Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
Re: This fake news people,
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 04:16:20 PM »
I remember the episode on the Al Capone vault.

বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 01:17:42 AM »
More fake news

বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »
Here's even more fake news for you Kiahanie. 

বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:30 PM »
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
Re: This is fake news people,
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 03:21:25 AM »
While there are many who would not consider this person to be a "reliable" source for news, I put this out there because it matches with other revelations coming out in the hearings in the house committee on security and ......... !

বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 05:54:45 AM »
 ||umno||
LOL.... I just went ahead and watched a bit of that last video you posted... Are you serious? What got you all excited? Was it when the guy proclaimed "We've got damning evidence that will likely put Barack Obama behind bars?"

Yes, the gal said that they were trying to see if they could get any info on Trump/Russian collusion because she was afraid it would be destroyed. This is no secret. Obama made it clear, and publicly, that aides should do all they can to preserve any evidence of Russians interfering with US elections.

You want people to go to jail for doing the right thing? Does it bother you that Russia almost certainly did interfere with our elections?The FBI and every major intel agency believes they have. Comey said under oath that the FBI has been investigating this since last July. It would have been nice if he would have let that fact slip out before the election, don't ya think? Or are you one of those people that think that the orange sell out can do no wrong?

And you want OBAMA to go jail? Get the eff out of here.

OH, and I tried to watch one of the other videos you posted and got as far as the commentary from Prison Planet... Isn't that an Alex Jones thing? Get real dude.

“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.” —G.K. Chesterton

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 09:15:57 PM »
What's the title of this thread, Bad Actor?   
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »
What's the title of this thread, Bad Actor?

Well by golly I goofed. Plus one . LOL ||grin||
“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.” —G.K. Chesterton

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
Re: This is fake news people,
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 10:26:05 PM »
While there are many who would not consider this person to be a "reliable" source for news, I put this out there because it matches with other revelations coming out in the hearings in the house committee on security and ......... !

I was confused. For some reason I thought this comment was you standing behind what the video was representing.

Offline davdi

• Valued Member
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 11:11:40 PM »
And, i stand by it!   The easiest person you will have that you can lie to, is you!   The hardest person to whom you can tell the truth, is you. 

It's not a matter of truth!   Every institution has its own agenda.   Every institution expects its people to understand and not go against that agenda.  Right or wrong has nothing to do with it, Bad Actor!   The reason this thread is called "This is Fake News" is because that became a sticking point during the most recent election cycle.   

Truth is the first casualty of war.   Truth is in the eyes of the beholder.   Whether we say yes or no to God being real changes absolutely nothing.   Do I think Krishna is real or imaginary.   What I can say is that the nation of India has created the story that touches on who they, Indians, are.   

Can we actually prove that Moses existed.   There is no record of Moses among the Egyptian archives, but there is a document among the Egyptian that important people in Caanan sent to an Egyptian pharaoh asking for help with the invading force of "Habiru" or "Apiru" peoples very near to the time when the Hebrew children were entering Canaan, by the dating of the material from several known sources that are extrabiblical.   

The story of Moses is very important to the Jewish people of our day, so I say, okay, that's fine by me!   
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 11:20:43 PM »

Offline none

• Twice a
  • Valued Member
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 11:40:15 PM »
I know, I still can't believe he logs on to the internet
If you dont want to believe in sin dont believe in the supernatural
If you read the Bible backwards everybody lives
First I told my imaginary friend about Jesus, then I told Jesus about my imaginary friend.
God is s comedian and you are his joke.

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 11:49:26 PM »
I guess I don't know what you are getting at Davdi....  Your thread title left out the "is" or "isn't" and I don't know the context in which you are presenting the video's. It's also in the Sexuality section. Aaaaand it's video's, which I rarely watch.... especially when the poster doesn't bother to give much of a hint as to what point they are trying to make by sharing the video.

Did you happen to catch the episode of 60 minutes last Sunday? It was about fake news. If you can, watch it.

- IGI Chat