News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Happy Evolute

Quote from: Son of Man on May 31, 2010, 03:38:24 PM
HE, are you that tall, or are you wearing heals?

I don't wear heels on weekdays.

||smiley||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

JudoChop

Me with nipper number 1, and no it's not a manbag. It's just practical for holding stuff like towels and drinks and stuff, you know...

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

OoohShiny

What, no naked handstand?

Is this the nipper that you were planning to mail to me?  She'd fit right in at my house... the beastlies would love her and she'd be spoiled with constant gifts of wilted flowers and dirty trucks.

JudoChop

Quote from: OoohShiny on June 01, 2010, 01:36:06 PM
What, no naked handstand?

Is this the nipper that you were planning to mail to me?  She'd fit right in at my house... the beastlies would love her and she'd be spoiled with constant gifts of wilted flowers and dirty trucks.

I thought I'd settle in a bit before posting that here.

Anyway, take your pic. I have two. I can DHL or TNT.

Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

OoohShiny

You're killing me with adorableness.  I think the little one would work better, the boys would probably dote on her.  The big one looks like she's a bit older than mine, so unless she's truly Miss Bossy Britches, she'd end up battling with them over everything.  Unless she bites or throws a good punch?  They've learned to respect biters.

Captain Luke

Quote from: Son of Man on May 31, 2010, 03:38:24 PM
HE, are you that tall, or are you wearing heals?
I don't remember him being that tall...

Jezzebelle

awww what cutie pie girls judo!  my daughter would love that fur coat, she looks like a little princess.

and its ok to carry a "diaper bag" when you have kids  ||wink||  (well to women its ok... most guys will still probably laugh at it anyway)
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Maggie the Opinionated

Those little girls are gorgeous!

JudoChop

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on June 01, 2010, 08:44:16 PM
Those little girls are gorgeous!

Thanks, nobody commenting on me then? *laughs*

*cries*

energy

Man bag?
Does that count ?
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

energy

Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Tish

Quote from: JudoChop on June 01, 2010, 08:46:40 PM
Thanks, nobody commenting on me then? *laughs*
I have to admit, I was expecting someone a little shorter and a lot more pink, with sort of bigger ears and a big smile...   ||grin||
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

wabbit111

Man bag.............................Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Don't quote me on that........

rickymooston

Quote from: GodsPROMISE on May 31, 2010, 07:22:02 PM
here i am. nice and  ||coo-coo|| nutty

You're quite attractive but you have that femme fatale look. I hope you don't carry weapons?

JudoChop, +1 too. Your kids are also very cute. You remind me a bit of a friend I had here in Ottawa.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

GodsPROMISE

Quote from: rickymooston on June 01, 2010, 10:05:04 PM
Quote from: GodsPROMISE on May 31, 2010, 07:22:02 PM
here i am. nice and  ||coo-coo|| nutty

You're quite attractive but you have that femme fatale look. I hope you don't carry weapons?

JudoChop, +1 too. Your kids are also very cute. You remind me a bit of a friend I had here in Ottawa.
i do infact carry a 6in switch on me when i go out.. not that ive had to use it.... yet.

rickymooston

Quote from: GodsPROMISE on June 01, 2010, 10:15:07 PM
i do infact carry a 6in switch on me when i go out.. not that ive had to use it.... yet.

Are they legal in your country? I swear here in Canada, they are not.

GodsPROMISE

Quote from: rickymooston on June 01, 2010, 10:19:32 PM
Quote from: GodsPROMISE on June 01, 2010, 10:15:07 PM

Are they legal in your country? I swear here in Canada, they are not.
i believe its a state to state thing.. im not sure if its legal where i am or not.. not gotten caught with it LOL so ive yet to find any real evidence on the subject.

friend of mine had a consealed butter knife if him pocket once when we got popped. he didnt get in trouble for it [because its not illeagal? or because it was a butter knife? not really sure]

David M

Quote from: GodsPROMISE on June 01, 2010, 10:29:34 PM

friend of mine had a consealed butter knife if him pocket once when we got popped. he didnt get in trouble for it [because its not illeagal? or because it was a butter knife? not really sure]

On what charge would they arrest him?  Possession with the intent to butter? 
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

Maggie the Opinionated

LOL! Still, we live in a country in which a 5 year old could be suspended from school for pointing a chicken leg at another little kid and saying "bang"! How can you do comedy when our everyday reality is one grim joke?

GodsPROMISE

Quote from: David M on June 02, 2010, 02:26:33 AM
Quote from: GodsPROMISE on June 01, 2010, 10:29:34 PM

On what charge would they arrest him?  Possession with the intent to butter? 
consealed weapon i supose.. LOL we had no idea he had it on him til the cops searched him and found it. turns out he got high one morning, made toast and stuck the knife in his pocket LMAO  ||Ben|| the things people do...

Jezzebelle

geez peer pressure's a b***h!

ok here ya go... i don't go far without champagne in tow  ||grin|| but in my defense, it was NYE

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

leese

Quote from: ZZ on June 02, 2010, 04:17:11 AM

ok here ya go... i don't go far without champagne in tow  ||grin|| but in my defense, it was NYE

Love your hair color ZZ. English, Irish or Scot ancestry?

Tish

Thanks goodness you posted this!  Now I can picture you properly in the sex threads and ignore the Sponge Bob wearing kidlet you have in your avvie!!   ||grin||
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha

Tish

No, wait!!  That came out wrong!!!   ||shocked||  I'm not 'picturing' you!!! 
Buddha

GodsPROMISE

HAH youre a dirty birdy!!  ||thumbs||

catwixen

Actually we need a new resident drunk since I gave up drinking a couple of months ago.*sigh*  ||Kerly||
Can you get drunk once per fortnight, come into IGI and abuse the heck out of whoever is online? Ithink it gave the forum just the right amount of drama...anyhoo job's open.
Besides all that +1 yer a cutie.  ||tip hat||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

icec

Since all the cool kids are doing it...

wabbit111

Quote from: icec on June 02, 2010, 05:53:34 AM
Since all the cool kids are doing it...

Awwwwwwww, such a shame you chose this pic to post icy  ||wink||
Don't quote me on that........