Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Awww..... a very cute pic URS!

+1 for posting!  ||smiley||
"Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken"

rickymooston

Quote from: urs on April 08, 2011, 04:44:46 AM
Thanks. I still had a lot of baby fat in my face. Which is actually sort of bizarre, considering how much I worked out at the time. We checked our body fat in PE that year, and mine was 16%. I suspect that the only reason I was having a period was because I was taking birth control pills (a woman's body fat has to be around 18% or so in order to menstruate). My face is skinnier now and I still weigh the same, but I am definitely a lot flabbier.

Baby fat un the face is actually a good thing; anti wrinkle insurance. Sad your parents didnt get year books
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

JadedPulse

My favorite picture of me and my dad, when I was little:

I kiss turtles:

Eyeballs, oh my:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Jezzebelle

soo pretty jade!  and the baby pic is just beyond adorable.  +1
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Hemingway

Oh Jade.... the baby pic is out of this world for cuteness!!!!!

I love it!

+1   ||thumbs||

Captain Luke

Out on the golf course with my summer hair cut

Krisikins

ohhh JP yey for the baby and daddy pic, imma find some when i get home

* Krisikins loves her daddy! =)
I'm not convinced of the existence of these things that don't exist...

urs

My most recent haircolor has been pink, although it's not this color anymore; I just recently made it a more cranberry color. Whenever I get around to getting a pic, I'll post it. But this is my hair, as of two weeks ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uggoff/5572464933/in/photostream

Hemingway

Ha.... I love the hair URS.......... No blending into the background for you!

Ratman

Nice URS, +1 and Captian Luke, you are so handsome. ||smiley||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

Jezzebelle

ooooh is that a bald spot i see on the top luke  ||grin||

Hemingway

Get that fringe out of your eyes Luke!  ||smiley||

HeyThere

some of you have already seen it, but i figured i'd post it here since i've never done so before. i rarely have pictures of myself because i'm always the one behind the camera.

Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Jay

+1 Mir....for finally letting us see your purty face.  :)
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Ratman

+1 HeyThere!!!  Looking real good.  ||smiley||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

rickymooston

Quote from: JadedPulse on April 11, 2011, 07:02:36 PM
My favorite picture of me and my dad, when I was little:

||wink|| Good to have nice memories of him.

I kiss turtles:

Nice pic. Errr kissing turtles might not be my thing but its a great pic/

Eyeballs, oh my:

Lol.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Assyriankey

Quote from: urs on April 12, 2011, 04:36:44 PM
My most recent haircolor has been pink, although it's not this color anymore; I just recently made it a more cranberry color. Whenever I get around to getting a pic, I'll post it. But this is my hair, as of two weeks ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uggoff/5572464933/in/photostream

You need to act quickly, the white is showing in your eyes.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Assyriankey

Quote from: HeyThere on April 17, 2011, 11:48:34 PM
some of you have already seen it, but i figured i'd post it here since i've never done so before. i rarely have pictures of myself because i'm always the one behind the camera.

There's a smile in there waiting for the right time for world domination, no rush :)
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Assyriankey

Quote from: Captain Luke on April 12, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
Out on the golf course with my summer hair cut

Nice form!  So no more opening the bowling eh?

Krisikins

you may have some pictures of me!

three weeks ago on my friends 22nd birthday

the following weekend at the scout conference

and then the night of my last lecture day in my 3rd year of college... drunkies kris!

I'm not convinced of the existence of these things that don't exist...

Ratman

+1 Krisikins, You are one pretty lady and you have spunk!!! ||grin||

Jay

Quote from: Krisikins on April 22, 2011, 05:02:11 PM
you may have some pictures of me!

three weeks ago on my friends 22nd birthday

Wow Kris.  Your eyes really shine in this pic.  And love the hair!!!
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Ratman

Quote from: Krisikins on April 22, 2011, 05:02:11 PM

I just love the smile here.  The bare shoulder is a real plus too.  ||whistling||

Captain Luke

Quote from: Assyriankey on April 22, 2011, 02:09:43 PM
Nice form!  So no more opening the bowling eh?
A triumph of style over substance.

Until some young tyke comes and puts me out to pasture I'll keep bowling. Plus I'm captain...

kevin

here is a picture of shawna burglarizing our 150 year old meeting house through the kitchen window

i am already inside, and thoughtfully took this picture while she was still holding up the 20 kilo window. the windows have never had locks on them since they were installed in 1878.

i once mentioned to a 90 year old minister in my meeting that when we needed to get inside and had forgotten our keys we would just break in through the window in the kitchen. he thought for a moment, and then said, yes, that's the same one that i used to break in through

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Dadzilla

"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Jezzebelle

HeyThere

ayyyyyyye, mamasita! *whistes* foxy 'Zilla!

Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

Dadzilla

Quote from: Meat on April 24, 2011, 12:16:55 AM
Nice! ||thumbs||

lol - thanks Meat!

That doesn't mean I want to be "next"  ||wink||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."