News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Man

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 23, 2009, 01:47:45 AM
It's still too short, and taking forever to grow back.  ||sad||

You water it enough, but you also need sunshine.  You're in the wrong state.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Scrabble Hamster

Quote from: rickymooston on March 23, 2009, 01:50:33 AM
Quote from: rickymooston on March 21, 2009, 05:30:30 AM
Thank God you are back. I'm a theist now. My prayers have been answered.

Your kid? Rather cute. SoM is jealous of the attention that kid is getting.

Was this post meant for me, or for Sunny?

||666|| You. I asume Sunny is the short one in the picture and you are the babe from accounting. It will be a few years before Sunny starts stealing all of Trevor's trophies.

I believe that was a picture of Sunny, and I don't know who the baby is with her. I quoted it because I thought it was me at first glance.  ||smiley||
If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? - Carl Sagan

styleislove

Oh noes, -1 for me, I cut my hair short last month...

>.> IT'S ALREADY PAST MY SHOULDERS. AGAIN.
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

Scrabble Hamster

Quote from: Son of Man on March 23, 2009, 01:51:32 AM

You water it enough, but you also need sunshine.  You're in the wrong state.  : )

The sun came out today. It was very exciting.
If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? - Carl Sagan

Son of Man

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 23, 2009, 01:56:07 AM
Quote from: Son of Man on March 23, 2009, 01:51:32 AM

You water it enough, but you also need sunshine.  You're in the wrong state.  : )

The sun came out today. It was very exciting.

The sun in CA makes people warm.  Does your sun do that, or is it one of those crap suns like they have in Wyoming? 

My baby sis, the smart one, just moved back from Nevada, and now she's hanging out at the beach, because the weather's nice there, even at 9pm.

rickymooston

Quote from: Scrabble Hamster on March 23, 2009, 01:53:29 AM
I believe that was a picture of Sunny, and I don't know who the baby is with her. I quoted it because I thought it was me at first glance.  ||smiley||

She looks like you ...

Of course, we've been missing you so badly, that a moose can be forgiven for confusing one human female for another.

Could she be your evil twin?
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

seka

Alright, since I did say this when I came back...

Quote from: seka on March 22, 2009, 12:39:38 AM
I removed the video when I found out that an ex found out about it, which was more of an impulse decision and in retrospect I wish I had left it up. I don't think QM ever saw it, which is another reason that I wish I'd left it up - he keeps on trying to get me to sing for him, and I keep on refusing, so showing him that might have been a nice way to get him to stop his requests. On that note, I don't know if anyone (SoM) has a copy of it saved, but if yes and I can get it back, I would really appreciate it. In fact, I might even post an updated pic in the photo thread in exchange...

And SoM did send me a copy of the video...

Me and my ex roomie, on the way to Cooper's Rock in West Virginia

Me and Adam, pre Seka and Adam days, at Cooper's Rock.

rickymooston

Quote from: seka on March 26, 2009, 08:06:15 PM
And SoM did send me a copy of the video...

Me and my ex roomie, on the way to Cooper's Rock in West Virginia

+1 to SoM.

He is always so accomodating!!!

Seriously, he is the nicest guy on the forum.

Mooby is greatly out ranked and JM pales in comparison to the Moobs.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on March 23, 2009, 03:44:37 AM
The sun in CA makes people warm.  Does your sun do that, or is it one of those crap suns like they have in Wyoming? 

I think some, what makes people warm in CA are all the hot chicks around there, wearing short skirts and bathing suits?

The sun merely makes it easier for you to SEE them.

||666||

If ScrabbleHamster lives in WY, the sun over there can't be too bad either. I mean, was she not known as the "babe from accounting" at one point?

She is also one of the few sane people on this forum.

Son of Man

Hamster lives in NY (hey, that's close to Canada, the Moose should visit her!).  And she is not sane, or she'd be in CA.  : )

Son of Man

Seka, +1 for posting pics.  It had been a long time.  And, remember, with beauty comes the responsibility to post pictures.  Look at all the other good-looking women who aren't posting theirs.  You need to set a better example, as do the others. 

I have seen my beloved Member Photo Thread pissed on by the likes of Trevor and Assy, while the people we'd like to see pictures of sit lazily at their computers and post in religious threads.  That's not my great vision.  That's not why The Chosen One was the first to post in this thread.  Beautiful women, follow in Dkit's footsteps and post a pretty picture. 

This forum has more beautiful women than any place on the internet, too many to even mention.  We have about 10 lovely women named Laura.  Where did they all go?  Phillie, Laura, Sweetling, Lara, Valcin, (sorry, i forget the other five) get back here.  I know you're all holding back some great pics.  And, Phillie, pics on a tractor would be nice.   I've been waiting for some time now. In exchange, I won't speak of the time you drunkenly terrorized a little Texas town on one, firing your shotgun into the air with a 12 pack in your lap. 

Xia, stop playing that damned video game, already, and get into the Xena costume. Don't say the camera's broken, because I know you can find a guy who'd be willing to take pictures of you.  Hamster, shave your beard, and show us that pretty smile of yours.  Vynnette, you still haven't even joined the forum yet, you're waaaay behind.  Fingers, it's been a long time since we've seen your forehead or pretty eyes.  Ashe, i know you like to take pictures of yourself.  Just send a couple our way, please.  Sunny, you were pretty enough to be a moderator, back when all the lady mods were babes.  Come on back to the Member Photo Thread.  Spider, cute comes naturally to you.  No Photo Thread would be complete without some cuteness.  Who am i missing?  I know there are a bunch more, but it's late.  The point is that this place is crawling with babes but our Photo Thread doesn't show it. We can be so much better.

+1 to the women who care about and support the forum in any way they can.   +1 for gracefully sharing the face that God (or evolution) personally chose for you.  +1 to the women who make the world happy by posting a picture here.  +1 to women who do the right thing.  : )

meya

You forgot to mention me SOM! ||smiley||
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Son of Man

Quote from: meya on March 27, 2009, 07:04:56 AM

The last time we talked about this, you were certain that if you posted a picture, one of us evil atheists was going to hunt you down and kill your family.  : )

rickymooston

sky

Quote from: Son of Man on March 27, 2009, 06:37:11 AM
  Beautiful women, follow in Dkit's footsteps and post a pretty picture. 

This forum has more beautiful women than any place on the internet, too many to even mention.    I know you're all holding back some great pics. 

Sunny, you were pretty enough to be a moderator, back when all the lady mods were babes.  Come on back to the Member Photo Thread.  Spider, cute comes naturally to you.  No Photo Thread would be complete without some cuteness.  Who am i missing?  I know there are a bunch more, but it's late.  The point is that this place is crawling with babes but our Photo Thread doesn't show it. We can be so much better.

+1 to the women who care about and support the forum in any way they can.   +1 for gracefully sharing the face that God (or evolution) personally chose for you.  +1 to the women who make the world happy by posting a picture here.  +1 to women who do the right thing.  : )

SoM, we need more of your begging the women around here. It just feels right..
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

rickymooston

Hamster, shave your beard, and show us that pretty smile of yours.

Sunny, you were pretty enough to be a moderator, back when all the lady mods were babes.

+1

+1 to the women who care about and support the forum in any way they can.   +1 for gracefully sharing the face that God (or evolution) personally chose for you.  +1 to the women who make the world happy by posting a picture here.  +1 to women who do the right thing.  : )

+50 ;-).

seka

Meya, I'm still looking forward to seeing that picture of you. Think you can post one, now that you see there's no real danger to it?

sky

Quote from: seka on March 26, 2009, 08:06:15 PM

Me and Adam, pre Seka and Adam days, at Cooper's Rock.

Cute couple! :)
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

Son of Man

Quote from: seka on March 27, 2009, 02:08:32 PM

Meya, I'm still looking forward to seeing that picture of you. Think you can post one, now that you see there's no real danger to it?

Meya, you posted a picture of your dog, and we didn't kill it, did we?  : )

leese

Quote from: Son of Man on March 27, 2009, 08:10:17 PM

I think someone poisoned Meya's dog... ||sad||

meya

Quote from: leese on March 27, 2009, 08:14:10 PM
Quote from: Son of Man on March 27, 2009, 08:10:17 PM

I think someone poisoned Meya's dog... ||sad||

leese is right, in December someone DID poison my German Shepherd!

Which one of you Atheists is the culprit?  ||kung-fu||
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Son of Man

Meya, if you post your picture here, and it's discovered that one of our forum members has killed you, you can rest assured that we will permanently ban that member.

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on March 28, 2009, 02:20:15 AM
Meya, if you post your picture here, and it's discovered that one of our forum members has killed you, you can rest assured that we will permanently ban that member.

Strictly speaking is murder against forum rules? Or do you need a new rule for that?

Son of Man

Quote from: rickymooston on March 28, 2009, 03:59:36 AM
Quote from: Son of Man on March 28, 2009, 02:20:15 AM

Strictly speaking is murder against forum rules? Or do you did a new rule for that?

It's against the rules even to threaten to kill someone, so I'm sure the mods would toss a murderer out.  So far, we have a perfect record.  No one has been killed for posting a pic.  Not even the people who end up in the Corner a lot kill people.

------------

Meya, if you go to the grocery store, more people will see your face than if you posted it here.  And the people at the grocery store can follow you home.  Forum members can not do that. 

meya

Quote from: Son of Man on March 28, 2009, 04:10:05 AM
Meya, if you go to the grocery store, more people will see your face than if you posted it here.  And the people at the grocery store can follow you home.  Forum members can not do that. 

Yes, but I don't usually engage in deep theological discussions with people at the grocery store that make them upset and frustrated with me!

Son of Man

Quote from: meya on March 28, 2009, 06:07:43 AM
Quote from: Son of Man on March 28, 2009, 04:10:05 AM

Yes, but I don't usually engage in deep theological discussions with people at the grocery store that make them upset and frustrated with me!

Serial killers have to shop, too, and they shop at the same stores that we all do.  At the grocery store, there is a small chance that one of them will randomly target you, follow you home, and then cut you up into little pieces.  At IGI, people can see you, but no one can follow you home.  : )

Meya --> ||chocobo||  : )

QuestionMark

καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει

Son of Man

Quote from: QuestionMark on March 28, 2009, 06:34:04 AM
Meya is a chocobo?

It was the closest thing we had to a chicken.   : ) 

QuestionMark

καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει

Shawna

Sunny, you were pretty enough to be a moderator, back when all the lady mods were babes. 

So....  all the lady mods aren't babes anymore?   ||think||
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen