News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

La La La

Started by Laura, August 13, 2008, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura

Just popping in to say hello!

DTE

Every forum is a better forum if Laura posts in it.
Deconversion = Intelligence + Courage + Consideration

Sometimes I PM myself just to experience the thrill of receiving a PM from DTE.

rickymooston

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Assyriankey

Hi Laura, it's great to see you online again.  Licked anything good lately?  No need to answer that :)

Thanks for joining,
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on August 13, 2008, 11:55:28 PM
Hi Laura, it's great to see you online again.  Licked anything good lately?  No need to answer that :)

Thanks for joining,

Laura's a legend in her own time, and I suspect that banana pic will be the one used on her Wiki page.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Son of Man

Laura, welcome aboard, and thank you.  Our forum just became a nicer place.  : )

+1

cmarie

Hi Laura, glad to see you here. :)
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Son of Man

For anyone who doesn't know what Laura looks like, here is a trace.  It is nowhere near as pretty as the original.

There is another trace of Laura and some sinful pictures which cause single men to lust and married men to commit adultery in their hearts.  But I will not post those.  I shouldn't have even mentioned them.  : )

Laura

Quote from: Son of Man on August 28, 2008, 07:18:38 PM
There is another trace of Laura and some sinful pictures which cause single men to lust and married men to commit adultery in their hearts.  But I will not post those.  I shouldn't have even mentioned them.  : )

Shhh!  You're going to get me into trouble!  ;) 

You forgot to mention who the talent is behind this drawing - you!

rickymooston

Quote from: Laura on August 29, 2008, 08:10:54 PM

||laughroll||

Sadly, he only draws cartoons of attractive women ... (ngb, cat, urs, yourself, seka, ect).
I've yet to see a SoM cartoon of AssyrianKey or Moodby, let alone of a certain ranting stuffed moose.   ||busted||
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Son of Man

Quote from: Laura on August 29, 2008, 08:10:54 PM

Laura, that's sweet of you, but I honestly can't even say that I'm a good tracer.  I messed up a whole bunch of your pics, before I had something presentable.  That any came out at all is a testament to how beautiful you are.

Son of Man

Quote from: rickymooston on August 29, 2008, 08:20:48 PM
Sadly, he only draws cartoons of attractive women ... (ngb, cat, urs, yourself, seka, ect).
I've yet to see a SoM cartoon of AssyrianKey or Moodby, let alone of a certain ranting stuffed moose.   ||busted||

Ricky, that's not true.  About half of the members I've traced have been men: Madbunny, GG, Assy, Hal, Ony, HE, Vynn, etc.

Happy Evolute

I forgot who was more evil.  Was it Laura or Procrustes?

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Son of Man

Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 29, 2008, 09:12:22 PM

Laura won that poll 18-14.  Pro is just an amateur.  : )

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on August 29, 2008, 09:09:01 PM
Quote from: rickymooston on August 29, 2008, 08:20:48 PM

Ricky, that's not true.  About half of the members I've traced have been men: Madbunny, GG, Assy, Hal, Ony, HE, Vynn, etc.

||think|| Mabye you just don't use said other cartoons as liberally tho in other post areas.

||wink||

Moose is bitter you didn't trace his motocycle pic in that cool cartoon format.

seka

Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 29, 2008, 09:12:22 PM

Not was, is. Laura is far more evil, and that poll reflected the truth of it.

Laura

Evil?  Me?  MWAHAHAHAHA!  oops I mean, tee hee.