News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Man

Quote from: Kerlyssa on April 08, 2009, 06:53:45 PM
Quote from: Son of Man on April 08, 2009, 04:38:38 AM
Quote from: sky on April 07, 2009, 11:45:20 AM
Nice pic. Kerlyssa. It's good to put a face to the name..:) Now where's that cat?

I tend to get people mixed up, when I can't put posts with faces.  And when someone has an avatar with a face on it, and no pic in the photo thread, I imagine them as their avatar.  When I see a post by JM, I imagine it being written by Kevin Smith.
Is that your way of saying you'll always think of me as a bald, necrotic demoness?
+1

No, the pic overrides my first guess that you were ugly and hiding behind a made up name that was pretty.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Fit2BThaied

In fact, my hair looks lighter now than that photo suggests, in good light. I resisted colouring my hair for decades while the browns and silvers crept in. I intend to get it coloured every two months (for only $6 !), and to let it grow longer. So many of my younger friends, and my sons, have receding hairlines, bald spots, thinning, etc. I sent my photo to my best friend, who at 41 is almost bald, and he was very jealous.
I am often wrong, but not always.

Son of Man

^^^Ricky, that guy has hair.  Let's smite him. ^^^

Fit2BThaied

I would rather be smitten than smited.

Kerlyssa

I am hypnotized by Fit's hair. It's...sparkly.  ||shocked||

Fit2BThaied

There was a doll or cartoon named Sparkle Plenty.

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Kerlyssa

Quote from: Fit2BThaied on April 09, 2009, 04:14:29 AM
There was a doll or cartoon named Sparkle Plenty.

You've got a ways to go if you want hair like that.

Fit2BThaied

Right. But on that AC/DC video, the lead singer had long blond braided hair.

Shawna

Here's Kevin and me.

I posted this photo of me somewhere else around here, but I think this is Kevin's debut, other than our wedding pictures.  As long as he's in Oswego....

"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

leese

Nice pictures, Shawna! Now I'll recognize Kevin if our paths ever cross. Stranger things have happened. ||smiley|| Do you both have green eyes? Hard to tell on my screen.

Shawna

Neither of us has really green eyes.

Mine are hazel, with occasional inexplicable wild greenness.  It comes and goes.
Kevin's are grey, with green flecks.
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

Auz

Now that's a beard to be proud of!
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Shawna

Sssssshhhhhh....  I'm always on him to trim it, and he's always resisting.....
--Origen

Fit2BThaied

Nice pics, Shawna. I had a beard, but as soon as the grey came out, I cut the beard.

Shawna

He used to just let it grow.  Then one day he was lighting the pilot on a water heater and a ball of flame blew out and trimmed the beard and incidentally his eyebrows.  I convinced him that he looked better with it trimmed like that (but with eyebrows).  So we have traded favors and now he is better at keeping it tidy.

He's grey all over, but he doesn't care.   ||rolleyes||
--Origen

catwixen

Kevin looks mischievous..... ||wink||

Great photos +1  ||thumbs||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

Shawna

Quote from: catwixen on April 11, 2009, 04:11:52 AM
Kevin looks mischievous..... ||wink||

Great photos +1  ||thumbs||

Thanks, Cat!

Kevin is very very mischievous.  Ya gotta watch him like a hawk.
--Origen

meya

Shawna, who is the guy smiling behind Kevin? ||smiley||
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Shawna

I am embarrassed to say that I don't know his name.

Kevin took that picture of himself at our church's annual gathering, and that guy is a Quaker from the East Coast who I have talked to and who is very nice, but whose name I don't think I have ever learned.   ||hammerhead||

--Origen

Son of Man

Kevin's got a neat hat.  Why isn't Shawna wearing hers?

Shawna

I think I see a cereal bowl in the picture... it may be that we had just finished breakfast, in which case I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

On the other hand, sometimes when I'm just hanging around the house I don't put it on.
--Origen

Auz

Quote from: Shawna on April 11, 2009, 08:54:55 AM
I think I see a cereal bowl in the picture... it may be that we had just finished breakfast, in which case I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

On the other hand, sometimes when I'm just hanging around the house I don't put it on.

Ssshhh.... the cereal bowl is her hat... she just doesn't want to admit it.
It's very practical.
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Shawna

Nothing gets by you, Auz  :)
--Origen

Kerlyssa

I found her hat. Some kid took it.

Shawna

Darn those kids.  Last time, they threw it up into a tree.  Took me all day to get it down.

Thanks!  I'll send you postage.
--Origen

leese

I have the Atheist version.

Shawna

You guys are adorable.

Utterly adorable.
--Origen

Sita

Quote from: Shawna on April 11, 2009, 08:54:55 AM

Was that taken in your home?  It looked like a library to me.

Quote from: leese on April 11, 2009, 08:53:46 PM
I have the Atheist version.

Nice picture leese

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Carl Sagan

Son of Man