News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

X-Files

Started by rickymooston, September 24, 2008, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to contribute to, participate in, or simply spectate in a Private "Experiments" Board?

Yes. (ID yourself below)
18 (81.8%)
No thanks.
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

rickymooston

I hope that is o.k.

I understand you don't want to clutter up the forum with boards but it might add to the fun.

Once we have good results, we might open a "experiment group" results thread.

Anybody, interested is welcome to join.

;-).
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

hideousmonster

I have zero experience with member groups.  How do they work?
I'm hideousmonster, and I approve of these spelling errors.

seka

A member group is the same thing Assy was suggesting earlier. You get together 12 members and request a member group. Then, you get your own board to do whatever you want. The only thing is that, as Assy mentioned earlier, this group is private.

Which, considering the types of replies you might expect to get with doing these experiments, might not be that bad of a thing.

And, as Ricky said, you could form a single ongoing thread in "anything you like" where you can post your experiment results.

hideousmonster

Quote from: seka on September 24, 2008, 12:59:05 PM
A member group is the same thing Assy was suggesting earlier. You get together 12 members and request a member group. Then, you get your own board to do whatever you want. The only thing is that, as Assy mentioned earlier, this group is private.

Which, considering the types of replies you might expect to get with doing these experiments, might not be that bad of a thing.

And, as Ricky said, you could form a single ongoing thread in "anything you like" where you can post your experiment results.

Okay, I don't like the private part, but how do you go about forming such a group?  Do you post a poll or something asking people to vote for a "request this group" option?

seka

Just get ten more people who are interested in joining, and once you have the full 12, one of the Admins will make a member group. Since everyone has to be a voluntary member, it would probably be best if all of them made a comment in this thread expressing their interest.

This board is the right place for making the request for the private group, as ricky has done  :)

catwixen

I will put my hand up to join if I don't have to experiment...I prefer to watch...tee hee.  ||popcorn||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

hideousmonster

Ricky and I are trying to attract and keep track of support for our Member Group "Experiments."  We need twelve yes votes, and for everyone who voted yes to identify themselves.  Basically the group will share information about experiments that can be easily performed in your own home, we'll also propose new experiments, and try to conduct some, and document the progress and results here. We're looking for experiments that indicate phenomenon which appear (at least on the surface) to be exceptions to the rules of established scientific understanding of the universe and consciousness.

If you're in, say so and vote yes, so we can keep a numerical track of the support the group gets.

catwixen

Aye aye capt'n, I would like to join as a spectator.

Assyriankey

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Mooby the Golden Sock

I don't really care either way, but I'll say YES so you get your numbers up.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Vynn

Seems like an excellent idea. Count me in as well.  ||thumbs||
Signature deleted by mods

Auz

It's a tentative yes from me, but I'd mainly be a spectator. I'm interested in how this all works out, if you guys manage someway to thwart Cod's criticisms, then more power to you...
Never Remember To Always Forget.

hideousmonster

The point won't be to show definitive proof, but to demonstrate supposed "paranormal phenomenon" or at least to attempt to investigate them through first-hand experimentation. I invite Cod to participate especially, because we need everyone we can to point out possible holes, so we might be able to seal them, or confirm that they aren't there.  Furthermore, the more skeptical the participant, the better, as far as I'm concerned. If, for instance, someone can demonstrate a telepathic aptitude, I'm sure all of us are going to want to say, "Yeah, right! Try it on me!" I know I would.

Ashe

I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I have two "homes." I'm in my dorm and oftentimes I go home on weekends...so...if either of these are helpful, then yeah, I'll do it.

rickymooston

Quote from: Ashe on September 25, 2008, 03:47:48 AM
I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I have two "homes." I'm in my dorm and oftentimes I go home on weekends...so...if either of these are helpful, then yeah, I'll do it.

Awesome. Who knows, one day when your friends pull out the tarot cards you might think of something too. Anyway extremely happy to have you aboard.

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on September 25, 2008, 12:02:12 AM
It's a tentative yes from me, but I'd mainly be a spectator. I'm interested in how this all works out, if you guys manage someway to thwart Cod's criticisms, then more power to you...

Well, we will take critisms on case by case basis of course but you are extremely welcome as a spectator too. In order for Cod to critisize or create experiments, he would have to sign up here. I hope he does.  Who knows, mabye he'll have an inspiration to try one of Randy's experiments.

Quote from: hideousmonster on September 25, 2008, 12:47:45 AM
The point won't be to show definitive proof, but to demonstrate supposed "paranormal phenomenon" or at least to attempt to investigate them through first-hand experimentation. I invite Cod to participate especially, because we need everyone we can to point out possible holes, so we might be able to seal them, or confirm that they aren't there.  Furthermore, the more skeptical the participant, the better, as far as I'm concerned. If, for instance, someone can demonstrate a telepathic aptitude, I'm sure all of us are going to want to say, "Yeah, right! Try it on me!" I know I would.

I'm glad you got lots of ideas. It will be fun to test against the expected value etc. We will have to take case by case. Keep it in good fun but certainly take
good advice from people and their analysis if/when we get positive results.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

rickymooston

Quote from: seka on September 25, 2008, 01:42:34 PM
As a spectator only.

Awesome!!!

We won't ask the gypsy to look for her grandmother's crystal ball? ;-). ( ||666||  <--- kidding.)

Thanks for your support.  ||cheesy||

Ashe

rickymooston

Quote from: Ashe on September 25, 2008, 02:40:54 PM
Haha, I do have Tarot cards, so who knows.  ||grin||

;-).

No dorm is complete without them, especially a girls dorm.  Have you ever watched the movie Escaflowne? (They have Tarot cards in that show; I almost got them for my niece.)

cmarie

I'm in too. :)

I have tarot cards also, haha. A GF made me dig them out not long ago when we were kind of drunk and we laughed so hard playing with them! It was hilarious.

But for the record, I am a skeptic.
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

rickymooston

Quote from: cmarie on September 25, 2008, 03:22:09 PM

I have tarot cards also, haha. A GF made me dig them out not long ago when we were kind of drunk and we laughed so hard playing with them! It was hilarious.

Awesome.  ||beerchug||

Ashe

Quote from: rickymooston on September 25, 2008, 02:52:15 PM

;-).

No dorm is complete without them, especially a girls dorm.  Have you ever watched the movie Escaflowne? (They have Tarot cards in that show; I almost got them for my niece.)

Can't say I have. I don't even think I've heard of it.

rickymooston

Quote from: Ashe on September 25, 2008, 04:39:33 PM
Quote from: rickymooston on September 25, 2008, 02:52:15 PM

;-).

Can't say I have. I don't even think I've heard of it.

If you like anime, its surprisingly addicting, although ... the animation quality is not the best. Story is good.

hideousmonster

To help move this approval process along, I'm going to make a list of some experiments I'm considering performing and documenting for the proposed group.

1. Party Levitation: I know this one works sometimes, because I've done it before. It requires the physical presence of five people, four of whom seem to lower the gravitational pull the earth has on the fifth person.  I've found explanations on the internet. The most popular one is the "human diamagnetism" explanation, but I'm skeptical about that, because I've found no experiments that confirm the effect is diamagnetic rather than some other unknown force. I hope that other members of this group will conduct their own experiments with this effect with their own friends, so that we can get a more concrete understanding of what causes it. One of the most interesting things I noticed about it is that it didn't always work. As though the effect's strength depended on where it was performed, or perhaps some other unknown factor. It would literally work in one room,a nd then not work in a room thirty feet away. The only thing more insane that trying the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results is trying the same thing repeatedly and actually getting different results.

2. Astral Projection or Out of Body Experiences: I have more than one book that give advice on how to accomplish this. They pretty much all involve many weeks of daily meditation, and recording dreams in a diary. One of them is a 90-day course. Unfortunately my patience hasn't exactly been strong enough to commit to these programs, because I'm not a very goal-oriented, self-motivated person. However, I'm hoping that knowing there are people out there monitoring my progress through this forum, will serve as that extra boost of motivation I need to keep going until I get some intriguing results. Once I've begun getting the effect that they claim I should get, as a group we can all begin to come up with experiments designed to test whether it's just a delusion of the mind or an actual mind-projecting phenomenon.

3. Spoon and Fork Bending: I understand that a few people who have claimed to be able to soften silverware with their minds have since admitted to faking it, and others seem to look like they're faking it on video. But still, those who still say they've actually done it, at least explain how they claim to do it, and because of the simplicity of the experiment, I think it might be worth attempting, especially after some of us have gone through some of the other meditative experiments, and perhaps improved our ability to accomplish the deed, if it really is possible. I've tried it before with no positive results, but if meditation improves the results, then maybe after doing some of the other experiments, I'll do better with this one.

4. Window to the Other Side: There is an ancient practice of stairing into a reflective surface in a dimly lit room, and receiving visions of deceased people and future events. One man explains in detail how to set up such an effect, using a large mirror, a black blanket, and an candle or adjustible lamp. I want to see what these people are seeing, and come up with experiments meant to hint at their cause.

5. Animal Communication: I have a book about this, too. It's by a self-described animal communicator named Amelia Kinkade, and is a wonderful read. It's full of Christian ideas, which makes it particularly difficult to adapt to my own beliefs, but it also includes some scientific terminology like brainwave frequencies and such, but you can tell this was written by a Christian and not a scientist.  It really makes you look at animals in a new light, though. It tries to explain how a person can telepathically communicate with animals, and provides a basic tutorial. Anyway, I tried once to adapt all the prayers and theistic jargon to language a little more scientific, so that I could try to talk to my dog.  I even thought of an experiment that could in theory confirm whether or not my dog was hearing my thoughts. I didn't get very far, but one morning, after I'd fallen asleep trying to meditate with my dog, I woke up next to him to the sound of my own name being called very loudly to me in the voice of what sounded like a child. It could have been my imagination, but it sounded louder and more clear than any voice I can ever remember dreaming or imagining before. It was as though my brain was acting like it was getting information from my ears, but my ears themselves were not part of the process.  Very strange.  Anyway, I hope to go further with that book, and perhaps try to reproduce the effect, and reattempt that experiment I'd thought of.

rickymooston

Interesting HM. Some of these things sound a bit tricky to test but I think might be fun.

I've been dying to work on the card/reading both in person and online.

I'm also curious to test some people's ability to read faces and other tells with respect to cards.  My hipothothesis is that some people might be able to do better if the can get a read on a person or discern some kind of patterns to work with.

Vynn

All very interesting ideas. Count me in if i can help in any way.

(I'm quite skeptical though, so you might want to factor in that variable however you need to. -- For example, you may want to try the same experiment with people who are less skeptical, and then try the same experiment with people who are more skeptical.)
Signature deleted by mods

hideousmonster

Oh, I assure you, I'm every bit as skeptical as anyone else. There's a difference between doubting a claim and rejecting a claim. One is the reaction of a skeptic, while the other is the reaction of a dogmatist.

rickymooston

Quote from: Vynn on September 26, 2008, 04:31:26 PM
All very interesting ideas. Count me in if i can help in any way.

(I'm quite skeptical though, so you might want to factor in that variable however you need to. -- For example, you may want to try the same experiment with people who are less skeptical, and then try the same experiment with people who are more skeptical.)

||grin||

Traveler

Sure, why not. I have five dogs if you need more guinea pigs for your animal communication experiments.  ||wink||
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

hideousmonster

Has everyone interested voted yes, because I'm still showing nine.

rickymooston

Assyriankey

10 yes votes so far, and 10 people in this thread who put their hand up, so all present and accounted for, SIR!

Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Traveler

Yeah, it was me who forgot to vote and your reminder got me up there.  ||hammerhead||
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Son of Man

What I don't get is why an entire board needs to be tied to this.  I'm all for the experiments, but we already have a boards where they could go.  If we were going to add a board, it should be for something that would actually be made use of. 

Subjects that do not have their own boards that would be made far more use of than than a paranormal experiments board include Music, TV, Hobbies, Sports, Movies, Videos, or boards dedicated to Paganism, Christianity, Islam, etc.

There are 5 experiments proposed so far.  That's five threads, when we have boards that contain dozens to hundreds of threads.  Why is this one topic so deserving of its own board when there are so many other topics, topics that would be far more popular, that don't have their own dedicated boards? 

If we started a Pink Floyd board for Assy, it would probably be used much more often than the paranormal experiment board.  If a board is added, it should be one that is more useful than any other idea that anyone could come up with.  A paranormal experiment board is way, way down on the list.  Why should it have its own board when it has the least use of any of dozens of other topics and when its relatively few threads can already be put into Science, Anything You Like, or Entertainment?
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Assyriankey

Quote from: Son of Man on September 27, 2008, 08:19:05 AM
What I don't get is why an entire board needs to be tied to this.  I'm all for the experiments, but we already have a boards where they could go.  If we were going to add a board, it should be for something that would actually be made use of. 

I think it's because HM (and others) want the subject to benefit from the higher level of promotion that a dedicated board will give it.

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 27, 2008, 08:41:23 AM
Quote from: Son of Man on September 27, 2008, 08:19:05 AM

I think it's because HM (and others) want the subject to benefit from the higher level of promotion that a dedicated board will give it.

Yes, but why single out that one particular topic for promotion?  More people are into things like Music, Movies, Hobbies, Sports, etc.  We can't have a board for every popular topic, so why choose one of the least popular topics and give it a board, which will surely be wasted?

This poll is useful in that it allows us to see if more than a few people would like a paranormal experiment board, but that's just the first step.  There should also be a poll to compare the popularity of the paranormal board to all the other possible boards.  We should be considering everyone's suggestions, not just one by HM.

I think a Cat board would be more popular.   ||PTW||

Son of Man

HM, my apologies.  I thought this was board was meant as a public board!  : )

I have absolutely 0 objection to a private board for this kind of thing.  If it's a private board, I'd even like to be a part of it.  Assy and I worked hard to narrow the public boards down to just a few, and that's why i put up a fight against it.  If someone in this forum can float, i'd seriously like to see it.

Assyriankey

Quote from: Son of Man on September 27, 2008, 09:31:22 AM
If someone in this forum can float, i'd seriously like to see it.

Sorry SoM - members only :)

rickymooston

Assy lol about your comment above.

Quote from: Son of Man on September 27, 2008, 09:31:22 AM
HM, my apologies.  I thought this was board was meant as a public board!  : )

I have absolutely 0 objection to a private board for this kind of thing.  If it's a private board, I'd even like to be a part of it.  Assy and I worked hard to narrow the public boards down to just a few, and that's why i put up a fight against it.  If someone in this forum can float, i'd seriously like to see it.

Your explanation of the rational for the public board was noted. That was why I applied for a private board. (Me creating yet another forum was another possibility but most people including me are tired of having so many forums.) Other possibility is marking threads in science forum with the tag AME (Amateur Member Experiment experimnt.)    People may also want at some point to test other testable things that come up on board. Who knows. Cat has her prayer test fro example.  The results there are highly subjective of course but she is undergoing a personal test on the "seek and ye shall find claim".

The actual AIM of the board was to step up member participation on the forum in general and to offer something other forums don't have. (In addition to the friendly atmosphere, the board mostly does have)

My vision of the thing is like an Amateur Astronomy club. Actively learn from people like Shermer and Randy and indeed, if a member can "float", we will certainly allow them to demonstrate, .. :D. People are also welcome to offer alternate explanations if wierd phenomenon are observed.  People can try theor own ideas as well to see what happens.

Other things for discussion lessons learned from othe famous flawed experiments such as the CIA remote viweing experiments published in IEEE. (I was rather surprised so i emailed Shermer and asked him whether it was legit. He told me it was but pointed mey to the counter studies that came almost immediately afterwards.)

This board is about dialog in the "search for truth" about God.

hideousmonster

rickymooston

Quote from: hideousmonster on September 28, 2008, 12:07:53 AM
Two to go!

Its a tough sell. I'm arbitrarily marking science threads with AME (Amateur Member Experiment).

I converted one of my original threads on my 5-card experiment in that fashion. https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,1220.msg11772.html#msg11772

Next post in said thread will discuss the calculation of the expected value, application of the central limit theorem and any other stats I can think of.

I'll also discuss "random variable indepedence tests over my range.

(Alternatively, I b

spider

Yeah I'd like to be in on this. 

I appreciate the pitfalls associated with statistical anomalies and all that stuff, but this is one of those things where I have lots of conflicting information coming from many sources and no first-hand experience to compare them with.  That's not to say that first-hand experience will always be correctly interpreted by the observer, but it is to say that my curiosity is getting the better of me.

seka

So, if auzzie changes his tentative yes to a yes, it's twelve.

Auz

Quote from: seka on September 29, 2008, 06:00:17 AM
So, if auzzie changes his tentative yes to a yes, it's twelve.
Alright, ya talked me into it...

I just hope I don't regret signing on the dotted line...

rickymooston

Thanks to everybody.

||grin||  Welcome back spider, been a while since seen you around. ;).

hideousmonster

Quote from: spider on September 29, 2008, 05:56:18 AM

I appreciate the pitfalls associated with statistical anomalies and all that stuff, but this is one of those things where I have lots of conflicting information coming from many sources and no first-hand experience to compare them with.  That's not to say that first-hand experience will always be correctly interpreted by the observer, but it is to say that my curiosity is getting the better of me.

First hand experiences may not be correctly interpreted byt eh observer, but if those experiences are repeatable, then it gives observers the opportunity to eliminate incorrect interpretations through further experimentation.

hideousmonster

The poll shows eleven yeas... Do we have 12, and if so, can somebody list them by name?

seka

Quote from: catwixen on September 24, 2008, 01:32:13 PM
Aye aye capt'n, I would like to join as a spectator.
Quote from: Assyriankey on September 24, 2008, 01:33:12 PM
I'm in!
Quote from: Mooby the Golden Sock on September 24, 2008, 08:35:14 PM
I don't really care either way, but I'll say YES so you get your numbers up.
Quote from: Vynn on September 24, 2008, 10:51:02 PM
Seems like an excellent idea. Count me in as well.
Quote from: Ashe on September 25, 2008, 03:47:48 AM
Quote from: seka on September 25, 2008, 01:42:34 PM
As a spectator only.
Quote from: cmarie on September 25, 2008, 03:22:09 PM

Quote from: Traveler on September 26, 2008, 06:23:49 PM
Sure, why not. I have five dogs if you need more guinea pigs for your animal communication experiments.
Quote from: spider on September 29, 2008, 05:56:18 AM

Quote from: Auzzie Souldi3r on September 29, 2008, 07:38:11 AM
Alright, ya talked me into it...

I just hope I don't regret signing on the dotted line...

And HM and Ricky make 12.

Oakley

I would be in favor of this.

I'm still a little confused as to the organizational ascepts of conducting these experiments though.

rickymooston

Quote from: Oakley on September 29, 2008, 06:51:26 PM

I'm still a little confused as to the organizational ascepts of conducting these experiments though.

No organization at all yet. Well, sort of on a volunteer basis and depends on each experiment. People may suggest other experiments too or other thoughts on how to make things better.

In some cases, people may hash out experimental details, look for flaws/refinements of try variants.

HM has several experiments in mind. At moment, once I get my framework back, the one concrete experiment I want to start with has several variants.

People can try live trials under certain conditions, .... can we find conditions where a person can use cold reading/body language techniques to improve their guesses, ....? Help with either the establishment or getting psychics to the independent site, ... (that has to exist first tho).  One can volunteer to be "tested" for fun, ...  (If somebody has live friends who like to evaluate their psychicness that might be fun, especially if those friends are pretty good at reading body language?)

Some people may find nice references. (E.g. Codd mention project alpha; while i actually have references to that., such refeences are useful, potentially. Codd not involved in this but he originally made some nice suggestions and expressed some potential concerns.)

velkyn

sounds like fun.  I'm always in for more information to stuff in my brain

hideousmonster

Quote from: Oakley on September 29, 2008, 06:51:26 PM

It would vary, based on the experiment.  Some will envolve everybody, some will just be reported, and recommended for others to try on their own, and report the results back to the group, others will just be an individual member doing an experiment on his or her own, and keeping the group updated on the progres in real time.

hideousmonster

So, when can we expect this group to be up and running?

Assyriankey

Quote from: hideousmonster on September 30, 2008, 01:24:07 AM

Now you need to get a different group of people to approve of your group's inauguration.

hideousmonster

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 30, 2008, 03:10:21 AM

Now you need to get a different group of people to approve of your group's inauguration.

You've got to be kidding me.

rickymooston

I see. :D.

Er, I thought i had some people with connections in my group. ;).

Jokes aside ...?

Well let us know. In the mean time, I guess well will make threads with the AME (Amateur Member Experiment in the science tank. ;-).

Son of Man

Ok, guys, what would you like to call your group?  Please try to keep the title relatively short.  : )

Auz

Just throwing this out there, but AMEN (Associated Member Experimental Nexus) or a similar acronym... it's gotta have a good acronym!

Assyriankey

I think that's too religiousy for my liking.

How about "The Well-Wishers"?

:)

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on September 30, 2008, 07:59:23 AM
Ok, guys, what would you like to call your group?  Please try to keep the title relatively short.  : )

AEB associated experiments board
AME associated member experiments --- Its given that it is a board.
AME amateur member experiments
ME member experiments

Assyriankey

The new private board has been created BTW.  SoM told me that he would give it what he thought was a suitable name, and that we could change it later if needed...

Thanks SoM!

rickymooston

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 30, 2008, 12:09:39 PM
The new private board has been created BTW.  SoM told me that he would give it what he thought was a suitable name, and that we could change it later if needed...

Thanks SoM!

Lol. ;-).

Still kind of partial to AME. ;-).

Assyriankey

seka

Actually, since it's two of them who wanted to be the creators of this group, wouldn't you say they need 24 members to start with?

rickymooston

Quote from: seka on September 30, 2008, 12:50:50 PM

Actually, since it's two of them who wanted to be the creators of this group, wouldn't you say they need 24 members to start with?

The gipsy is evil this morning.

Moose is still mad tho.  ||PTW||

rickymooston

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 30, 2008, 12:15:06 PM
Quote from: rickymooston on September 30, 2008, 12:12:40 PM
Still kind of partial to AME. ;-).

SO AM I!!!

Ooops.

Are we talking about the same thing?

+1 to SoM for calling it the X-Files!! I love it.

P.S. Did Edward Current steal SoM's avatar?

Happy Evolute

What is a member group, and how do I join?

Some boards on this forum are for group members only. To start a new group (eg "Triclavians Unite!"), you may petition an admin provided your group will have at least 12 members.  After that, each new member of a group is voted in by the group, itself.  If a member receives a simple majority of those who vote, then he or she becomes a member.  The purpose behind member groups is to give members at least one place on the forum where they can make their posts unmolested by those of other faiths, or no faiths, at all. 

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

I thought I'd give you a hint, as telepathy doesn't seem to be working.

||smiley||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

rickymooston

Quote from: Happy Evolute on October 01, 2008, 05:20:42 PM

What is a member group, and how do I join?

Some boards on this forum are for group members only. To start a new group (eg "Triclavians Unite!"), you may petition an admin provided your group will have at least 12 members.  After that, each new member of a group is voted in by the group, itself.  If a member receives a simple majority of those who vote, then he or she becomes a member.  The purpose behind member groups is to give members at least one place on the forum where they can make their posts unmolested by those of other faiths, or no faiths, at all. 

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

||smiley||

+1 for running our first trial experiment.

catwixen

Quote from: Happy Evolute on October 01, 2008, 05:20:42 PM

||smiley||

LOL +1
HE is a comedian!  ||tip hat||

styleislove

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.
So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how.
8y 8eing me.

Dragnet

The Dr. said it will be OK once the swelling goes down.

rickymooston

I guess the "group" has to vote. I most certainlly want you guys both in. :D.

Hey kid!!! Welcome to this forum. +1

Quote from: styleislove on October 02, 2008, 04:27:13 PM
I'm in ;)
sounds interesting!

Quote from: Dragnet on October 02, 2008, 04:46:01 PM
I hope I am not late to the dance but, I am in.

+1 for coming to join in on fun.

rakhel

if this group is up and running i  got something of the paranormal that needs explaining, as i can't explain it myself. Nor can anyone else that I have told it to. and you have a yes from me anyways
There are two ways to slide easily through life:
to believe everything or to doubt everything;
both ways save us from thinking.-Alfred Korzybski

rickymooston

Quote from: I_am_a_foreigner_here on December 08, 2008, 08:21:37 PM
if this group is up and running i  got something of the paranormal that needs explaining, as i can't explain it myself. Nor can anyone else that I have told it to. and you have a yes from me anyways

not as much as we'd like. somre business happened.

Your welcome to join

rakhel

Lost Philosopher

Goobatron

Lillium

||sad|| You started this with out me? I am a science whiz! Come on man.
Meow?

styleislove

8y 8eing me.

Goobatron

Cant i go ANYWHERE without you two????!?!?!

Moose! Exclude them!  ||sad||

Lillium

No way! Moose likes me more than he likes you! >:(
Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Nope.  Moose already invited me before he made this in another thread.  I was here first. ||razz||
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 12:17:54 AM
Nope.  Moose already invited me before he made this in another thread.  I was here first. ||razz||

Fair enough... Moose, dont worry, i dont wanna join your group anymore.

Lillium

Oh wait.... ||sad|| What do you have against being in another Group with me? ||sad||
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 12:21:55 AM
Oh wait.... ||sad|| What do you have against being in another Group with me? ||sad||

Im already in 2!

Maybe i want to be in an anti-GG/Style area!

Lillium

I get to be in an anti-Goobs/Style one already!! ||razz|| 

Maybe you don't luff me no mo.... ||sad||
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 12:24:04 AM
I get to be in an anti-Goobs/Style one already!! ||razz|| 

Maybe you don't luff me no mo.... ||sad||

Ive told you before, i only "luff" (as you have incorrectly spelt) love Panny.

Lillium

luff = friendly

love= the kind of passionate sex you and Panny have.
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 12:26:54 AM
luff = friendly

love= the kind of passionate sex you and Panny have.

Luff still isn't a word.

Lillium

Is too.  It's slang.  Look it up, it exists.  It passes spell check too! ||wink||
Meow?

rickymooston

Quote from: Goobatron on January 16, 2009, 12:20:34 AM

I was looking forward to your experiments ... Your mom mentioned something.

||666||

We could form a male members only group

Goobatron

Quote from: rickymooston on January 16, 2009, 12:34:30 AM

||666||

Twas mum that told me to join, cause im pretty much prepared to do any experiment! So take my advice and exlude GG and Style! You scratch my back, ill scratch yours... i NEED to get away from these two and have somewhere i can feel safe to b***h behind their backs.

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: rickymooston on January 16, 2009, 12:34:30 AM

||666||

Wait.... what did my "Mom" Silly Americans say??

rickymooston

Goobatron

catwixen

^ about your lucid dreaming experiment is all...... ||grin||

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Just so yall know, i do want to be in this group... I can escape GG and Style in the MAN group. Sucks to be testicless.

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 08:14:23 AM
Yeah, sucks to be you. ||razz||

Maybe you would like to look at the facts... Im in this group... and you are not.

Hey!... look over there... in the distance... on the shore... Out in the ocean... GamerGirl is sailing the FAILboat!

Lillium

It still sucks to be you. ||Kris||

I'm in an all girl group and you're not!

That's two groups I don't have to see your ugly mug in! ||razz||
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 08:19:27 AM
It still sucks to be you. ||Kris||

I'm in an all girl group and you're not!

That's two groups I don't have to see your ugly mug in! ||razz||

I only need one, and spend the rest of my time on IGI there, then i NEVER have to see your face!

rakhel

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 08:31:21 AM
||sad|| What's wrong with my face?

The way your nose is on your forhead, and your chin is on the back of your neck.

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

I do happen to have a "Bigger One", You dont need to keep talking about it.

Lillium

O.o your bum is bigger than mine?! ||runaway|| Since when?!
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: GamerGirl on January 16, 2009, 08:40:42 AM
O.o your bum is bigger than mine?! ||runaway|| Since when?!

O.o... I wasnt talking about my bum.

Lillium

I said your bum is a bigger one.... You replied with...

Quote from: Goobatron on January 16, 2009, 08:38:38 AM
I do happen to have a "Bigger One", You dont need to keep talking about it.

O!

Haven't we gone over this? Mine is much bigger than yours.
Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Its a model of yours maybe, but you do not know the size of mine, therefore you model is quite possibly inaccurate.

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

Meow?

rickymooston

Hi GG/Goobs I think your going bit off topic here.

I created a special thread for you guys

Goobatron

Quote from: rickymooston on January 16, 2009, 11:33:24 AM

You did?

rickymooston

Quote from: Goobatron on January 16, 2009, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: rickymooston on January 16, 2009, 11:33:24 AM

You did?

Of course. The moose always a accomodates his human friends.  ||beerchug||

Both are also safe from parental access.

his place
https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,27089.0.html#new

her place
https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,27088.0.html

hideousmonster

I want everybody to join.   I would rather the group not be private.

styleislove

You guys, I was here before both of ya. I was in this group like, the DAY I joined.

8y 8eing me.

rickymooston

Quote from: styleislove on January 16, 2009, 09:02:02 PM
You guys, I was here before both of ya. I was in this group like, the DAY I joined.

true. moose recruited you.  ||wink||

styleislove

Yes, yes he did. ;P Teh Moose is very awesome. 'tis the Moose's fault I even know GG and Goobs! If it wasn't for the Moose, you guys wouldn't be my friends. ||grin||
8y 8eing me.

Goobatron

Quote from: styleislove on January 16, 2009, 09:02:02 PM

I dont know what you mean, but i was around like a bad smell before you where.

styleislove

You were on the forum first I think....but I was in this group first!
8y 8eing me.

Goobatron

Damn, im not in this group anymore  ||sad||

I was here for like 10 seconds.