News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

Wow CJ - so that's what you would look like if you were a Christian!

Now grow it back!!!

No probs starting a new thread for your pics - we can merge them back into the existing photo thread later!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Crimson Joker

Dang it, I saw like 5 photo threads in the on-going thread section, and not a "normal" one.

Ugh...

Hahah, it looked really good wet and combed, but I will dye it black with blue tips when I'm in London sometime in a few weeks!

Lets merge, I want to stab son of man in the eye because somehow this is his fault.   ||rolleyes||

Son of Man

Quote from: Crimson Joker on October 11, 2008, 01:25:28 AM
Dang it, I saw like 5 photo threads in the on-going thread section, and not a "normal" one.

Ugh...

Hahah, it looked really good wet and combed, but I will dye it black with blue tips when I'm in London sometime in a few weeks!

Lets merge, I want to stab son of man in the eye because somehow this is his fault.   ||rolleyes||

When you find out whose "fault" it is, you'll be apologizing.  She's one of the sweetest people to grace an internet forum.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Crimson Joker

She being who?  I'm so confused now.  ||hammerhead||

Assyriankey

It's the haircut - I always feel dumber after a haircut.

DKIT!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Sweet, little Dkit.  I hope she doesn't see that her mistake has made you angry enough to stab someone in the eye.  : )

Assyriankey

Quote from: Son of Man on October 11, 2008, 01:46:03 AM
Sweet, little Dkit.  I hope she doesn't see that her mistake has made you angry enough to stab someone in the eye.  : )

You are just passing the buck - you should have linked CJ to dkit's photo thread!

Crimson Joker

Dkit is awesome though, I never got to talk to her much.  ||hammerhead|| ||hammerhead|| ||hammerhead||

Son of Man

Quote from: Crimson Joker on October 11, 2008, 01:48:03 AM
Dkit is awesome though, I never got to talk to her much.  ||hammerhead|| ||hammerhead|| ||hammerhead||

Well, make sure you talk to her before leaves for Japan.  She won't have much internet access there.  She'll be on even less than DonDoc is now.  : (

Assyriankey

Quote from: Crimson Joker on October 11, 2008, 01:48:03 AM

You could try talking to her here - good luck, so far she has only made a single post.  +1 if you succeed  ||thumbs||

cmarie

Quote from: Crimson Joker on October 11, 2008, 01:16:50 AM
Enough of these nonsense photo threads, this is for members to post of themselves!

I'll start with my awesome new haircut.  I wanted to keep it long, but clean and thin it up a bit.  ||cool||

There's an evil inside, it slumbers now, but in a moment's notice it could awake again.

I see that..... ||grin|| Nice haircut...;) The curls will come back soon enough. teehee.  Make sure to post when you dye it too, I am looking for ideas.  ||cheesy||

Enjoy, and post some of yourself too!  I'm looking at you cmarie.  ||wink||

I've already posted a couple... ;)
https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,37.0.html
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

Xia

Religion is what happens when people mistake fiction for reality.

Assyriankey

Hi Xia - long time no see!

That 2nd life avatar looks just like you :)

sky

Quote from: Codswallop on August 12, 2008, 04:07:07 PM
Apparently, the Church of Cod just got a big boost. The image of the deity was just spotted in a BLT by Mr. Friday at WWGHA. Bow down and worship the image of Cod!

I do think that the large french fry on the top of the pile looks a little like a Jesus fish..
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

Son of Man

Quote from: Xia on October 22, 2008, 01:37:37 AM
My Second Life avatar:

Xia, the new SL avatar looks great.  Is this a mod of the other one, or a brand new one?  She looks completely different.

And can you make an avatar that looks like Willie Nelson?  : )

+1

rickymooston

My Second Life avatar:

Her breasts are a bit on the artificially large side?
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Auz

Quote from: rickymooston on October 22, 2008, 10:42:46 AM
My Second Life avatar:

And? Where exactly were you going with that...

Bah! You've interrupted my gawking... thanks Ricky.
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Xia

Quote from: Assyriankey on October 22, 2008, 02:09:09 AM

Heya Assy!  Haha, I WISH I looked like my avatar.

Xia

Quote from: Son of Man on October 22, 2008, 02:38:34 AM
My Second Life avatar:

Xia, the new SL avatar looks great.  Is this a mod of the other one, or a brand new one?  She looks completely different.

And can you make an avatar that looks like Willie Nelson?  : )

+1

Thanx.  I guess you could say it's a mod.  You can edit the appearance of the sl avatar so that's what I did.  I got a new skin and needed to change the shape to look better with it, got some new hair too.  I'm sure there just might be a Willie Nelson look alike somewhere in SL, in fact I think I might have seen one in an SL ad a long time ago.  Some places sell celebrity skins and shapes.  I got my skin at a place that had Beyonce, Tyra, Scarelett and Rhianna and possibly somebody else. 

Xia

My Second Life avatar:

Hmm, suppose they are just a bit, lol.  But everything is bigger and better in SL!

rickymooston

Quote from: Xia on October 22, 2008, 12:56:27 PM
My Second Life avatar:

Hmm, suppose they are just a bit, lol.  But everything is bigger and better in SL!

Lol. I'm not quite used to em so big. I tend to date asian chicks.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on October 22, 2008, 02:09:09 AM

I told her that I'd rather see one that looked more like her, but she didn't make it.  If she weren't so nice about everything else, I'd smite her for that.  : )

Sunnysweets

I figured I'd share, me and my "small-dark-and-handsome" little man  ||cheesy||

.....ahhh didn't work.  I'll try again later...urg!
"There might be more than you believe, there might be more than you can see" ~ 3 Doors Down

catwixen

^ keep trying...you'll get there.  ||cheesy||

Xia you are a georgeous person. I love the dark mysterious look. I'm talking about the real you, not the xia wannabe in second life LOL. ||wink||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Sunnysweets

Quote from: Sunnysweets on October 23, 2008, 01:43:22 AM
I figured I'd share, me and my "small-dark-and-handsome" little man  ||cheesy||

.....ahhh didn't work.  I'll try again later...urg!

maybe?
"There might be more than you believe, there might be more than you can see" ~ 3 Doors Down

Son of Man

Sunny, you've got adorable kids.  But I think you could get your little man a more manly hat.  This was mine when I was little. 

+1

sky

Quote from: Son of Man on October 23, 2008, 09:46:08 PM
Sunny, you've got adorable kids.  But I think you could get your little man a more manly hat.  This was mine when I was little. 

+1

when did you become a man? your profile says your "female"?
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

Assyriankey

Quote from: sky on October 23, 2008, 09:51:29 PM

I think it was on her 18th birthday.  The doctors decided that it was not right to operate on anyone younger than that.

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on October 23, 2008, 10:39:25 PM
Quote from: sky on October 23, 2008, 09:51:29 PM

I think it was on her 18th birthday.  The doctors decided that it was not right to operate on anyone younger than that.

Neah, on another forum, I just didn't like the male/female icons appearing on each post, so I set mine to female out of annoyance.   : )

Xia

Quote from: catwixen on October 23, 2008, 03:28:00 AM
^ keep trying...you'll get there.  ||cheesy||

Xia you are a georgeous person. I love the dark mysterious look. I'm talking about the real you, not the xia wannabe in second life LOL. ||wink||

Aw thanx!