News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

A private public board?

Started by Assyriankey, February 03, 2009, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assyriankey

Should we have a public board that only our members can read and if yes, should we add a new board for this purpose or change the permissions on an existing board (possibly the 'Other' board)?

Should our sexuality board be restricted in this way?

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

sky

Not sure. When I first came here that was the one board I stayed away from..:) but it's fun. It might be a deternet for some and they wouldn't join because of it.  when I first became a member I just avoided it.

Some titles in the 'sexuality board' aren't really informative but fun. Is that ok? or is that not the intention of that board?
My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

rickymooston

Quote from: Assyriankey on February 03, 2009, 01:29:40 PM
Should we have a public board that only our members can read and if yes, should we add a new board for this purpose or change the permissions on an existing board (possibly the 'Other' board)?

Should our sexuality board be restricted in this way?

It would not hurt.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Ladyofshallott

How private is private if it is public????? I'm up for just about anything...well...when it comes to semi-private...I don't like the rates.   Are the rates cheap on here or is it one size fits all?  Donna...(The feeling better so I am a smart butt today forum buddy.) ||grin||
A rose is soft and it does have thorns; but it never uses them to harm anyone first. It is the hand that reaches out to pluck the rose that sometimes bleeds a little.
I don't look like no granny Assy

Assyriankey

Donna, I never want to see you leave this forum.

Assy.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Ladyofshallott

Tis a promise that I won't my wee little donkey friend.  ||beerchug||
A rose is soft and it does have thorns; but it never uses them to harm anyone first. It is the hand that reaches out to pluck the rose that sometimes bleeds a little.

Son of Man

I'm not sure.  I could see a sexuality board drawing people in and getting them interested.  Well, depending who's posting in it...   : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on February 13, 2009, 12:59:39 AM
I'm not sure.  I could see a sexuality board drawing people in and getting them interested.  Well, depending who's posting in it1...   : )

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 2 hours. <---- ||666||  SoM is the Sith master.

1 - Translation, if you bring Angelina Jolie to our board, count on +1 every 2 hours for life.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Assyriankey

SoM, please smite me.

I hate 99 :)

Ladyofshallott

Quote from: Assyriankey on February 13, 2009, 12:53:00 AM

Assy.

This is the one post that caused me to desire opening up and caring for people in a forum.

Assyriankey

Quote from: Ladyofshallott on May 18, 2009, 04:54:11 AM
Quote from: Assyriankey on February 13, 2009, 12:53:00 AM

Assy.

This is the one post that caused me to desire opening up and caring for people in a forum.

And what post made you stop?

Ladyofshallott

None. I have not stopped caring.

Assyriankey

Ladyofshallott