on down to the local makeup counter and get one myself. After all, i'm always fixing everyone else up, and I ought to get a turn every once in a while.

Jezzebelle

yes, it was a very nice thing after being sick and taking care of a sick little one for the last couple weeks.  just a good way to start feeling better :)

and she adores it!  she was mad i wouldn't let her wear it to school (but i can never let her wear stuff like that, cause it just gets destroyed on the playground).  the pics you had didnt do the sparkles justice!  and you know how much i love sparkles  ||grin||

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Luigi

GG, you make adorable babies! He looks like you  ||smiley||
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

rickymooston

Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

acctnt_shan

KRIS!   ||heart||   Welcome back!

And Jezz, LOVE the new hair!  Makes me miss my own highlights, if only they weren't too expensive to keep up.
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Jezzebelle

Quote from: acctnt_shan on February 18, 2012, 01:35:41 AM
KRIS!   ||heart||   Welcome back!

And Jezz, LOVE the new hair!  Makes me miss my own highlights, if only they weren't too expensive to keep up.

yes, it helps to have a second momma who does hair for a living and basically only charges me for her costs

rickymooston

Makes me miss my own highlights, if only they weren't too expensive to keep up.

Shan were your highlights like those of Urs?

Luigi

My sister went to beauty school and actually did hair professionally for awhile. However, she wasn't making enough money to support herself so she had to stop and get a better job. So now, she does all my family's hair needs for free because she misses it so much. My mom gets her hair colored to cover the grey's (none of which are from me,  ||grin||) and never gets charged a penny. It's actually kind of nice to get free hair cuts once in awhile (I sometimes buy my own because I need one and my sister won't be around). We've tried to give my sis money before but she refuses, says she can't get paid for something she enjoys that much.
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

rickymooston

Quote from: Jezzebelle on February 16, 2012, 07:00:55 AM
yes, it was a very nice thing after being sick and taking care of a sick little one for the last couple weeks

Thanks for sharing that with us. Nice to see some positives like that come from the forum.

acctnt_shan

Quote from: rickymooston on February 18, 2012, 03:59:37 AM
Makes me miss my own highlights, if only they weren't too expensive to keep up.

Shan were your highlights like those of Urs?

Not even close to as bold or beautiful.  Just red and gold.  I'll post a picture when I get back from montana :-)
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

rickymooston

Quote from: acctnt_shan on February 18, 2012, 03:21:33 PM
Not even close to as bold or beautiful.  Just red and gold.  I'll post a picture when I get back from montana :-)

And they called her, the corporate Rebel.

acctnt_shan

As promised, a picture where you can see my old highlights, haha.   Not my best shot, I'm afraid, but you can see the red and gold (and the dark roots where it was growing out  ||whistling||)

Augusto

Me

My wife and I:

My wife:

This pictures are about one year and a half old tho.

leese

You're both gorgeous, Augusto. Thank you for posting a face to put with your name. +1 in a couple hours.

Augusto

I just want to imagine the world could be like this community: Everyone in peace, interacting with civility and intelligence. I am amazed...!

JudoChop

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Luigi

+1 in the morning for the lovely pictures. I +1'd you about an hour ago.  ||smiley||

Quote from: Augusto on February 28, 2012, 08:26:06 AM
I just want to imagine the world could be like this community: Everyone in peace, interacting with civility and intelligence. I am amazed...!

Ooooh, just you wait.

||devil||

FGOH

Quote from: Augusto on February 28, 2012, 08:26:06 AM

*locks down the dodgy threads before Augusto finds them*  ||wink||

+1 for the pics Augusto. Your wife is stunning. You are a lucky guy.

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

Augusto

Actually, her true beauty is inside of her, one of the most beautiful souls I've found in my life. I cannot ask for more.

Hemingway

Nice pics.

We all get along for the most part Auggy, but trust me.... we have our moments.

||popcorn||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

energy

few days ago I went to a friends wedding.....it was an Asian/Indian wedding
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Hemingway

Oh that handbag is just to DIE for!!!!  +1   ||wink||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

JudoChop

Did they get married in a steam room? whateverz +1
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.