News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedPulse

Quote from: davdi on June 11, 2010, 11:26:50 AM
Quote from: JadedPulse on June 10, 2010, 03:48:15 PM
Quote from: davdi on June 10, 2010, 12:55:18 PM
Quote from: JadedPulse on June 10, 2010, 05:59:14 AM
I think I would pee my pants in an earthquake, or a tornado for that matter.

Give me a good old fashioned U.P. winter/snowstorm any day!

Ah Yupper, oh my gosh.  Seney Flats!  Where from, eh?

Ahaha. +1 for knowing about the U.P!! Not too many people do.  ||cheesy||

I'm way over on the west end, right on Lake Superior.

Actually in Superior or just outside.  Ever been to Isle Royale? 

Well, my house is about a block away from the lake. Of course I've been to Isle Royale!
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Dadzilla

Quote from: wabbit111 on June 11, 2010, 07:45:48 PM
Yay babe, I dont have to come out of the closet to explain out relationship now!

(good thinking ||wink||)

BTW who is the sheila in the pic?

What, Darling? You don't like that picture? Too bad! The others that you have are not for sharing.  ||wink||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

wabbit111

Quote from: Dadzilla on June 11, 2010, 08:51:30 PM
Quote from: wabbit111 on June 11, 2010, 07:45:48 PM
Yay babe, I dont have to come out of the closet to explain out relationship now!

(good thinking ||wink||)

BTW who is the sheila in the pic?

What, Darling? You don't like that picture? Too bad! The others that you have are not for sharing.  ||wink||

Were still pretending that's you are we ?

ok i'll roll with it babe  ||wink||
||love||
Don't quote me on that........

Dadzilla

You gonna skype today and say hi or not, Darling?
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

davdi

Quote from: Dadzilla on June 11, 2010, 08:57:09 PM

Tris insists this is a picture of your wife, Dadzilla.  You gonna come clean on this, or do we send the collector?
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

Dadzilla

Quote from: davdi on June 12, 2010, 09:22:48 PM
Quote from: Dadzilla on June 11, 2010, 08:57:09 PM

Tris insists this is a picture of your wife, Dadzilla.  You gonna come clean on this, or do we send the collector?

Tis my very own pic I've posted. I've come clean as a whistle. Unless Tris thinks that Wabbit is gay and calling me babe. (not that there is anything wrong with being gay!)

TrisTennant

I understand now, Zilla. Sorry I thought you were male all this time.
But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

Dadzilla

Quote from: TrisTennant on June 12, 2010, 10:50:22 PM
I understand now, Zilla. Sorry I thought you were male all this time.

No worries, Tris. I have purposely led everyone to believe that up to this point.  ||wink||

JustMyron

Hey dadzilla... make observations, and let me know if you get treated differently when people think you're male vs. female, wouldja? I'm curious how that'll go.

EDIT: Just read in your testimonials thread that many of the people on the FV forums knew. Nevermind - unless you've got interesting thoughts from when people didn't know.

David M

||think||  I wonder if some people here think that I'm really a dog... 
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

David M

||think||  I wonder if they'll treat me different if they find out that I'm not a dog...
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Airyaman

Quote from: David M on June 13, 2010, 01:33:05 AM
||think||  I wonder if some people here think that I'm really a dog... 

No, only theists believe in talking animals. But you do well at acting the part!
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

JadedPulse

I would like to cuddle with your dog, David. *nods*
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Luigi

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

wabbit111

Quote from: Luigi on June 13, 2010, 07:54:49 AM
Guess which one!  ||grin||

Am I allowed to hazard a guess curly?
||666||
Don't quote me on that........

Luigi

Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

Tish

What's that saying - all tits, no ass??   ||666||

"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

David M

Quote from: JadedPulse on June 13, 2010, 03:14:26 AM

*lick*

rakhel

There are two ways to slide easily through life:
to believe everything or to doubt everything;
both ways save us from thinking.-Alfred Korzybski

Brakeman

This is me at work.. well at my lab desk anyway..

Brakeman:
The origin of life is certainly not the most important question in the universe, not even for Christians.
wilson:
So - how do you know? what can you do or know without life?

Brakeman

Brakeman:
The origin of life is certainly not the most important question in the universe, not even for Christians.
wilson:

Shylala

Quote from: Brakeman on June 13, 2010, 03:26:15 PM
Quote from: Luigi on June 13, 2010, 07:54:49 AM
Guess which one!  ||grin||

The HOT one, of course!

ok ill make a guess since i havent seen you before. the one on the left looks like your avvie. so i think youre her :)
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

JustMyron

Quote from: Brakeman on June 13, 2010, 03:26:15 PMThe HOT one, of course!

<Thinks very carefully about how to phrase this respectfully>

Saying something that applies to all of them is cheating. Make a real guess.  ||razz||

I'm going with... second from the left. I know Dadzilla EDIT: Wabbit said "curly", but people have hair straighteners, and she could have been leading us off track.

Dadzilla

Actually Wabbit said curly. lol

Oh and to answer your question regarding how I'm treated as male vs. female - on the Fv forum I don't think there was much of a difference. The topics covered were never of a serious nature nor where they really gender specific. Anytime there was a poll that requested we choose male or female I would generally just ignore that so as not to skew results. On the IGI forum - I have found myself to be fairly limited in the areas that I would participate in as a male - hence my decision to " come out".

Shylala

thats so weird zilla, i never thought of the possibility that you might be female. definitely interesting. why did you lead people to think you were male if i may ask?
-Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Dadzilla

Quote from: Shylala on June 13, 2010, 04:35:38 PM
thats so weird zilla, i never thought of the possibility that you might be female. definitely interesting. why did you lead people to think you were male if i may ask?

Really only because Momzilla was taken when I registered for the FV forum. Once I was Dadzilla, it seemed awkward to post as a female. Little did I know how involved I would get on that forum! Truth be told though, I had fun posting with Dadzilla! I always warned people before I added them to my FB though!

Brakeman

Quote from: JustMyron on June 13, 2010, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: Brakeman on June 13, 2010, 03:26:15 PMThe HOT one, of course!

<Thinks very carefully about how to phrase this respectfully>

Saying something that applies to all of them is cheating. Make a real guess.  ||razz||

I'm going with... second from the left. I know Dadzilla EDIT: Wabbit said "curly", but people have hair straighteners, and she could have been leading us off track.

Actually I thought each of them were very attractive. I can't imagine any guy throwing them out of bed for eating crackers, as they used to say. Guessing, I'd say the one on the right.
Brakeman:
wilson:

kevin

david's dog bites.

ask him.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

David M

Quote from: kevin on June 13, 2010, 08:12:58 PM

david's dog bites.

ask him.

Not anymore.  Now, he just nibbles.   ||wink||

kevin

Quote from: David M on June 13, 2010, 08:37:09 PM
Quote from: kevin on June 13, 2010, 08:12:58 PM

david's dog bites.

ask him.

Not anymore.  Now, he just nibbles.   ||wink||

that's only because all your fingers are so short now that he can't get a good grip
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep