News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwixen

Quote from: leese on May 11, 2010, 03:35:53 AM

Why does the middle sister look like the innocent one? Was she adopted?

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  ||runaway||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Pastafarian

A band I play in:
I'm the one with the Hello Kitty panties

Dressed "normally"

My wife and I

Rode into a tree. 2 weeks later I rode into another, not 10 meters from this one  ||hammerhead||
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

David M

^ I'm guessing intoxicants were involved in at least three of these pictures.

No wonder you can't find God!
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

catwixen

David M

Quote from: TubularBelle on May 11, 2010, 03:18:10 AM
Hello All,

I NEVER wore a bra, unless I was going to Church or something, until I was 40, and even then it was only because people gross out at braless women over 40, and my breast are two different sizes so I was getting too many comments re my nipples not matching up, and I don't think I have overly saggy boobs for an almost 50 year old.

Seeing as how Catwixen posted THAT pic without asking me, she can't complain if I post this one. And be warned Cat, I HAVE OTHERS, REMEMBER!!!!!!

||think|| It's hard to tell in that outfit, but they don't look tubular to me.
WARNING: Amateur psychiatrists have determined that this poster can be hazardous to your peace of mind.  Do not consume anything written by this poster unless accompanied by adequate doses of salt.

David M

Quote from: leese on May 11, 2010, 03:05:42 AM
Quote from: energy on May 10, 2010, 09:18:13 PM
Ps I've known too many women who didn't wear bras and yes it looked bad.
A bra CAN provide adequate support.
Obviously the reaching the belly was an exaggeration :)
weight gain and loss and pregnancy affect  breast sag regardless of bra  support. Your posture and pectoral muscles are more important in keeping those puppies  appearing aloft, when you unleash them from a bra.

Reminds me of an exercise my sister used to do, to the chant of, "We must, we must, we must improve our bust!"

Oh, the abuse I took from that girl.

Pastafarian

Quote from: David M on May 11, 2010, 11:50:11 AM
^ I'm guessing intoxicants were involved in at least three of these pictures.

No wonder you can't find God!

Prick. Guess again.
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

catwixen

Quote from: David M on May 11, 2010, 12:08:30 PM

This is why I will like you no matter how preachy you get.... ||thumbs||

energy

DavidM,
You really are in touch with your feminine side !

And

Tubular, thank you for posting, i feel better now because dont really want to be so obsessed with 'EM' if you know what I mean :)
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

David M

Quote from: energy on May 11, 2010, 04:27:49 PM
DavidM,
You really are in touch with your feminine side !

It was the only way to survive growing up with three older sisters, no brothers and a dad who didn't care that much for boys.  That, and sharing a bedroom with one of them from the time she was aged 12-16!  One time, when she was having cramps really bad, she made me promise that no matter what I did, I would never be a girl.  It's probably the only promise I ever made in my life that I've been able to keep, other than my second marriage, so far at least, and I have no plans to break it any time soon.

Be a woman, no thank you.  Love 'em to death, every one.  (Though I'll admit having a real hard time with the man haters who assume all men are pigs.)

Oh, the marriage is probably safe, too, unless Sweetling suddenly appears on my doorstep!  The only other two women who could turn my head are Goldie Hawn and Jennifer Garner.

TubularBelle

Quote from: energy on May 11, 2010, 04:27:49 PM
Tubular, thank you for posting, i feel better now because don't really want to be so obsessed with 'EM' if you know what I mean :)

Ummmm, actually I don't, can you explain it to me please, hehe.

I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

TubularBelle

Quote from: David M on May 11, 2010, 12:08:30 PM

Thanks David, I think!

Corsets are a wonderful invention.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Kerlyssa

leese

Suddenly the thread has largish audience. ||think||

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

That kitten is living my dream.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Kerlyssa

Quote from: leese on May 12, 2010, 04:19:47 AM

Chest hair is a popular issue.

That's after a year's worth of laser treatments by the way, I need to save up to get that last stubborn spot removed- the pale hairs don't respond well to light. I may have to resort to electrolysis.  ||sad||

leese

Quote from: Kerlyssa on May 12, 2010, 04:25:24 AM
Quote from: leese on May 12, 2010, 04:19:47 AM

Chest hair is a popular issue.

That's after a year's worth of laser treatments by the way, I need to save up to get that last stubborn spot removed- the pale hairs don't respond well to light. I may have to resort to electrolysis.  ||sad||
Well, just a heads up; the electrolysis REALLY hurts on your nipples. i gotta go get my hooves trimmed now. More girl  talk later.

David M

catwixen

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Kerl!!!! +1
Your lucky boobies!  ||PTW||

David M

Kerlyssa

Newt always has a comment about the forums.

She really needs to learn how to type. I bet she's an atheist. :)

For now, I'll just have to relay her messages as best I can. Newt says Mreep.

Son of Man

That first one's my favorite.  : )

David M

Quote from: Kerlyssa on May 17, 2010, 03:40:27 AM
Newt always has a comment about the forums.

She really needs to learn how to type. I bet she's an atheist. :)

For now, I'll just have to relay her messages as best I can. Newt says Mreep.

Most cats I know are satanists, but you could be right.

Have you noticed any strange, cruel, ritual like activity involving mice?  You know, where they terrorize the poor critter to death as if it were a game, and then continue to poke at the lifeless body, wondering why it won't "play" anymore?

We once had one that would lay in wait for my sister to walk down the hall from her bedroom, then leap out and claw at her legs and go dashing off to hide in the basement rafters.  It especially seemed to relish this activity when my sister was all ready to go out on a date, leaving her brand new nylons all clawed up and bloody.  Then the poor guy would have to endure being "entertained" by my dad while my mother dabbed at the wounds with iodine and my sister tried to figure out what else she could wear.

Ah, such joyous childhood memories!

Kerlyssa

When she walks backwards, her purr comes out as 'Hail Satan'. Does that count?

David M

Quote from: Kerlyssa on May 17, 2010, 05:14:51 AM
When she walks backwards, her purr comes out as 'Hail Satan'. Does that count?

The only way to know for sure is to try to drown it in the sink with your bare hands.  If you are successful, you know it was just a harmless kitty.  But if it claws you up big time and escapes, you know it carries the curse.

Be sure to wear eye protection if you try this.

Jesse, if you're reading this thread, please do not try this without your father's permission.

catwixen

Kerlyssa

Rpley dos my thinkingg for me

OGOD HEADCRABS

Son of Man

That's adorable! 

+1 for the cuteness.  : )