News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

I want my account deleted

Started by morningdew, November 21, 2008, 01:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

||cheesy||

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 01:04:51 PM
So how do I get that done?

What happened?  For the record, if you ask the moderator, I think they will do something.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

morningdew

||cheesy||

seka

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 01:54:53 PM
I hope so. Not fair to keep a person here agaisnt their will.

?

Who is keeping you here against your will? All you have to do is log out and never log in again, and you'd never have to post here again. That said, I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you have to leave. There were several of your posts that I really liked, and I was hoping to learn more from you about your faith.

And Ricky, mods don't have the power to delete accounts.

Fit2BThaied

If they delete your account, maybe someone can come back on and use your name and impersonate you wrongly.  It is easier to just leave and let it be.
I am often wrong, but not always.

rickymooston

Quote from: seka on November 21, 2008, 02:00:34 PM
There were several of your posts that I really liked.

Me too.

She rubbed out her posts but apparently the problem was somebody called Mohammed a jerk and somebody else
dismissed her request to be "be nice" saying that muslims need thicker skins. (Probably true but what are our aims.)

Brings up an interesting point.

Do statements like "Jesus is stupid" add any value to the discussion here?  I mean, I don't know.
People have to be able to disagree with what Jesus or mohammed said but I don't know that
such statements are really constructive.

The person was in fact saying "Mohammed is a jerk" because of his perception (rightly/wrongly) of
mohammed's treatement of women (the veil in this case).

For the record, MorningDew could have just put the offender on ignore.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

sky

morning, don't forget to delete anything you want deleted in your posts, because if they deactivate your account then you can't modify anything. Make sure your e-mail address is not visible to the forum if that's what you want and make sure your not receiving any topics in your e-mail because you can't change that either and if they keep coming it gets pretty annoying.

If they say they won't deactivate it for you, you could always create some sock puppet accounts and by their own rules they would have to block your IP address. Then you would be free...Good luck it's a power trip for them if they won't de-activate.

My username is sky and my password is #####
-its yours if you want it.

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

||cheesy||

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 04:02:47 PM
Let us start with hijab. Which the first time I was exposed to hijab was in biology highschool class. I laughted with the rest. It sure did look quite silly to me.

That's interesting. I wholeheartedly disagree with islam is lots of ways but I got used to the hijab; many of the girls in school were my friends. You get used to it as another expression of faith like cross.

I was exposed to it in biology class too; a nice girl named Hedda from Malaysian descent was in my class in grade 7.

Well, the silliness disappeared when I was in a state of terror of the hell fire. I will wear it. No problem.

Don't believe the command is so clear that hell fire is a concern; some people argue that only Mohammed's wives were asked to wear it? Was command quoted as being a hell sin; lots of muslim women do NOT wear it, including some believers.

I do not understand Arabic. And the argument is the Quran  does/does not say to wear Hijab.  Who am I to say seeing that I do not understand Arabic.

reliable translations of the koran are supposed to exist. What does the one from Youssef say?
For the sake of argument, we all can use some intelligence and know that to beat a woman for showing her hair, hands or face is definitely cruel.

Not sure what intelligence is involved but in most cultures, beating up a woman is considered the act of a coward.

And for the Muslim women to wear hijab to keep peace among her family, marriage, or community to be looked upon by non Muslims and treated coldly is also cruel.

I think most people get used to it but its impossoible to say that about full veil, let alone the Burka.

We are here on this earth to be tested. Does not matter what you believe. Even if you do not believe in God. You are still being tested to see who is and is not good by the laws of god.  And any woman who is protecting her marriage, community, or religion is doing a good deed towards god and he will definitely reward her for that.

Fair enough.

Now you people who want to debase thiswoman as treated unequal only want trouble for the Muslim people. you only want to take her religion from her.

Can't speak for others.

For myself, it DEPENDS.

Is she wearing it to express her DEVOTION or is she wearing it because some coward will throw acid on her face.  In the former case, I respect her display of devotion as a personal choice and in the later case I have objections.
Go ahead you so called christian people. tell me that anyone who suffers a bit for the sake of God will not be rewarded.  Do you know this or do you not.

Fair enough, except some atheists here too

or do you want to threaten us with the only way to go to heaven is a simple belief. a belief that Jesus is the son of god and if i do not believe this and give Jesus all the respect above all others i am hell bound!

Wherein lies the threat?  The woman has a CHOICE to wear hajib or not, we have a CHOICE to agree with it or not.

In my case, I consider the rational that MEN choose to justify it "wrong"; the woman is responsible for the thoughts of men. Her hair is sexy (for the record, I freely recommend hair can make me lust an attractive female) and so she is responsible for MY bad thoughts? WOMEN sometimes justify the hajib in that they feel LESS LIKE SEX OBJECTS and I can respect that. I don't think i can ever respect a Burka as anything more than insane but well there you go.

Sikhs wear "funny" hats too, so do some jews

Bull Crap!

[/quote]

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

||cheesy||

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 04:19:41 PM
QuoteCHOICE to agree with it or not
looks like what is happening is not an islamic revolution among muslims but a muslim society demanding respect.

I am not sure.

All I can tell you, is when a muslim woman wears a hijab here in Canada, it means something to me because generally speaking that was here choice. In Saudi Arabia or Iran, it does not mean anything at all. I perceive it as self defense.

I will always consider men who impose themselves violently on women cowards worthy of contempt.

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 04:29:19 PM
When i was in my own home town surrounded by christians and family i was made to take off my hijab.

That's disgusting.

I would STRONGLY object to you being treated in this way.

For the record, I suspect, your constitutional rights were violated. That would make me mad.

For the record, there was a 12 year old girl, not allowed to play soccer in Canada during a tournament. HER ENTIRE TEAM QUIT THE TOURNAMENT IN SUPPORT OF HER.

This is NOT because they agree with the Muslim hajib rule but because they agree with HER RIGHT TO CHOOSE and because they supported her.

morningdew

||cheesy||

Jesusfreak777

Morning Dew,

I had said that I was leaving the forum, but considering that I had asked you to help me understand the muslim faith, I thought that it would be rude for me to ignore you trying to do so.  So I will try to discuss this with you.

QuoteLet us start with hijab. Which the first time I was exposed to hijab was in biology highschool class. I laughted with the rest. It sure did look quite silly to me.

Well, the silliness disappeared when I was in a state of terror of the hell fire. I will wear it. No problem.

I do not understand Arabic. And the argument is the Quran  does/does not say to wear Hijab.  Who am I to say seeing that I do not understand Arabic.

I have always seen the typical dress of a muslim woman that she wears out in public, which I am assuming is the hijab is just an expression of thier faith.   Please forgive me if I got this wrong, I really know very little about the muslims or the words that they use.  If I am wrong about something please correct my misunderstanding.  There are many things about Christianity that I don't fully understand the reason for.  Whom am I to tell you that dressing that way is wrong?

QuoteFor the sake of argument, we all can use some intelligence and know that to beat a woman for showing her hair, hands or face is definitely cruel.

And for the Muslim women to wear hijab to keep peace among her family, marriage, or community to be looked upon by non Muslims and treated coldly is also cruel.

I agree with both of those statements.  I do not have a problem with a woman wearing the hijab.

QuoteWe are here on this earth to be tested. Does not matter what you believe. Even if you do not believe in God. You are still being tested to see who is and is not good by the laws of god.  And any woman who is protecting her marriage, community, or religion is doing a good deed towards god and he will definitely reward her for that.

Now you people who want to debase thiswoman as treated unequal only want trouble for the Muslim people. you only want to take her religion from her.

I can see where you believe that we are on this earth to be tested, and I agree with you to a certain extent.  I personally believe that it does matter what you believe.  I believe this is true for both Christians and Muslims.   I definitly believe that God is a God that rewards us.  Morning Dew, I don't want trouble for the Muslim people, and I definitly don't want to take her religion away from her.  It would help our discussions if you either direct your comments to either me personally as a Christian, or say that some Christians want to do this or do that.  Not all Christians are the same.  We all don't believe the same way.   In your experience if you were mistreated by some Christians, then I appologize for that, but we are not all the same as the ones that mistreated you.  Can we atleast agree that not all Christians are the same just as not all Muslims are the same?

QuoteGo ahead you so called christian people. tell me that anyone who suffers a bit for the sake of God will not be rewarded.  Do you know this or do you not.

I do believe that God will reward those who suffer for his sake.  God is a good God.  

Quoteor do you want to threaten us with the only way to go to heaven is a simple belief. a belief that Jesus is the son of god and if i do not believe this and give Jesus all the respect above all others i am hell bound!

Do I personally belief that Jesus is the son of God?  Yes I do.  Do I believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven, again Yes I do.  If I didn't, then I wouldn't be a Christian.  Would I ever threaten you with this?  No, I would not.  There are alot of people that would, and they call themselves Christian, but they are not Christian in my opinion.  And that is fine, because I am sure that there are alot of 'Christians' out there that don't think that I am a Christian.  I was once called a 'Son of Hell' one time because I stood up to a group of 'Christians' that was protesting outside a gay bar.  Can some Christians spew their 'venom' with the best of them?  Absolutly, I have felt that venom myself.  But that doesn't mean that I am going to give up my beliefs, anymore than you would give up your beliefs because a muslim did something that you didn't agree with.

QuoteBull Crap!

I am trying very hard to keep this discussion respectful.  Can you meet me halfway?

Jesusfreak777

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

||cheesy||

Cycle4Fun

Morningdew, I sense a lot of hatred coming from you.  If you want to leave, just change your settings so that you do not receive emails.  Then never visit the site again.

Jesusfreak777

Morning Dew,

I am confused?  Are your posts directed toward me or another person?  I am very confused.  I didn't mention anything about your husband.  

QuoteI don't understand why you cannot see that what people do and what the religion truly is.  All I see is you want me so damn in trouble that i need you do badly that i give up Islam.

And I see this in each and every christian I come across.  You refuse to leave me alone in peace.

You are all one from the other and bottom line you all have the same idea in the back of your heart. to destroy Islam.

Was this directed towards me or to someone else?

QuoteI feel like I met you even more than halfway.  I know I have.

QuoteAnd I see this in each and every christian I come across.  You refuse to leave me alone in peace.

You are all one from the other and bottom line you all have the same idea in the back of your heart. to destroy Islam.

Morning Dew, I asked you in a PM if you would like to discuss the tenants of your faith?  You agreed to do it on the public forum.  How am I refusing to leave you alone in peace?  If you don't want to talk about this, just let me know and I will drop the discussion.  I am not trying to make you mad or harass you in any way?  If I said something that upset you, could you please let me know what it was.  I tried very hard to be respectful to you.

Do I believe Christianity is correct?  Yes I do.  Just as you believe your religion is correct.  I would not expect you to deny your faith just because we were discussion Christianity, and I hope you don't expect me to deny mine for us to discuss yours.  Because if that is your requirement then I will have to excuse myself from the discussion.

Morning Dew, please tell me if I am the one that upset you, and if I did, what did I say to upset you so much?

Jesusfreak777

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 04:40:46 PM
Maybe that is what they wanted. To have muslims throw acid in my face.  To make their point.

Probably!

I am still acid free.  And I now live among the muslims again.  So now what?

I don't know what they wanted.

It sounds like they were harassing you and breaking the law.

They are as bad as the "acid throwers" in INTENT; i.e., to force you one way or the other. I have no clue how they forced you?

There are MANY women wearing hajibs in my work place. They are RESPECTED.

My work place has a PRAYER room.  Its not exclusive to Muslims but we live and let live.

I don't pretend to understand the hajib per se but I respect the right of a woman to choose to wear it.  If i had a daughter, I'd want her not to wear one and be perceived as being free.

For the record, I'm atheist or very nearly one.  I don't want to "destroy Islam" but I have issues with RADICAL islam. I know TONS of Muslims who FREELY wear the hajib (or not) and they are respected.

kevin

Just some context . . .

I'm a Christian. Women wearing religious head coverings in my meeting are not uncommon. Head coverings have never been restricted to Islam. We don't get flak for it.

anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

morningdew

||cheesy||

Noumenon

Hi morningdew, non-theist here.

I would like to ask you to stay and post.  I appreciate view points from all perspectives.
[think something witty is typed here]

morningdew

||cheesy||

seka

Quote from: sky on November 21, 2008, 02:11:28 PM
morning, don't forget to delete anything you want deleted in your posts, because if they deactivate your account then you can't modify anything. Make sure your e-mail address is not visible to the forum if that's what you want and make sure your not receiving any topics in your e-mail because you can't change that either and if they keep coming it gets pretty annoying.

If they say they won't deactivate it for you, you could always create some sock puppet accounts and by their own rules they would have to block your IP address. Then you would be free...Good luck it's a power trip for them if they won't de-activate.

You've been acting rather strangely over the past few days. Everything okay with you?

Vynn

If someone wants their account deleted, it should be deleted, imo.
Signature deleted by mods

jetson

I think it's very odd to bother with a new post - why not just email the admins and be gone?  I have left forums that did not interest me before, no biggie.

Please stop posting here, it is pointless.
WWJD?  Well, for one thing, he might freak out and flip some tables.

kevin

anytime an atheist says that somebody else is wrong, or has some sort of inferior way of looking at the world, its reasonable to ask on what basis they are making that judgement. if they have no answer, you can disregard what they say -- tom terrific

Vynn

Quote from: jetson on November 22, 2008, 12:37:11 AM
I think it's very odd to bother with a new post - why not just email the admins and be gone? 

It depends on the persons reasons, the normal procedures of the forum, and other factors. I can definitely see why someone would want their account deleted. I've demanded that my account be deleted on another forum, and it was for very specific reasons. Part of what factored into my demand was how the forum normally handled the situation when a member asked to have their account deleted.

TwO

Most forums will not delete accounts I have ran into this myself...got to do with numbers more than any thing else. MD just log out and do not return simple really....sorry your leaving though........

Zerilos

Quote from: morningdew on November 21, 2008, 04:29:19 PM
Quoteshe wearing it because some coward will throw acid on her face

OK lets discuss this.

When i was in my own home town surrounded by christians and family i was made to take off my hijab.

You tell me who the hell was going to throw acid in my face?   I was afraid of no one. I just wanted to follow my religion. And i was denied that.

Fair enough right back at ya.  But that is not your intention.  Your intention is to take hijab off from all Muslim women.

And i have proved that!

That a very odd situation. There are many muslim woman in my area who wear their hijab everywhere, I've never seen or heard of any of them being harassed by crouds of Christians. I believe that it happened, it just sounds like an extreamly freak sitation, were you living in a rural area of the south when this happned? I'll ask you to comapare the awful treatment you recieved that day to what would happen to me if I were to move to Baghdad or Saudi Arabia (not within the protected compounds). I doubt I would survive a year, this dspite the fact that I am not a Christian and was totally oppsed to the war.

rickymooston

Quote from: Zerilos on November 24, 2008, 05:25:33 AM
That a very odd situation. There are many muslim woman in my area who wear their hijab everywhere, I've never seen or heard of any of them being harassed by crouds of Christians. I believe that it happened, it just sounds like an extreamly freak sitation, were you living in a rural area of the south when this happned? I'll ask you to comapare the awful treatment you recieved that day to what would happen to me if I were to move to Baghdad or Saudi Arabia (not within the protected compounds). I doubt I would survive a year, this dspite the fact that I am not a Christian and was totally oppsed to the war.

Agree.

In my work, lots of women wear hajibs. There exists a prayer room. In school both at high school, junior high and university levels, again, same.

The only bad hajib story I heard in Canada was this 12 girl during a soccer tournament. She had a sports hajib of some sort. It violated the rules of "no head coverings or hats". Her entire team forfeit the tournament rather than simply allowing her to be singled out. THAT made me proud to be Canadian. ;-).

Again, I say, this fully being not a huge fan of the hajib. Point is, its a choice and within western tradition that's what it should be.

In some muslim countries, its imposed on a person. With the exception of public schools in france, MorningDew's is the first story I've heard of women being forced to remove a hajib. I'll admit some really extreme head coverings are impractical in a modern society.

For example, a women driving should be visible for identification. That's common sense. Likewise with voting. Having one covered to the point where only the eyes can be seen is nothing short of pure oppression.

Son of Man

Quote from: TwO on November 22, 2008, 01:09:12 AM
Most forums will not delete accounts I have ran into this myself...got to do with numbers more than any thing else. MD just log out and do not return simple really....sorry your leaving though........

It's has nothing to do with numbers but rather the content of the posts and the ability of others to find those posts later.  WWGHA had about 500,000 posts when they closed the forum down, many of which were valuable.  I still search that forum for information, as it's a great resource. 

If a member is deleted, there is an option to remove their posts, as well.  But even if an account is deleted and the posts remain, others are no longer able to view that person's post history.  It can make finding specific posts much more difficult, and browsing someone's post history impractical. That's why we don't delete people.

Back at WWGHA, there were members who were upset with Marshall Brain for abandoning the forum and, to get revenge, they did some sabotage on the way out by deleting thousands of posts.  Threads were left with empty gaps and many of them made little sense with important parts of the discussion missing.  Until recently, there was a limit on how far back posts could be deleted to prevent this.  Only now that snap shots of the forum are constantly archived do we allow people to edit older posts.  If someone tried that now, their post history would be restored from backups.

Numbers have so little to do with it that many forums delete all posts that are more than x number of months old and all accounts that have not been active in x number of days.  Those numbers come at the cost of requiring more storage, more bandwidth, and making backups more difficult.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

TwO

QuoteBack at WWGHA

Why is this forum always referred to in the past tense its still up unless I am missing something.

LaetusAtheos

Quote from: sky on November 21, 2008, 02:11:28 PM

-1 for the above...there are numerous practical administrative reasons for not deleting accounts.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous" - David Hume
www.happyatheistforum.com

Ladyofshallott

Someday, someone fill me in on this one, okay?  I know it may be a long while til someone gets on here again.  I am really confused about what happened to this lady.  I just would like to know the background. It sounds pretty sad. ||shocked||
A rose is soft and it does have thorns; but it never uses them to harm anyone first. It is the hand that reaches out to pluck the rose that sometimes bleeds a little.
I don't look like no granny Assy

Vynn

Quote from: Ladyofshallott on November 25, 2008, 04:09:33 AM
Someday, someone fill me in on this one, okay?  I know it may be a long while til someone gets on here again.  I am really confused about what happened to this lady.  I just would like to know the background. It sounds pretty sad. ||shocked||

What happened was that she had thin skin. Feel free to view her profile, and her posts.

Ladyofshallott

k.  I used to be like her on my brother's forum.  They get really mean sometimes.  Not my little brother, but others.  Christian-Legacies.  The majority are really great though..very intellectual. My head hurts when I leave there. LOL.
A rose is soft and it does have thorns; but it never uses them to harm anyone first. It is the hand that reaches out to pluck the rose that sometimes bleeds a little.

Vynn

Quote from: Ladyofshallott on November 25, 2008, 04:21:32 AM
k.  I used to be like her on my brother's forum.  They get really mean sometimes.  Not my little brother, but others.  Christian-Legacies.  The majority are really great though..very intellectual. My head hurts when I leave there. LOL.

Huh. My experience on christian forums is that they're ten times worse than the atheist ones. (As far as insults and back-biting, and the like.) And the rules generally mean nothing if they don't like your personal beliefs, or lack of spiritual beliefs.

Auz

Quote from: TwO on November 24, 2008, 11:18:48 PM
QuoteBack at WWGHA

Why is this forum always referred to in the past tense its still up unless I am missing something.

The old WWGHA, which is now "archived". They have a new forum, which is generally referred to as WWGHA2(.0)
Never Remember To Always Forget.

morningdew

||cheesy||

Auz

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 10:34:03 AM
It will become easier and easier not to return here to the place that  refuses even the smallest request I have ask of it.
But if your account was deleted, wouldn't you not return anyway?

It's a shame you're going, but if you deem it necessary, the decision is yours to make.
Never Remember To Always Forget.

Happy Evolute

Quote from: kevin on November 22, 2008, 12:42:05 AM
Let her go.

No-one is stopping her from going.  She is able to delete all her posts before she goes if she wants to, and she can change her email to a junk one, and then scramble her password.

We are not obliged to delete her account, neither is it necessary.

I wish she would stay, though I do think she protests too much.

HE
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

jetson

Just look at the drama in this post alone - I don't think that will improve if she decides to stay.

morningdew

||cheesy||

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 12:31:46 PM
No they have stopped me from deleting my posts. 

And I am leaving so the dramatic atmosphere you feel because of my presence will be no more.

Good riddance to you all!

Still sad to see you leave; you clearly have something to say.

Again, very saddened to hear about the treatment you received with some people somehow forcing you to remove your hajib. I hope that sort of thing does not happen in Canada.

Anyway, nobody can force you to stay lol, but if you change your mind, you are welcome.

You really don't have any posts that require deleting!!!

No offense but all the small content you added was already "deleted" by you. Your user id is not something that can be traced to you easily?

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 12:31:46 PMAnd I am leaving so the dramatic atmosphere you feel because of my presence will be no more.

I think the dramatic atmosphere is good. It gets people thinking about how they are treating other people. So I appreciate the fact that you have come on here.

Morningdew, have you considered the fact that if you understood the Christian viewpoint better, you could fight it better? I find that they often almost speak an alien language, and I need to think a bit and translate it into what I'd consider English, before I can deal with it.

Even if you don't log on as yourself, viewing this forum as an anonymous guest, using the information here to get inside the heads of Christians, understanding what their weaknesses, unacknowledged motivations and blind spots are, might be helpful for you. Just a thought.

Anyway, if we don't see any more of you, I wish you all the best  ||smiley||.

rakhel

ok i have tried to be nice and stay out because i knew jews and muslims don't usually get along to well. which is also the reason why i only approached you once and asked you to stay on the forum. i had hoped that it would provide those that don't know much about your religion a chance to see what the media doesnt show. the non-fundamentalist side of it.
you created this mess and now want to blame it on some christian ex-husband and his wife and every one else that even try to understand.
yes i do get insulted when i hear someone call my religion a pagan one(happened once and i realize i understood the statement wrong) and i need to repent, profess my love for jesus or I'll go to hell(never happened on this forum). but to get insulted because the founder of my religion(abraham or moses, depending on who you ask) may have been a jerk? thats a little silly if you ask me.
ahck, i don't care im saying it anyway.

NO ONE suggested in any manner that they were trying to take your religion from you. you insinuated that by jumping off the cliff. and boy did you jump.
first your kids were in danger, then your religious expression was being taking away? please! an understanding was all that was being asked for. but no. you couldnt do that. that would be the easy way to handle things. instead you created this entire idea that you were being attacked. By whom?

If you are stable in your faith in god, allah, buddah, or whoever you pray to, then you shouldn't have to worry what others say. take it with a grain of salt. learn the nature of the beast,as one might say. but if knowledge is what you fear then by all means go.
keep in mind, no one is suggesting you change your beliefs. an understanding in what you believe is all that is asked. people are curious. wouldn't you rather they hear about your religion from someone knowledgeable or would you prefer the scare tactics the media presents?

There are two ways to slide easily through life:
to believe everything or to doubt everything;
both ways save us from thinking.-Alfred Korzybski

sky

I think maybe morningdew and I are a little alike. She has her faith, belief religion and it feels like a threat to hear about others because they are so different.

Some people are extra sensitive about who they associate with regarding that because we feel sort of responsible for the outcome of the discussion.

I'm probably over thinking this but even some Jews will not use the word God or spell it in their forum conversations because  the name G-d (that's how they spell it sometimes and insist on it) is so sacred that you are not suppose to use it fully spelled out unless that conversation using it fully spelled is archived in some way that glorifies God.  I'm not sure maybe she has that line of thinking going. Some Jews take the use of the name God very literally as to it's sacridness.

Maybe she feels like she doesn't want to leave a bad omen or karma or something behind and that is why she wants her account deleted.

I'm not sure,, I'm guessing about her, as I didn't read a lot of her posts,,,because I felt threatend,, ||rolleyes||

rakhel

actually, sky, if you are willing to go to the forum at torah.org, you will find the discussion on the use of the "-" in god going on right now.

sky

Quote from: I_am_a_foreigner_here on November 25, 2008, 02:14:12 PM
actually, sky, if you are willing to go to the forum torah.org, you will find the discussion on the use of the "-" in god going on right now.

I might check that out. I have had that conversation, briefly, before. I wouldn't mind knowing more about their reasoning.

morningdew

||cheesy||

sky

I think the reason we are guessing about you is because your posts are not clearly written in an understandable pattern that reveals what you are wanting or getting out of your participation on this forum. At least not to me, that is another reason I decided to not read your posts early on, mostly the confusion in them bothered me.

I think everyone here has done their best to understand you in spite of that. You do seem angry. I think it's your own.

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PM
What you need to do though is stay out of the personal business of the Muslim life.

Excuse me but how are people "intruding" on the person business of a muslim life.  I understood some very horrible people somehow made you remove your hajib somehow but not sure how that's related to this forum much.

I have no doubt that my religion is hated and the most bunch of you want to see it blown off the face of the earth.

No. We just want some of the extreme ones to stop victimising people, including other muslims.  If people, whatever their race or nationality, act like jerks, other people will have issues.   For the record, I consider the people making you remove your hajib to have been acting like jerks.

I know a HUGE number of muslims that don't act like jerks.

I mean you want to make sure I do not spread Islam to my husband and he comes around "here" speaking Arabic and pretending to be Muslim and asking me if I am now satisfied.   YOU GO TO H--L!

You can spread Islam to whomever will listen, especially your own husband.

Wondering if you are o.k. here tho. Sounds like you have some issues in your life.

rakhel

when i asked you to stay, i knew nothing about a husband. and to be honest the only muslims i have ever met  in person were men. the vast majority of them had my respect. the 1 that didn't put not only the religion by the people to shame.
being muslim, jewish, christian, buddist, whatever, you are representing those that share your similar beliefs. am i a good example of the jewish faith? no. i know this. but i strive to be better and in doing so become more of what i hope god wants of me.
and for the record. we have extremists within judaism. case in point, a woman in israel was attacked by the jewish version of the modesty police because she divorced her husband. then you got the mormon cults that marry 12yr olds to 57yr old. and lets not forget the christian church that thinks god hate america and believe its their right to picket funerals of soldiers and college students slain by mentally disturbed individuals

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMI have no doubt that my religion is hated and the most bunch of you want to see it blown off the face of the earth.

If by "the most bunch of you", you mean the people on this forum, you are flat out wrong. Perhaps for some of the Christians where you live, you might be right. But for the people here, you are wrong. We have no reason to hate your religion. I don't even really know what it's about, so how could I hate it? I know some people equate it with terrorism, but I think they are mistaken to do so.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMI mean you want to make sure I do not spread Islam to my husband and he comes around "here" speaking Arabic and pretending to be Muslim and asking me if I am now satisfied.   YOU GO TO H--L!

If religion is tearing your marriage apart, then you are wrong that I want to make sure you don't spread islam to your husband. I wouldn't mind at all. If in the future you said that you convinced your husband to be muslim, and you were happy in your marriage now, I would be very happy for you. If I understand you correctly and your husband is a Christian and you want to convince him to change, then spending some time here to learn how different Christians think would probably not be a bad idea for you. Not to make you a Christian, but to understand some of the thinking that is influencing your husband.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMI have no where to go. The earth is where my god has placed me. And I can live here among you and never do a thing to bother you but ask for a job outside of my home.
And that I am working on a remedy.

That will probably help, and I wish you luck  ||smiley||

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMYou ask me to leave you alone.  And I am doing that. And then you ask me in.

Morningdew, I think people are confused what to think, and how to react to you. On the one hand, you want to be peaceful, and it seems to me that you have a kind heart and don't want to hurt anyone, just want to be left alone in peace. But at the same time, you seem angry and hurt by things that have happened to you, and you can't be peaceful and angry at the same time, it's just not possible. Your anger and your hurt come through with your peaceful intentions, and people just don't know what to make of it all.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMAll you want to do now is prove I am going to bother you like you did me.

No, that is not what any of us want. Some people ARE bothered, because it seems like you are angry at Christians, and that makes them feel defensive. You are so angry or hurt, or something, that you have turned away the kindness of others. Here is an example. You were invited to a private coffee shop group by one of our kindest members, Catwixen, who is not of any religion at all. All she wanted was for you to have a place where you could feel comfortable, there was no other motive but kindness in her heart. I was the person who suggested that she invite you there, because I thought it might help for you to have a place to talk, where the atmosphere was more open, less adversarial, and there were fewer people there for you to have to deal with. When you turned that down, and the way you turned it down, felt like a rejection to Cat, and it was hurtful to her, because she hadn't done anything to you at all, and only wanted to help. Now I almost wish I hadn't said anything to Cat, because I don't like to see her hurt. Except I know you didn't mean to be hurtful to her. Which is why I am explaining this to you instead of being angry. I want you to understand that the people here are not out to get you, to destoy your religion, to prove anything negative about you. None of those things are true. Until you understand that, your anger or hurt from things other people have said or done to you will stop you from being able to see the people on this forum for who they really are.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMAnd the Jew person that helped me.  I found it quite incredible that she did what it would take to bring me and my husband together.  Not that that was going to happen. But she did the work it would take to make it happen. And all the other people were mad at her and did what it took to split us up.

The devil learned the one thing God wanted protected. How to split up the marriage.  So where you see this happening a lot you can know the devil lives in that country.

Is that a big enough picture for you or did you want me to go into outer space as well?

Honestly, morningdew, I am not sure what you are talking about here. Is the jew person someone on this forum? And who was mad at her for helping you? If these people are not on the forum, then probably nobody here knows them, and what you are saying won't make sense.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMAll of you are making these little guesses about what kind of a person I am.

We're trying, but it's confusing and difficult because you keep assuming we know your life, when we don't.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 03:41:53 PMAnd what I will do and sharing this horrid info with my husband.

I don't know who your husband is. Even if I wanted to share information with your husband, I couldn't. I doubt ANYONE on this forum knows you, or your husband. If someone did, they would have said so by now.

You are seeing enemies where none exist. Right now, the people who are still talking to you, just want to understand. It's not fun for any of us. For me, it makes me sad because I think you have been hurt so much that nobody here may be able to help, you may shut out the kindness that is being offered to you, because you never get to the point where you can see it for what it is, you keep seeing attacks where there are none. But I wonder, and I hope that maybe you will listen.

I understand what it's like. I remember when I was younger, I was so used to people disliking me, using me for their own amusement and power-trips, that one time when a person just smiled and said hello, I assumed that they were making fun of me. That they would go back to their friends and insult me and laugh. But then I thought about it, and realized they didn't do anything that made my assumption about them justified, and it was possible, just barely, that they were trying to be friendly. That was an amazing moment for me, and I'll remember it for the rest of my life, because it changed me. But I wonder, how many times before that, people had tried to be friendly and I had rejected them because I didn't think anyone would. I misnterpreted their actions because I thought I knew how people would view me. I think you are misinterpreting people's actions because you think you know how they will view you. But you don't. You're way off in left-field, and you don't even realize it.

I want you to do one thing. For 24 hours, instead of assuming people on this forum are against you, assume they might, possibly, be trying to be nice to you, extending a hand of friendship. And re-read some of what people have written to you, and tell me it wasn't meant in kindness.

morningdew

||cheesy||

TwO

Quotewell, this is what happened.  Christians threw me out. Now they want me back.

Morningdew I do not recall anyone throwing you out.........

JustMyron

Morningdew, my apologies for anything I may have said to you that was either offensive or inaccurate. I tried, unsuccessfully, to (as you've said) make guesses at what kind of a person you are. I withdraw my assertions, as at this point I'm just not sure.

morningdew

||cheesy||

JustMyron

morningdew

||cheesy||

Vynn

Myron, you're a saint, but i'd put long odds on this one.  ||smiley||

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 10:39:29 PMIs that possible or not?

Sure it is.

I'll avoid responding to any of your posts, unless asked a direct question. Sound good? If you'd prefer a little less distant, you can set whatever parameters you would like, and I will stick to them.

JustMyron

Quote from: Vynn on November 25, 2008, 10:41:45 PMMyron, you're a saint, but i'd put long odds on this one.  ||smiley||

In this case, I'm not betting on anything. She's said she wants me to keep my distance, so that's what I'll do. Simple as that.  ||smiley||

morningdew

||cheesy||

sky

If you want to leave moring do it, bye   ||rapture||

*modified because what I had posted was mean.

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 11:06:34 PMPersistence.

Thank you. I would have preferred kindness, but I suppose persistence will do  ||smiley||.

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 11:06:34 PMI would imagine you took that different than I meant.  I simply meant the western girl and her guesses about me and what i am.

Ah. Ok.

Well, let me apologize again, as I am rather embarrassed about making incorrect guesses of my own. Usually I'm pretty good at it, but you're trickier than I'm used to.

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 11:06:34 PM
I would imagine you took that different than I meant.  I simply meant the western girl and her guesses about me and what i am.

This is untrue a lot of the time. Depends on the western girl.

For example, consider this case.

https://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2007/02/25/hijab-soccer.html
Five young teams from across Canada walked out of a Quebec soccer tournament Sunday because a young Muslim girl was ejected for wearing a hijab.

He pointed out that the referee is Muslim himself, and that the ban on hijabs is to protect children from being accidentally strangled. <-- this is strange twist to the story!!!

Calling the rule banning the headscarf worn by Muslim women racist, four other teams followed Asmahan Mansour's team, the Nepean Selects from Ottawa, after she was thrown out for running afoul of a Quebec Soccer Association rule
Asi's teammates supported the move. "I felt disgraced, I was crushed, I couldn't see Asi like that," said Lisa Furano.

Undestand what that story REALLY meant. Those girls worked hard to go to the tournament from across my huge country but because of their principles, they were unwilling to play in such a close minded tournament.

Sure, you can find the negative as well but there it is. Indeed the rule itself is part of the negative.

morningdew

||cheesy||

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 11:18:43 PMKind is fine but I truly think persistence is a better quality than kindness.

That's interesting. Why?

JustMyron

Ok, well, in any case, I've got to get going. I'll stick to not responding to any further posts, as I have said I would, from now on. But I'm glad we could have a little bit of a civilized conversation  ||smiley||

Have a good night

LaetusAtheos

This has to be one of the oddest threads on this forum.....

Morningdew...you could ask to be banned.  That would retain your posts  (fixes administrative issues) yet keep you from being able to access the forums.

I honestly don't see why you can't just quit posting here if that is your true desire...I've been on forums that I didn't like and just left them.  It's really very simple.

May I ask why it is hard for you to quit posting here  (assuming you are not gone for good this time)?  In the past I have come across people who became addicted to posting.  If that is the case just pm an admin and let them help you help yourself.  But, you don't seem like a forum addict to me...just throwing it out there.
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous" - David Hume

Happy Evolute

Quote from: sky on November 25, 2008, 11:11:50 PM

I agreed with your earlier post.   ||wink||
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Shawna

Quote from: Happy Evolute on November 26, 2008, 08:46:05 AM
Quote from: sky on November 25, 2008, 11:11:50 PM

I agreed with your earlier post.   ||wink||

But modifying it was a nice thing to do. ||thumbs||
"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

morningdew

||cheesy||

Happy Evolute

Hi morningdew!

What time is it where you are?  It's 8:53 pm here in the UK.

HE

morningdew

||cheesy||

Happy Evolute

What's your job?  I got home from work at 7:30 pm, I have a 2 hr journey back from Cambridge where I have a physics and maths tutoring job.

morningdew

||cheesy||

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 08:50:43 PMNo one said you had to not answer my posts.  Sorry we are on a bit of a different thought here. But I have now caught up to what you are meaning.

Ok. Just to be sure we understand each other, I got the idea that I shouldn't respond unless asked a direct question because you said:

Quote from: morningdew on November 25, 2008, 10:39:29 PMIf we can keep a distance than we can be friends.

And I responded:

Quote from: JustMyron on November 25, 2008, 10:44:05 PMI'll avoid responding to any of your posts, unless asked a direct question. Sound good? If you'd prefer a little less distant, you can set whatever parameters you would like, and I will stick to them.

meaning that if you wanted some other rules for what describes "keeping a distance", you should say so. And you did not respond indicating that "keeping my distance" should mean anything other than I suggested, so I assumed I should continue with that.

When someone tells me to keep my distance, I consider it important to do so. So, what did you mean by keeping my distance? At this point I am not sure when I am going to cross whatever boundary you are comfortable with, so I am being extra-careful.

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 08:50:43 PMWhy is persistence better than kindness?  Persistence is a quality that God chooses. Jonah and the whale!

Ok. I would think kindness would be important to God as well. Also, I'm not a Christian, so I'm not very familiar with bible stories. I thought the lesson from the story of Jonah and the whale was something different. Anyway...

I have a question for you, to help me understand you a little bit better. Why did you decide to come on this forum? What is it that you would like to accomplish here? I ask partly because I'd like to get to know how you think a little better (so my guesses about you won't be so far off  ||smiley||) and partly because what I really like doing here is showing people how to accomplish the things they want to accomplish here, but to do that for you I would need to understand better why you are here.

Thanks  ||smiley||

morningdew

||cheesy||

Happy Evolute

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 09:57:35 PM
physics and math tutor?  Nice. 

I work as a cna in a hospital

Ah, so you've got the night shift.  My daughter's at med school at the moment and is getting very bossy!  She used to work as an HCA before that and occasionally did nights.  I used to have to collect her from the hospital at very strange hours.

morningdew

||cheesy||

Happy Evolute

morningdew

||cheesy||

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 10:27:08 PMI had no thoughts to accomplish anything other than to educate myself and further my own interests. Am I selfish?

I don't think you're selfish, no. In fact, I think this is a good place for you to educate yourself. But it seems like you have some difficulty, in that people misunderstand you, and you sometimes misunderstand them. It seems like I'm not that good at understanding you, but when it comes to understanding other people on this forum, I do quite well. (Maybe it's because they're "western" ||smiley||).

I think that just like we make wrong guesses about you, you might make wrong guesses about us sometimes. So if you're trying to figure out what someone else means, and you're not quite sure, I would be happy to explain it to you, so that there is no misunderstanding.

morningdew

||cheesy||

jetson

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 10:53:38 PM
Your great, but you know what? there will always be misunderstandings. Always.

If one remains humble, curious, and interested, misunderstandings can become understandings.

JustMyron

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 10:53:38 PMBettering/educating the life has passed, gone, a shadow that will not happen.  It doesn't matter.

This sounds like you don't have a lot of hope. Maybe I'm not reading it right, though? If I am reading it right... well, you would be surprised what can happen sometimes, with a little bit of perseverance  ||smiley||.

I would like to know a little bit more about your history, if you don't mind my asking. Where are the places you have lived, and how long did you live in each place?

Assyriankey

Morningdew, please don't get upset with me but I will soon be restoring all of your previous posts that you took the time to erase.

It is a policy of this forum that what is said on here stays on here.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

sky

I'm going to reply here, it might not be proper but,,could you restore my posts on the Holy Spirit Moments thread for me?..I am embaressed and I also think that thread had potential. I freaked out and deleted my stuff. Maybe it could be reserected, maybe not but as it is it's a mess. ||sad||

Assyriankey

How many +1's if I restore them for you?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

sky

morningdew

||cheesy||

Vynn

Quote from: morningdew on November 27, 2008, 04:07:34 AM
Quote from: Assyriankey on November 27, 2008, 03:14:01 AM
How many +1's if I restore them for you?

\
Because I do not agree with your policies.  I think i'll just leave.  Bye Bye.
\
\

May i have your karma, then?

morningdew

||cheesy||

Vynn

Quote from: morningdew on November 27, 2008, 04:08:55 AM
well what is the sense in allowing anyone to modify because they was mean....bye bye no more and that is it.

Can you explain the context of this post? I don't know what it is in reply to.

morningdew

||cheesy||

Vynn

Quote from: morningdew on November 27, 2008, 04:11:05 AM
\this bye bye

Oh, i see. Would you like an answer to your question, then?

morningdew

||cheesy||

morningdew

one

Vynn

Vynn

Quote from: morningdew on November 27, 2008, 04:12:01 AM
almost gone

I have a fishing story i'd like to tell you about though.

Assyriankey

jetson

Dude, you can't save everyone.

I would suggest that people stop asking this person to stay.  Is it not obvious that this person is either too unstable to have normal dialog, or is begging for sympathy by continuously coming back?  I respect a person's right to leave, or stay, and even with a language barrier, it should not be this difficult to communicate; but this person is making it difficult - this seems very clear to me.  I have yet to see anything that horrible in the way this person has been treated, therefore I don't understand the "kid gloves" over one person?

Would someone mind explaining the fascination with continued dialog with someone who is closer to a troll than a reasonable poster?

Vynn

jetson, several times i've expressed my opinion that morningdew's account be deleted.

Assyriankey

Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:23:33 AM
Dude, you can't save everyone.

I would suggest that people stop asking this person to stay.  Is it not obvious that this person is either too unstable to have normal dialog, or is begging for sympathy by continuously coming back?  I respect a person's right to leave, or stay, and even with a language barrier, it should not be this difficult to communicate; but this person is making it difficult - this seems very clear to me.  I have yet to see anything that horrible in the way this person has been treated, therefore I don't understand the "kid gloves" over one person?

Would someone mind explaining the fascination with continued dialog with someone who is closer to a troll than a reasonable poster?

In 15 days time Shakaib, another Muslim, returns from his ban.  I want to see morningdew interact with Shakaib at that time but I'm not really sure why :)

Assyriankey

Jetson, don't you think this thread is interesting?

This thread is home to some very weird posts and, just from this perspective alone, has merit IMO.

Vynn

Assy, i could not abide you having 399 + karma. You're welcome.  ||tip hat||

jetson

Quote from: Assyriankey on November 27, 2008, 04:37:55 AM
Jetson, don't you think this thread is interesting?

This thread is home to some very weird posts and, just from this perspective alone, has merit IMO.

I have to admit, it has been interesting.  I'm trying to understand the OP as much as everyone else - but it just seems hopeless.  Maybe this is what the forum is for?  I don't know...

catwixen

Assy's last two points are extremely valid.  ||thumbs|| ||grin||
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

jetson

Quote from: Vynn on November 27, 2008, 04:28:22 AM
jetson, several times i've expressed my opinion that morningdew's account be deleted.

Do you think morningdew would have created a new account?  I really have to wonder...

Vynn

Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:42:07 AM

Do you think morningdew would have created a new account?  I really have to wonder...

I doubt it.

JustMyron

Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:23:33 AMWould someone mind explaining the fascination with continued dialog with someone who is closer to a troll than a reasonable poster?

Trolls are easy to figure out, and their responses are predictable and boring. This is a puzzle, and the outcome's unpredictable. Where's your sense of adventure?  ||smiley||

Although, morningdew, if you do stick around, my point for coming into this thread right now was to let you know I'm not going to be posting for a few days, I'm taking a bit of a break. If you're gone by the time I come back, all the best to you.

Vynn

Quote from: JustMyron on November 27, 2008, 04:51:27 AM
I'm not going to be posting for a few days, I'm taking a bit of a break.

Right when you're needed because all the Americans are stuffing themselves with turkey and dressing. Well, i know what i won't be thankful for!  ||angry||

jetson

Quote from: JustMyron on November 27, 2008, 04:51:27 AM

Trolls are easy to figure out, and their responses are predictable and boring. This is a puzzle, and the outcome's unpredictable. Where's your sense of adventure?  ||smiley||

True, I don't really think troll is a good description.  I'll find ways to stay in the fray.

Assyriankey

Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:40:37 AM
Maybe this is what the forum is for?  I don't know...

I have seen so many forum members 'meltdown' during the last 2 years and they (normally but not always) fascinate me a lot more than any religious topic.  I am not sure about what is going on inside morningdew's head right now.  We might have seen the last of her and we might not.  Who's running a tote?

The forum is for whatever the members want to say (within the rules).  It amazes me how forums like WWGHA (and many others of course) want to restrict their members in any way whatsoever.  I can't stand being told what to talk about and what not to talk about - imagine having a chat with a group of people and someone tried to restrict you like most other forums do?!

Zerilos

Quote from: Assyriankey on November 27, 2008, 05:08:06 AM
Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:40:37 AM
Maybe this is what the forum is for?  I don't know...

I have seen so many forum members 'meltdown' during the last 2 years and they (normally but not always) fascinate me a lot more than any religious topic.  I am not sure about what is going on inside morningdew's head right now.  We might have seen the last of her and we might not.  Who's running a tote?

The forum is for whatever the members want to say (within the rules).  It amazes me how forums like WWGHA (and many others of course) want to restrict their members in any way whatsoever.  I can't stand being told what to talk about and what not to talk about - imagine having a chat with a group of people and someone tried to restrict you like most other forums do?!

I'm betting that she doesn't return, and for that reason I'm willing to say this: I don't think that girl was right in the head. I do think you should delete her posts though.

Happy Evolute

Quote from: morningdew on November 26, 2008, 10:32:49 PM
QuoteSo do I!

while u r the dad and perfectly safe I am an outsider and I am scatting!

I don't think I am perfectly safe, this particular daughter is taking a year out of med school to concentrate on Christian evangelism  ||sad||.

Goobatron

Morningdew crack the s**ts eh?

I didnt even notice until now.

Lillium

You can delete your own account silly banana.  Just go to your profile.
Meow?

Ladyofshallott

I have been gone for Thanksgiving to my husband's cousins.  I am home and missed this bunch!  I really like all the infidels, Christians, Jews, Messianic half Jewish Christians (like me) and mutts of every degree on here. I love ya all! I have to say this.  I love people more than their "beliefs".  I know my friend Al Riddi..(don't know how to spell or say his Iraqi name) is a good man and a good worker and friend to my father, I respect him.  He is a really lovable guy.  He has seven brothers and they are all really good men.  I have a best friend named Muhammed, from Jordan.  I love him dearly.  I don't agree with treating women badly at all or being a vigilante on religious hatred or terrorists ideology.  I do love people though, and respect their faiths and yet not anything degrading or hurtful to someone based on their being a human being.  I hope Morning
Dew stays but if it shakes her faith or causes her to feel that she can not continue her own path with peace and harmony then she needs to shake the dust off her sandals and leave us to our fourm friendships .

Assyriankey

LadyS, I'm 100% with you - see the person, not the problem :)

LaetusAtheos

Quote from: Vynn on November 27, 2008, 04:50:05 AM
Quote from: jetson on November 27, 2008, 04:42:07 AM

I doubt it.

You never know...i had one who created a new account after begging me to delete hers.  It was a huge pain trying to figure out if the new person was the old person or if they were both just equally silly.

morningdew

It looks like all of you have learned from the past experiences. 

As I have done as well.

rickymooston

Quote from: morningdew on December 02, 2008, 04:01:01 AM

As I have done as well.

Welcome back?

Noumenon

As I have done as well.

May I be so bold to say that you no longer want your account deleted?

rickymooston

Quote from: Noumenon on December 07, 2008, 02:10:49 AM

As I have done as well.

May I be so bold to say that you no longer want your account deleted?

+1

morningdew

I don't think it matters what I want. I ain't gonna get it....

No matter.  I am used to that.

And if they would have deleted my account they know exactly what I would do. Right?

Learned from past experiences.  As I have also done.

Goobatron

Quote from: morningdew on December 07, 2008, 07:53:20 AM

And if they would have deleted my account they know exactly what I would do. Right?

What would you do?  ||sad||

Lillium

If you wanna delete it, you gotta do it yourself, nubsauce!
Meow?

morningdew

QuoteCan I delete my account if I don't want it anymore?

We do not allow members to delete their accounts, as others would be unable to view their post history.

Your are becoming a big pest.

morningdew

QuoteWhat would you do?

Pop back in once in a blue moon as someone else and listen to everybody sigh how "she" knows who u r!

And then delete that account after a short while.  To their very disbelief.

morningdew

morningdew

morningdew

Noumenon

morningdew

Quote from: Noumenon on December 07, 2008, 11:03:27 PM
In public:

Go away you troll.

||troll||

Oh So u really did mean me....

Best keep you ass hole people from ask\ng me back one more time...

There eis nothing going on her I am the least bit interested in.

Goobatron

Your face is a troll... OOOOOH! want some ice for that burn???

||troll||

Noumenon

If you are not interested, then why post in every thread?

Posting pollution is why I called you a troll.  

I did see one intelligent post that had detail and true input, so I know you are capable of it.  Why do you have to SPAM the rest of the board?  Are you bored?

I am interested in what you think, but you don't seem interested in really sharing.

morningdew

Noumenon

Quote from: Goobatron on December 07, 2008, 11:10:06 PM

||troll||

Wow goobs, that is just...  well...  

Special.

Noumenon

Quote from: morningdew on December 07, 2008, 11:10:57 PM
get the hell away from me

||laughroll||

But that is the thing.  I am nowhere near you!

(and I don't believe in hell)

morningdew

what did you realize I really wanted to leave....so u backed off a little....

i am not interested and would u please leave me alone.....

Goobatron

Quote from: Noumenon on December 07, 2008, 11:11:33 PM
Quote from: Goobatron on December 07, 2008, 11:10:06 PM

||troll||

Wow goobs, that is just...  well...  

Special.

||tip hat||

morningdew

did i mention how much i hate u people

Goobatron

Yoooou aaaaaare soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! to me! cant you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

morningdew

i hid all of your avatars cause they are puckie looking

Noumenon

morningdew

you will never be able to do it goobie/newie

morningdew

sah I am suppose to come ove rhere and convince u all of my belief and hen bedeleted for the otehr site...right?

i still hate ya

sky

Please don't go morningdew..who will answer all our questions about your religion. We won't have the chance to figure out what the hell your trying to say every day.

||bow|| ||troll||

morningdew

Noumenon

You want a troll?        (here  ||troll||)

Or you want to troll?

The second option is not cool.  Or to use your language, it's a sin.

spider

Why is everyone feeding the troll?

sky

Noumenon

Quote from: spider on December 07, 2008, 11:38:54 PM
Why is everyone feeding the troll?

Hi spider, glad to see ya.

Was not sure that we had a troll until very recently.

No more feeding!  ||tip hat||

jetson

Lillium

Morning Dew you know you love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Everyone here loves me!

Am I right?
Meow?

Goobatron

Quote from: jetson on December 07, 2008, 11:45:16 PM
Somebody needs a good orgasm.

How did you know? You gunna help me out?

Lillium

Meow?

Goobatron

Lillium

I know you were!

But I'm a personal space invader.

Consider yourself invaded.  ||666||
Meow?

Goobatron

jetson

Ha!  I was referring to morningdew!  She seems a bit stressed.

Lillium

Who doesn't need a good orgasm?
Meow?

Goobatron

Assyriankey

Lillium

Meow?

Zerilos

+1