Author Topic: Celebrity Threatens to RAPE Melania Trump.  (Read 706 times)  Share 

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
Re: Celebrity Threatens to RAPE Melania Trump.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2017, 05:11:51 PM »
There is a certain amount of artistic liberty granted to people in the music and art community once they have achieved a certain amount of fame. Ted Nugent was interviewed by the SS after a concert where he said...

Ted
"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/21/opinion/obeidallah-ted-nugent-free-speech/

Madonna was interviewed shortly after the 2016 election for saying that she has...
"thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."
http://www.maxim.com/news/madonna-secret-service-remarks-white-house-2017-1

Poor people who make threats on social media get arrested and convicted.

Very true. if the average Joe was to be in front of a crowd and threaten to blow up the white house he would be in jail within minutes. Just like on this forum there are rules even on this internet forum that if someone threatens another person it would be reported, discussed by the moderators and so forth. It's as simple as that. Anyone who doesn't take seriously violent laced words screamed into a microphone in a crowd must have a screw loose.
Steve Bannon aka Donald Trump I take it then, is exempt, as not being your average Joe? There is one rule for Average Joes and for the rest it does not matter?

When it comes to threats of violent threats nobody should get a pass.
Grateful Ape - An Oxymoron

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2017, 05:16:51 PM »

Steve Bannon aka Donald Trump I take it then, is exempt, as not being your average Joe? There is one rule for Average Joes and for the rest it does not matter?

So at least you understand the reaction of people when they are threatened and understand that Steve Bannon is complicit in this affair.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."-the Amendment that ensures nobody is safe..

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 09:44:44 PM »
There is a certain amount of artistic liberty granted to people in the music and art community once they have achieved a certain amount of fame. Ted Nugent was interviewed by the SS after a concert where he said...

Ted
"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/21/opinion/obeidallah-ted-nugent-free-speech/

Madonna was interviewed shortly after the 2016 election for saying that she has...

Poor people who make threats on social media get arrested and convicted.

-1 for a transparent, purposeful effort at relaying an incomplete and out-of-context quote in another silly effort to make those two entertainers' intentions sound equivalently "evil."  We've already discussed at length at this Forum Madonna's context, what she said before and what she said after your incomplete, out-of-context sentence fragment.

All I was trying to illustrate was that when it comes to public threats, veiled or otherwise, artists are typically questioned. I made no judgment whatsoever towards the merits of either artist or their comments. I suspect Bow Wow has already been questioned, or at least will be soon. It's par for the course. The main point I wanted to make was that if I had several thousand or millions of followers on Twitter and I made a threat, veiled or otherwise...I would be arrested first then, questioned by a judge. We are not afforded the same leniency or benefit of the doubt that the rich and famous enjoy. Please note that I am not even making a judgement call about ones innocence or guilt. I'm not weighing in on who's comment was less or more "evil". I'm just sayin artists can get away with things normal rubes can't. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM by Mr. Blackwell »
If they respected America they would have broken the law and came here illegally.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2017, 09:49:40 PM »

So at least you understand the reaction of people when they are threatened and understand that Steve Bannon is complicit in this affair.

I don't understand how Steve Bannon is complicit in this affair.
If they respected America they would have broken the law and came here illegally.

Offline Inertialmass

• Valued Member
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2017, 11:08:42 PM »
Unless I missed it, I don't know that Madonna was ever questioned by the Secret Service.  Why would she be?  The very first words she said speaking in DC were, "Welcome to the revolution of love...," then:

Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II: We must love one another or die.

"I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me: We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a42336/madonnas-womens-march-speech-transcript/

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2017, 12:13:33 AM »

Donald Trump does what Steve Bannon tells him to.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."-the Amendment that ensures nobody is safe..

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 12:33:33 AM »

Okay, Did Bannon tell Trump to tell Bow Wow to threaten to turn Melania into a whore? What is Bannon complicit in?

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »

Okay, Did Bannon tell Trump to tell Bow Wow to threaten to turn Melania into a whore? What is Bannon complicit in?

Steve Bannon makes racist commentary, and Bow Wow reacts.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2017, 12:52:29 AM »

Give me a link or something dude. WTF did Bannon say that prompted Bow Wow to threaten Melania?

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 03:36:55 AM »
Unless I missed it, I don't know that Madonna was ever questioned by the Secret Service.

From the article I linked.

The New York Post and several other media outlets report that the Secret Service did take note of that particular part of Madge's remarks and will begin some form of investigation. It will then be up to the U.S. Attorney's office as to whether they want to prosecute the singer and activist.

I guess since NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC didn't pick up the story, it might be fake. I thought I could trust Maxim but looking deeply into the reported stories about this, I cannot conclusively say that Madonna was, in fact, questioned by the Secret Service. I have been running on the assumption that she was questioned but that there was no real threat so no charges were brought.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:42:08 AM by Mr. Blackwell »

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 04:06:00 AM »

Give me a link or something dude. WTF did Bannon say that prompted Bow Wow to threaten Melania?

Since when has it been required that you have to be able to support allegations?

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 03:20:41 PM »

Since when has it been required that you have to be able to support allegations?

It was a personal request, not a requirement. I have no authority here. I'm just trying to understand the point you are making.

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 03:26:06 PM »

It was a personal request, not a requirement. I have no authority here. I'm just trying to understand the point you are making.
Appreciated. It was a long way to get there, but that is exactly my point. I was pointing out that we can now allege what we like, without support.

Offline Inertialmass

• Valued Member
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 04:36:35 PM »
^^^^  Oh now I've heard everything.  You expect asterisks and footnotes and quotations in full context on Twitter and Facebook???   ||wink||

Incidentally, GratefulApe, do you still believe that Madonna was threatening the President now you know her 12 contrapuntal words were ripped from context in lurid infotainment headlines while banishing altogether her entire point, "We must love one another or die"?

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2017, 06:07:00 PM »
^^^^  Oh now I've heard everything.  You expect asterisks and footnotes and quotations in full context on Twitter and Facebook???   ||wink||

Incidentally, GratefulApe, do you still believe that Madonna was threatening the President now you know her 12 contrapuntal words were ripped from context in lurid infotainment headlines while banishing altogether her entire point, "We must love one another or die"?

Post the video of her at the p***y patrol fair and I'll listen to what she spouted and give you my take on it I 'm not looking around for her drivel.

Offline Inertialmass

• Valued Member
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 06:59:28 PM »
Reply #34 already shows Madonna's Women's DC March quote with link to transcript and video.

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 07:37:59 PM »
Yeah, No! she started out OK with her "revolution of love" but after her saying F-You to her/our detractors she slipped into what she was really thinking a lot about.
I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House
and it doesn't matter that she said "but" so what. If I was to say to my neighbor that "I have been thinking a lot about blowing up your house" but yada yada yada  I would bet you that they would call the police.

She admitted that she has a preoccupation of thoughts of blowing up the White House. You do realize that if she blew up the White House that many many people would die? And then she ends it with "We must love one another or die" what was she looking for a suicide bomber? She at minimum needs a psychological evaluation.

"And to our detractors that insist that this March will never add up to anything, f**k you. f**k you. It is the beginning of much needed change. Change that will require sacrifice, people. Change that will require many of us to make different choices in our lives, but this is the hallmark of revolution. So my question to you today is are you ready? I said, are you ready? Say yes, we are ready. Say, yes we are ready. One more time: you're ready.

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet, W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II: We must love one another or die.

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 07:46:42 PM »
She admitted that she has a preoccupation of thoughts of blowing up the White House. You do realize that if she blew up the White House that many many people would die? And then she ends it with "We must love one another or die" what was she looking for a suicide bomber? She at minimum needs a psychological evaluation.

She has admitted that she was speaking in metaphor. That's what a lot of entertainers do. Ice-T wrote a song called Cop Killer, but he has never killed a cop. What Ice-T was doing was expressing his anger at cops. No different here. Madonna even elaborated on what she was saying on instagram.

However, the singer added on Instagram, "I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things — one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn’t solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love. It was truly an honor to be part of an audience chanting 'we choose love.'"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-clarifies-out-of-context-remark-from-womens-march-w462373
Wilson wiggling out of supporting himself:

Facts need no proof.

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 07:50:19 PM »

She has admitted that she was speaking in metaphor. That's what a lot of entertainers do. Ice-T wrote a song called Cop Killer, but he has never killed a cop. What Ice-T was doing was expressing his anger at cops. No different here. Madonna even elaborated on what she was saying on instagram.

However, the singer added on Instagram, "I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things — one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn’t solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love. It was truly an honor to be part of an audience chanting 'we choose love.'"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-clarifies-out-of-context-remark-from-womens-march-w462373

That's awful smart of her to cover her ass after she fired up the crowd. That post just makes her look more guilty.

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 07:55:57 PM »
That's awful smart of her to cover her ass after she fired up the crowd. That post just makes her look more guilty.

Well, I'm sorry that your having such a hard time finding the context of what she meant:

Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair.

Facts need no proof.

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 08:01:31 PM »

Well, I'm sorry that your having such a hard time finding the context of what she meant:

Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair.

Her "but" means nothing after such a violent suggestion that she admitted that she had "thought an awful lot about it".  If your neighbor had said that they had thought an awful lot about blowing your house up but...would you just walk away or would you fear that the person had a screw loose?   

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 08:03:55 PM »
Her "but" means nothing after such a violent suggestion that she admitted that she had "thought an awful lot about it".  If your neighbor had said that they had thought an awful lot about blowing your house up but...would you just walk away or would you fear that the person had a screw loose?

I'd just walk away because my neighbor has admitted that he knows blowing up my house wouldn't change anything.

Facts need no proof.

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 08:14:25 PM »

I'd just walk away because my neighbor has admitted that he knows blowing up my house wouldn't change anything.

Right. Ok then let's put a raving crowd on your front lawn at the same time and have him speak it into a microphone.

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »
Right. Ok then let's put a raving crowd on your front lawn at the same time and have him speak it into a microphone.

Now that's a bit different, because I've never had any rallies outside of my house. What you're now describing is a mob trying to incite a riot. So, are you now saying that Madonna was trying to incite a riot?

Facts need no proof.

Offline Inertialmass

• Valued Member
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 08:18:51 PM »
Funny, GratefulApe, you participated in the thread discussing this in detail two months ago, http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,62936.msg827154.html#msg827154 but you pretend now that it's all brand new to you that Madonna's sentence fragment was purposely ripped free from a context urging the very opposite of what your right wing propaganda implies.  Back then you even made a post directly following mine quoting the context.  You are forgetful or disingenuous or both.

Offline Emma286

• Valued Member
  • What we think we become
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
I get what it's like to have an annoying unreliable memory one can't help.  Not gonna judge anyone else here who has that kind of problem for one!
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
Funny, GratefulApe, you participated in the thread discussing this in detail two months ago, http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,62936.msg827154.html#msg827154 but you pretend now that it's all brand new to you that Madonna's sentence fragment was purposely ripped free from a context urging the very opposite of what your right wing propaganda implies.  Back then you even made a post directly following mine quoting the context.  You are forgetful or disingenuous or both.

I knew I had responded to a thread and even admitted in that thread that I watched one of her videos but I didn't remember the sequence of her words. AND I didn't notice that the link was posted here on this thread. I didn't dodge your question or pretend anything. Thanks for posting the video and the transcript because that is exactly what I needed to reply to you. Thank you and You're welcome.

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »
I get what it's like to have an annoying unreliable memory one can't help.  Not gonna judge anyone else here who has that kind of problem for one!

I don't necessarily have a bad memory. Inter asked me a question and for the sake of time I asked him to post the video. I really wanted the transcript because it is hard to remember sequence of words in a video and respond precisely 

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »

I told you that I would give you my take on it. not some thing that you call "my right wing propaganda". I fully admit that she said "but" but...I don't care she was wrong for saying what she said and she should have gotten into trouble for it.

- IGI Chat