Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudoChop

Quote from: Assyriankey on April 22, 2011, 02:09:43 PM
Quote from: Captain Luke on April 12, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
Out on the golf course with my summer hair cut

Nice form!  So no more opening the bowling eh?

Luke wasn't actually hitting the ball at the time, he was just stood there like that.

Quote from: Dadzilla on April 23, 2011, 11:49:06 PM
It was windy today!

||bow||
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Krisikins

ohh zilla, what a babe! +1
I'm not convinced of the existence of these things that don't exist...

Jay

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Shylala

my latest picture. though most of you have probably seen it already

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Hemingway

^ Stirring in pantaloons...............

Beautiful as ever Shy.  ||kiss||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

Rox

Keepin' it Real

Ratman

There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Assyriankey

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

urs

And Shy, that's a great photo! Love the daisy necklace, the angle, and the colors. Plus, you're pretty.

Dadzilla

Love the pic, Lala!  ||smiley||

I like the one in your avi too. You have such a nice smile.
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Meat

Quote from: Shylala on May 12, 2011, 01:59:27 PM

^ Nice! + 1  ||grin||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

energy

Shy, be mine.
I luff the prettiness!
Plus you are lovely too..Xxx
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Krisikins

here's me away with the scouts 3 weeks ago

and he's me and becks playin blackjack and drinkin mojitos before heading back to the campsite!

g
I'm not convinced of the existence of these things that don't exist...

Shylala

||smiley|| Thanks everyone

Kris, Love the blackjack picture!

rickymooston

Quote from: Shylala on May 12, 2011, 01:59:27 PM

Don't think my photographer has seen this. If he had, ...  Errr, can you share any of the love poems your boy friend wrote after you took this pic? Is he the photographer? ||666||

||Kris||
Quote from: urs on May 13, 2011, 04:21:18 AM
And Shy, that's a great photo! Love the daisy necklace, the angle, and the colors. Plus, you're pretty.

Spoken like a straight female. Most straight guys (and likely lesbians too) naturally have their tongues tied here.

Typically male comment, ...
Gaaah  ||hug||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

P.S Kris, love yours too. Mojitos are great and mickey moose is an interesting thing to try.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Shylala

Quote from: rickymooston on May 15, 2011, 05:09:43 PM

Don't think my photographer has seen this. If he had, ...  Errr, can you share any of the love poems your boy friend wrote after you took this pic? Is he the photographer? ||666||

||Kris||

Uh thanks Ricky haha. My boyfriend is not the photographer, and sadly, did not write me any love poems after seeing it. He did tell me he could spend hours looking at that picture, and that he wants to use me as a model for his photography assignment for college.

Mrs Pumpkin

Most recent of me... last night at our Eurovision party ||cheer||

acctnt_shan

Oh MrsP you're so lovely! 

And I just finished snooping through your party photos on FB, and it looked like a blast!  I love that you went all-out with the theme!
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

rickymooston

Quote from: Shylala on May 15, 2011, 05:39:36 PM
He did tell me he could spend hours looking at that picture, and that he wants to use me as a model for his photography assignment for college.

||666|| that is equivalent to the love poetry thing. The point being, he really really liked that particular picture.  ||wink||

rickymooston

Mrs. P you are apparently a genius with ovens, cakes and cameras. Apparently, you also look pretty great on camera yourself.

I hope your team won.
eurovision doesn't sound too sporty but you look like a soccer fan ...?

Mrs Pumpkin

Quote from: acctnt_shan on May 15, 2011, 06:22:12 PM
Oh MrsP you're so lovely! 

And I just finished snooping through your party photos on FB, and it looked like a blast!  I love that you went all-out with the theme!

Thanks Shan  ||shan||  We had great fun - my sister came up with the bright idea of doing a Eurovision party this year, and me being me has to go all out  ||grin||  I love a party!  I keep thinking I should make some sort of living out of it, but never get around to it  ||razz||

Quote from: rickymooston on May 15, 2011, 06:27:39 PM
Mrs. P you are apparently a genius with ovens, cakes and cameras. Apparently, you also look pretty great on camera yourself.

I hope your team won.
eurovision doesn't sound too sporty but you look like a soccer fan ...?

Thanks Ricky...I try my best  ||wink||

Eurovision is a song contest for the countries in Europe - there are two semi finals and the big final which is when we had our party.  There were 25 countries in all and we all picked flags out of bucket - they were our countries to support, and at the end we totted up the scores - a fiver (?5 GBP) in the pot each - my husband won!!!  (It paid for the food in the end lol)

Eurovision has a history of being quite political when it comes to voting - the break-away Soviet countries for example all giving the points to each other.  None of Europe like the UK so we don't do so well any more - it's not about the songs which is a shame as we had a great song this year.  A lot of swearing went on at the telly let me tell you! 

Hemingway

Quote from: Mrs Pumpkin on May 15, 2011, 06:21:08 PM
Most recent of me... last night at our Eurovision party ||cheer||

You have the sweetest smile Pumpkinator!

I had a eurovision party with my family too. We had great fun.  ||beerchug||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

none

the candle can only be lit so many times.

Shylala

Oh none ||wink|| you're such a tease

Ratman

I was going to say the same thing Shy.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

acctnt_shan

That's a lot of Natty Light  ||razz||
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~Elbert Hubbard

Dexter

Please note the similarity to my avatar. Avatar is cover of Dylan Album "Self portrait". Curiously, I look nothing like Bob Dylan.

I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

catwixen

How come you're so much better looking than your brother?
||cheesy||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?