News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Happy Evolute, August 07, 2008, 11:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Evolute

An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Assyriankey

Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 07, 2008, 11:56:49 AM
Hello!

Hi HE, welcome to the forum.  Son of Man deserves a medal for his efforts over the last 24 hours.  It was about this time yesterday that we finally got access to the hosting account and started installing stuff - 3 or 4 re-installs later and here we are : )
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on August 07, 2008, 12:06:17 PM
Quote from: Happy Evolute on August 07, 2008, 11:56:49 AM
Hello!

Hi HE, welcome to the forum.  Son of Man deserves a medal for his efforts over the last 24 hours.  It was about this time yesterday that we finally got access to the hosting account and started installing stuff - 3 or 4 re-installs later and here we are : )

Hey, it wasn't my fault.  The hosting company provided me with a bad patch for 1.1.4 that messed up my up upgrade to 1.1.5, but I didn't know it until the errors started popping up. 

I think this one's different, though.  I have a real good feeling about Forum31.  : )
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Son of Man

And, Happy, welcome aboard (again)!   
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

unkleE

As Trinity & co said to Switch on entering the Matrix: "I'm in!"

I'm chuffed, #8 member and maybe the first theist! Hi HE, Assyriankey, Son of Man, thanks for all the efforts.

Now I'll go and have breakfast.

: )
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

Assyriankey

Hi unkleE, welcome!  We still have a little to do before we start advertising the forum in earnest and I can't believe that Son of Man hasn't done it yet.

Can you go here, here and here:

https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html
https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html
https://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,5.0.html

and pass a critical eye over all those words?

You can reply in those threads if needed.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

unkleE

That all looks cool to me. I don't think I disagree with anything, and I guess I might only think of things to add if situations arise. We need the rules, but the main thing will be for all of us early members to set a friendly, humorous and non-insulting tone from the beginning. Then people will tend to follow suit, and if someone transgresses, it will be easier to laugh it off.
Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

Assyriankey

Thanks Unkle - whatever would I do without you :)

I fixed the broken links in the web pages!  Even a watched pot is right twice per day.

StPatrick

Good to see you again, HE.
Don't waste your time or time will waste you.

Happy Evolute

You too, St P. 

+1 for joining.
An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it. - Ayn Rand

Dexter

+ 1 Happy for joining.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Happy Evolute

+1 to the Necromancer.

Assyriankey

Dexter, we have an etiquette concerning the bumping of old threads, and I'm pretty sure you just broke it.

Mum was right about you.

I miss Unkle E, in my better moments.

Shawna

"I think, indeed, that the goodness of God, through His Christ, may recall all His creatures to one end."
--Origen

SHIN KAIRI

I belong to no church. Religion leads to death.

Hell is not real. The 10 commandments were not done away with.

Yah wishes all be saved.

Check my profile for Truth.

Happy Evolute

Hi SHIN KAIRI!

+1 for posting in my introduction thread.