News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TubularBelle

That's much better, now I am getting excited!

Great photos!
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Shakaib

sky

My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

Shakaib

TubularBelle

Sky you are gorgeous.

If you are fat then I wanna be fat too!
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Assyriankey

Quote from: Shakaib on September 29, 2009, 04:50:36 PM
lol Assy is so insulting!

I didn't really call sky fat;  I only said that her shadow was fat.  It was probably dinner time.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

sky

Quote from: TubularBelle on September 30, 2009, 07:08:30 AM
Sky you are gorgeous.

If you are fat then I wanna be fat too!

Thanks TB, I have been bigger and I have been smaller, this will have to do.

I don't think Assy really meant I was fat, but he wouldn't take it back.

Actually I was just having fun a day or so ago. I am toying with the idea of making a youtube video of myself all in jeans and putting a song to it. So that is the bigger reason for the pictures. I don't know how to make a youtube video with Windows Movie Maker and I really want to know how, but first I need the photos.

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 30, 2009, 11:15:01 AM

I didn't really call sky fat;  I only said that her shadow was fat.  It was probably dinner time.
Assy, if you look around Sky's photobucket account, you'll see more pictures of her, some of which do not have the date stamp cropped out.  She may have looked good back in 1984, but chances are that she looks nothing like that anymore.

||shocked||
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

catwixen

Movie Maker is fun sky...and really only takes a little practise to get used to.  ||thumbs||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

sky

Quote from: Son of Man on October 01, 2009, 02:40:49 AM

Assy, if you look around Sky's photobucket account, you'll see more pictures of her, some of which do not have the date stamp cropped out.  She may have looked good back in 1984, but chances are that she looks nothing like that anymore.

||shocked||

What are you saying, I don't get it.  There are no pictures of me on my photobucket from 1984 and you can't see all my pictures...can you??

Assyriankey

Quote from: Son of Man on October 01, 2009, 02:40:49 AM
Quote from: Assyriankey on September 30, 2009, 11:15:01 AM

||shocked||

||shocked|| ||shocked||

||think||

1984?  Big Mother comes to mind.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

sky

There's my picture for today. The hell with 1984.

TubularBelle

Have a go at Movie Maker Sky, it is quite easy and you will be creating masterpieces in no time. Almost all my videos are done with Movie Maker, and Catwixen has done some cool stuff too.

sky

^I've tried practicing before, I didn't get very far. Is there a tutorial that you know of that's simple without all the extra unneeded information.

I'm one of those people you have to tell to turn left or right. North South East and West just confuses me.

TubularBelle

Well my best guess would be you might find a tutorial on You Tube. I will have a look.

And there are heaps more of them but this one said 'for beginners'

I just typed in 'How to use Windows Movie Maker' in the Search bar.

There might even be one with someone who speaks which might be even better.

Cheers,

Tracy.

Let us know when you create your first movie.

sky

Thank you TB, if it's as easy as it appears to be on that video then I'm good to go. I had looked at several youtubes about using Movie Maker, none made it look as simple as the one you posted.

I had trouble with adding music. I never dragged it into the audio music section. I had a little trouble with the transitions but I could never really tell if they were right because the music never played.

I saw some of your videos, I enjoyed them for the live quality. They were animated and fun looking. It's hard work taking your picture every day. It's hard to get the pose right and the facial expression at the same time. No wonder those super models make so much money...
||beerchug||

Shakaib

Quote from: Son of Man on September 05, 2008, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: anna on September 05, 2008, 07:11:43 PM
No, not Texas, from NZ (sorta-kinda) but i live in Massachusetts

Assy is from NZ, too, and he wears a hat kind of like Crocodile Dundee's.  I think a cowgirl hat would would be a good look for you. 

Assy Looks Cool!

leese

^What is the purpose of that post, Shak?

Shakaib

||cheesy||

Shakaib

This is a picture of me riding on some kinda Dino thingy:

||yoshi||

and this is me running:

||mario||

I wish i could run faster ||sad||

Goobatron

Son of Man

Quote from: Goobatron on November 08, 2009, 11:53:30 PM

I like the hairdo.  Weird Al styles his hair the same way.  : )

Kerlyssa

I found a hat.

-Man, my glasses are crooked.  ||angry||

Son of Man

I knew you'd look good in a hat.  : )

+1

leese

Quote from: Kerlyssa on November 09, 2009, 06:03:48 AM
I found a hat.

||thumbs||

Would you like a matching purse?  ||think|| I think I have one .

Son of Man

Leese, don't you have a brown bag that you can offer her?  And a brown cowgirl hat to go with it?  That's kind of what I was thinking when I pictured her in a hat.

Luke, this most recent pic of Kerlyssa shows that you were right about her skin.  I think she's either lying about her age, or she uses some really great skin care products.

And, Kerlyssa, the crooked glasses are a nice touch.  Don't pretend it's not intentional.  People can only take so much of that, before they go on the attack.  Remember what happened to LilyLing at ATT?  : )

Kerlyssa

I'm 26, no 60.

Quote from: Son of Man on November 10, 2009, 03:30:09 AM
Leese, don't you have a brown bag that you can offer her? 

-100!  ||angry||

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

She belongs in the Non-Member Photo Thread. 

sky

Quote from: leese on November 09, 2009, 06:13:34 AM
Quote from: Kerlyssa on November 09, 2009, 06:03:48 AM
I found a hat.

||thumbs||

Would you like a matching purse?  ||think|| I think I have one .

I have the scarf.