News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

Quote from: Lucifer_ on August 11, 2009, 02:18:12 PM
^ That's a really nasty picture. Nothing artistic about it. I hate photos like that.

That's one of his better ones, praise the Lawd for small mercies!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Lucifer_

Quote from: Kerlyssa on August 11, 2009, 02:30:04 PM
^ That's a really nasty picture. Nothing artistic about it. I hate photos like that.

Lucifer, might be best not to be picking on other people's photos too much, mmk?

I'm not picking on his photo, just a critique.
"To find yourself, think for yourself."- Socrates

rickymooston

Quote from: Kerlyssa on August 11, 2009, 02:30:04 PM

Lucifer, might be best not to be picking on other people's photos too much, mmk?

Well, being a guy, I can't objectively judge the "hotness" of Goobs photo per se.

If other females wanted to "out hot" Lucifer with better photos, I'd be open to that.  ||wink||

In all fairness, other guys could do the same too. +1 for Goobs for the nice effort, even if he might have chosen his worse photo for that.

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

catwixen

LOL it's called "humour" and some people find that to be an artform.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

red77

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on August 10, 2009, 09:13:13 AM
I take back everything I have and haven't said about Lucifer (and her underscore). I think words fall miserably short... well mine do at any rate.

Well thats pretty much guaranteed for you anyway Auz...

Anyhoo, nice pics Lucifer and -400 to Goobs for all pics posted thus far

||razz||
"Either this fence goes or I do..."

Red77 on outside deathbed

Goobatron

Quote from: red77 on August 12, 2009, 01:21:59 AM
Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on August 10, 2009, 09:13:13 AM
I take back everything I have and haven't said about Lucifer (and her underscore). I think words fall miserably short... well mine do at any rate.

Well thats pretty much guaranteed for you anyway Auz...

Anyhoo, nice pics Lucifer and -400 to Goobs for all pics posted thus far

||razz||

Im warning you wolfie boy, i have more.

styleislove

Lucifer, you are exceptionally beautiful.

Now I'm going to leave before I kill you out of jealousy. ||razz||
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

Goobatron

This better?

red77

"Either this fence goes or I do..."

Red77 on outside deathbed

Goobatron

leese

Shakaib

catwixen

Oh oh...now you encouraged him. ^  ||hammerhead||

TubularBelle

Here is a nicer photo of Goobatron for those who have been disturbed.
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Sita

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

rickymooston

Tube belle that guy is so much better looking than Goobs.  ||Kris||

Are you kidding? THAT's Goobs? No way, Goobs only has one picture. That odd thing he keeps re-posting.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

TubularBelle

I don't know why he pulls faces all the time, esp in photos, I rarely get a good one of him. This was taken at Mum's birthday in May, he's actually a very nice looking boy, now if we can just get a handle on that foot odour problem he has!
I hate early mornings, I did not even know that there were two six o'clocks in one day.

If I could walk a mile in your shoes.....then I would be a mile away, and I would have your shoes.....

Goobatron

Quote from: TubularBelle on August 19, 2009, 04:47:05 AM
I don't know why he pulls faces all the time, esp in photos, I rarely get a good one of him. This was taken at Mum's birthday in May, he's actually a very nice looking boy, now if we can just get a handle on that foot odour problem he has!

How dare you?!?!! youve ruined my image!

I didnt pull a face because you didnt want me too... never again.

Goobatron

Ahhh... i feel better now.

catwixen

Shakaib

Quote from: TubularBelle on August 18, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Here is a nicer photo of Goobatron for those who have been disturbed.

where did the ginger hair go?!

Goobatron

My hair is naturally black... i tried to dye it blonde, but it went orange. That photo is like 2 years ago or something. The other photo with black hair was after i shaved my head and sometime this year. earlier.

rickymooston

Quote from: TubularBelle on August 19, 2009, 04:47:05 AM

I thought he was aiming for show business.

My suggestion would be for him to team up with Lucifer. Her hotness might keep the audiences interested when his jokes fall flat.

Kerlyssa

If you put enough oil into it, a pompadour would turn you into an excellent Elvis.

TubularBelle

Yeh an Elvis pompodour would look good.

Shakaib

this is a cool picture of me!!

Codswallop

Shakaib

Quote from: Codswallop on August 26, 2009, 09:55:18 PM
It isn't either one.

You need to explain what you mean, how do you expect me to know what the you mean by "It isn't either one", either what?  ||think||

Goobatron

I think what he means is that its not you, and its not cool.

Airyaman

Meh, he's in his 50-60s, who cares...
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.