News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Hey Everyone!

Started by Servant of God, November 03, 2008, 03:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant of God

I'm new to this forum but I wanted to say hello to all. I am a Christian and love talking about my Lord. I do not believe in name calling or putting someone down for the way they believe. I try to show God's love to everyone but sometimes the old self comes out. I'm only human  ||wink||. But I hope to get along with everyone on here, believer or nonbeliever.

God Bless  ||Kris||
Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible ~ Corrie Ten Boom

Assyriankey

Hi Servant of God, welcome to our forum!  I am an atheist and I love talking about your Lord too! :)

May you never have the misfortune to be kicked by the Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be Her holy hooves)!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

rickymooston

+1 for joining

I'm a taoist and my degree of theism depends on my mood, how cute of a girl we are talking and a number of other factors.
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Jdaaawg

Greetings S.O.G.  ||smiley||

to IGI.

May we all be blessed as you share your testimony.  +1 for joining.
Don't worry about Assy, he may appear to be a servant of the anti-Christ, but he's a good lad at heart. I'm developing quite a fondness for him as time moves.  ||wink||

||smiley||
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Servant of God

Thank each and everyone for the nice welcome  ||grin||
Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible ~ Corrie Ten Boom