IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shylala

STYLE WHERE ARE YOUR CURLS???

I love it though
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Ratman

Quote from: styleislove on December 12, 2010, 06:28:15 AM
Style PicSpam~ Cause I got a haircut and stuffs.

My hair down

GOD, I JUST NOTICED YOU GAIZ, MY NOSE IS HUGEEEE. D:
However, I love my haircut vair much and Iw ish my hair would stay straight forever.

Ooohhh that little smirck has me all tingly ||wink||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

styleislove

Quote from: Shylala on December 12, 2010, 03:24:13 PM
STYLE WHERE ARE YOUR CURLS???

I love it though
They're only temporarily gone. DX they'll be back tomorrow morning. Damnittttt.

THANKS GUYS! *hugs you all* Thanks for the wonderful comments. :3 I am so proud of my hair now.

Quote from: Ratman on December 12, 2010, 06:04:24 PM

Ooohhh that little smirck has me all tingly ||wink||

Be careful now, I bite. ||razz||
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

energy

You look very healthy and a radiantly beautiful woman
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Ratman

Okay Energy you had me all excited thinking that you posted a pic of yourself here so now I'm all  ||sad||
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

styleislove

Quote from: energy on December 15, 2010, 08:47:29 PM
You look very healthy and a radiantly beautiful woman

Aww, thanks E. <3

I shall take a picture of what my hair looks normally after I buy myself some conditioner. :D
8y 8eing me.

JadedPulse

Haven't added a new one in awhile:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Ratman

Love the hat and you have a great smile.  That's all I was looking at. ||whistling||

JadedPulse

Quote from: Ratman on December 24, 2010, 05:25:35 AM
That's all I was looking at. ||whistling||

Oh of course! What else could you possibly be looking at?? ||wink||
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

styleislove

Style's hair as it is normally!

Poofy nightmare!!
8y 8eing me.

Ratman

Style I think it looks great like that.  I like the waves.

leese

Style, you get prettier every year.and those mischievous blue eyes stay the same.

Yog

Ratman

JadedPulse

urs

Yog....HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!

My new color.

Ratman

Ratman

I have no idea who this is.  Some old guy I guess. ||unsure||

leese

I like the clean shaven face.^^ ||thumbs||

Yog

Lookin' smooth Ratty, lookin' smooth.

Ratman

Thank you Yog, I took my monthly shower that day so I was pretty clean too. ||wink||

Sweetling

Quote from: styleislove on December 25, 2010, 03:16:33 AM

Poofy nightmare!!

Style, I'm 41 and I've been living with curly hair for a long time. From one curly girl to another, here's my advice:

1. Do not ever brush or comb your hair when it is anything but soaking wet and well-conditioned. Let it air-dry, or use a diffuser with some good smoothing and/or sculpting product in your hair.

2. Don't shampoo it every day, or even every other day. Shoot for once or twice a week, max. Other days, just use conditioner.

3. Get a good hair cut with plenty of layers. Long hair with the ends all of a similar length make the triangle we hate. Take a couple of inches off the bottom.

4. Treat yourself to the salon flat-iron blowout as often as you can afford it. It's good for the ego.

5. Consider a fun color, like eggplant or auburn. It's dramatic, sexy and flattering with the curls.
Keepin' it Real!

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on January 02, 2011, 04:34:27 AM

Poofy nightmare!!

Style, I'm 41 and I've been living with curly hair for a long time.

That's too much work for this curly head.   The low maintenance solution is cut it short, wash it as often as you wish, and when you get out of the shower, shake your head, run your fingers through your hair and go!  When it get's long enough to need a comb, get it cut.  The frizzier it gets, the better, no problem, and talk about sexy!   ||cool||
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Jubal Early

I had long red hair, almost to my waist. Last February, I fell at work and broke both of my arms at the elbow.  My husband tried to take care of my hair, but it was too difficult.  One of my best friends is a stylist.  I asked her over and said "cut it anyway you want, just make it short."  I rather like it, but I do miss my long hair at times.

Half of writing history is hiding the truth. - Capt. Mal Reynolds

Sweetling

Quote from: David M on January 02, 2011, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: Sweetling on January 02, 2011, 04:34:27 AM

Poofy nightmare!!

Style, I'm 41 and I've been living with curly hair for a long time.

That's too much work for this curly head.   The low maintenance solution is cut it short, wash it as often as you wish, and when you get out of the shower, shake your head, run your fingers through your hair and go!  When it get's long enough to need a comb, get it cut.  The frizzier it gets, the better, no problem, and talk about sexy!   ||cool||

You're a boy. You don't know from such things.
Keepin' it Real!

Ratman

OOoooo love red haired women.  Looks great Jubal.+1

David M

Quote from: Sweetling on January 02, 2011, 05:34:31 PM
You're a boy. You don't know from such things.

Au contraire, sister.  With three sisters and two ex-wives and countless female friends I've dealt with more hair than you know, plus I go all the way back to the days when they would put rollers in their wet hair and sit with a baggie on their head with a hose sticking out of it that pumped hot air onto their hair, so that they could pretend they had the kind of curls you wish you didn't have.

Then came the curling irons and blow driers.  Of course, there have always been those nasty smelling chemicals they pay a fortune for at the hair dresser (sorry, Urs) to make them curly.  I had to sleep on the sofa for a week after one of those perms.

God saw fit to give me all the curls in the family.  In high school I would cut it once a year (in spring, for baseball).  Then in college I just let it grow into a delightful "triangle" as you call it (I prefer "sphinx look", very Egyptian).  Then during the disco days it evolved into a big "poofy" afro, and all the girls were jealous.

When I got sober I got tired of hair maintenance and went with the short look.  And if you don't think short hair looks sexy on women, did you ever hear of an actress named Halle Berry?
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

urs

Ratman

Urs, I'm wondering if you dye it yourself or do you have a professional do it?  I did myself blond a few times and was told I would lose it all if I kept doing it myself.  I do know it did feel stiff after I did it and so now I'm just a natural grey.

If I were to make mine brown (original color) how would I look?  Or am I better just to leave it as is?

Jezzebelle

jubal +1, red heads rock!  ||beerchug||

here's my short vs. long

i
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard