News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The YouTube Thread

Started by Mooby the Golden Sock, August 21, 2008, 12:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

kevin

may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Shnozzola

Ironically, the myriad  of "god" beliefs of humanity are proving to be more dangerous than us learning that we are on our own, making the way we treat each other far more important

Shnozzola

With jimmy fallon, Miley's Updated version:

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

RIP Tommy Smothers.  They got kicked off of CBS for being too liberal, one time using a guitar to show how Vietnamese boat people would have survived.  With I could find that vid.

Screenshot-20231229-190741-Chrome" border="0

Maria-Juana

Please allow me to infect you with something contagious.
||cheesy||
—laughter.
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Shnozzola

kevin

they were genius.
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

Mr. Blackwell

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Mr. Blackwell

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Meat

"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

Shnozzola

Carol Burnett and Robin Williams, comedic genius 

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Shnozzola

Shnozzola

https://www.facebook.com/reel/761581575593053?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

(Sign - "need someone to talk to" vs "free money"

Shnozzola

Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle
     ("flying commercial airlines is like getting into a tube with a bunch of demons")

Maria-Juana

"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

Maria-Juana

Quote from: Shnozzola on April 27, 2024, 09:06:35 PMPreacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle
    ("flying commercial airlines is like getting into a tube with a bunch of demons")

One minute and 45 seconds of my time is all I'm giving to that smiling demon.
||tip hat||
"In vino veritas." 🍷
—Pliny the Elder

none

et al facebook, nobody wants a strip club in their neighborhood but welcome it in their homes
the candle can only be lit so many times.

none

how many tight shirt and pant shots do I need to bypass?
it's not like there are friends there anyways...
the candle can only be lit so many times.