Celebrity Threatens to RAPE Melania Trump.

Started by Steveox, March 17, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveox

Celebrity Threatens to RAPE Melania Trump. Should He Go To Prison?

When a man publicly threatens to rape a woman, law enforcement and the media should take it seriously. When the target is the first lady, everyone should be outraged! 

Rapper Shad Moss, known professionally as Bow Wow, threatened to rape Melania Trump on social media. This vile threat is most likely a crime and was in response to the president?s condemnation of a video by fellow rapper Snoop Dogg, which showed him putting a gun to the head of a man portraying Donald Trump, The Blaze notes.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/celebrity-threatens-melania/

Now why isn't this consider an hate crime? Now Remember Dylann Roof who shot blacks inside a Baptist Church and the FBI charged him as an hate crime. My Point is valid,,, Whites don't benefit from hate crimes that Bill Clinton signed. This is coming from Liberals they are worse than the KKK! Double Standard by COPS?   

We are the silent majority

Kiahanie

"Pimping" is not rape. A pimp is a person "who earns money by finding customers for prostitutes", which is also a crime but is not a threat to commit rape. Bow Wow's statement is not a "threat" under Federal law, and varies from state to state.

Some people are no more careful in their pronouncements than the Current Occupant. Sad. Very sad.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Emily

...and rape and pimping is not considered a hate crime.

Steveox

Quote from: Emily on March 17, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

And Shooting blacks is? All i consider that is murder. Nothing more than murder.

Emily

Quote from: Steveox on March 17, 2017, 07:29:45 PM
Quote from: Emily on March 17, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

And Shooting blacks is? All i consider that is murder. Nothing more than murder.

Shooting blacks isn't a hate crime, in and of itself. What is a hate crime is to shoot blacks because you wish to start a race war. What Dylann Roof did is a hate crime. Obviously you have no idea what his beliefs were. Here, start here.

Seriously, Steve. Start paying attention. You're embarrassing yourself. You're posting all this stuff and have no idea the details. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about most of the time.

Steveox

Donald Trump should undo this law that Clinton signed. Its unfair only blacks and minorites benefit from it. Whites don't. Its nothing more than a liberal law.

Emily

Quote from: Steveox on March 17, 2017, 08:37:56 PM
Donald Trump should undo this law that Clinton signed. Its unfair only blacks and minorites benefit from it. Whites don't. Its nothing more than a liberal law.

Surprise, surprise. You're running your mouth again. You're not this political pundit/commentator as you'd like to think you are. But, we all know your racist, so I didn't expect anything better from you.

Steveox

bad actor

Boy it sure must be nice to wake up in the morning in a state of permanent retirement, living off of the government. I'm guessing Parkton, MD is pretty nice. It's not like you are living in a rat infested fire trap in downtown Baltimore.... like I'm sure most people who rely on a government check would.

Roll out of bed. What to do...what to do. Click on Fox network on one TV, click on the playstation on the other TV. Laptop open to one of those "Angry Patriot" websites. So you can get fed your political opinions and know what to be angry about today.

When....you really don't have anything to really be angry about.

Take a nap around noon. Then post a silly post on IGI.

Get in your car, turn on the app that helps you get away with speeding, and tear through the countryside at 80 mph on your way to pick up a new video game... Rush Limbaugh bumpin' on your system.

You got it sooooo rough Steve. ||Kerly||
Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

Mr. Blackwell

It doesn't take much imagination to know what would have happened if a white country music singer tweeted that Obama should shut his  mouth or he and his kin folk would make Michelle their whore.

I do not understand how any rational person could possibly excuse Bow Wow's comment.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

bad actor

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 18, 2017, 01:43:24 AM
It doesn't take much imagination to know what would have happened if a white country music singer tweeted that Obama should shut his  mouth or he and his kin folk would make Michelle their whore.

I do not understand how any rational person could possibly excuse Bow Wow's comment.

For the record, I think Bow Wow is a scumbag for what he said. I just like to give Steve a hard time. ||wink||
Maybe the day had a s**tty you.

Emma286

I am pretty shocked to hear that rape is not considered a hate crime!

Still, am sure that there are valid reasons for that I don't see as am certainly far from being a law expert.
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

eyeshaveit

Quote from: Emma286 on March 18, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Still, am sure that there are valid reasons for that I don't see as am certainly far from being a law expert.

Rape, like any assault, can be considered a 'hate crime' if the rape has "an added element of bias":

"A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a ?criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender?s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.? Hate itself is not a crime?and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties." - Quote from the FBI dot gov's website.
Jesus Christ died so you could have access to God.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 18, 2017, 01:43:24 AM

No excuse, just providing some facts and perspective to moderate the hyperventilating hyperbole.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

kevin

legal context, courtesy of digital music news:

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/03/16/bow-wow-felony-threats-melania-trump/

Specifically, Bow Wow blasted this threat against Melania Trump following Trump?s demand for Snoop Dogg?s arrest.

?Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk ass up talking s**t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us.?

That introduces a number of intentional threats, including kidnapping and forced sexual slavery.  Specifically, ?pimping? would introduce charges for ?inflicting bodily harm? against a First Lady.  All of which violates statutes contained within ?U.S.C. ? 879: US Code Section 879: Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons?.

The law specifically calls for felony charges against

?Anyone that knowingly and willfully threatens to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm upon:

(1) a former President or a member of the immediate family of a former President;

(2) a member of the immediate family of the President, the President-elect, the Vice President, or the Vice President-elect;

(3) a major candidate for the office of President or Vice President.  Or a member of the immediate family of such candidate; or

(4) a person protected by the Secret Service under section 3056(a)(6).

Separately, the US Department of Justice has addressed the issue of intent, specifically as it relates to ?political hyperbole? and ?jest?.  And it turns out that actual intent doesn?t quite matter.  ?Proof that threatening words were uttered in a context such that a reasonable person would interpret them as mere political hyperbole, idle talk, or jest indicates that the words do not constitute a threat within the scope of the statute,? the Justice Department notes.

?However, it is the view of the Department that an actual intent to carry out a threat is not a requisite to violation of the statute.?
may you bathe i the blood of a thousand sheep

kevin

here's the video where president trump is executed by the artist:

skip to 3:09 for the murder scene, or watch the whole thing for better context.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/entertainment/snoop-dogg-donald-trump-video/

Quote[Verse 1: Snoop Dogg]
My dawgs don't bark, but they get off
f**k around and get your whole face bit off
Sinister, spit truth like a minister
So until I'm a monster, when it's the right time
Night time, nigga tryna creep
And keep from dyin' in these motherf**kin' streets
f**k the police, from a black man's point of view
Spray that s**t, say that s**t
We right in front of you, each and every one of you
I'm not gon' tell y'all niggas what we gonna do
But whatever y'all did, put two on it
And put a foot on your neck with a shoe on it
Resident evil, it's all on camera and they still don't believe you
Clownin' around, don't come your clown ass 'round here
Nigga you gon' get down
Real talk, I'm leavin' all you clown ass niggas outlined in chalk
Stay black, payback from way back
I'm the homie, 'but the motherf**kin' homie don't play that

[Chorus: Snoop Dogg]
And the night will fall, this is death to you all
When the nighttime falls, this the final call
This the final call, call, call

[Spoken Interlude]
The final call, see reparations will be tooken
Now it ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun, ha
Motherf**kers, trip this

[Verse 2: Snoop Dogg]
Cut them motherf**kers off the leash
It's been a week since my dogs ate, let 'em eat
See I'ma tell you upfront and uncut
See I'm a stand up nigga, I'm a man up nigga
Get what I gotta get, a b***h nigga gon' talk a whole lot of s**t
Which is the main reason why you stuck around
And I don't f**k around
I'm blowin' new purple in a new circle
I don't wanna hurt you but I will spurt you
And send you back to the earth, you
Came from, game gun
Same one, that I used in another galaxy
Actually, it's all fact to me
If I ruled the world would it come back to me?
Black to me, with my hand on that thang thang
I'm from the home of the brave, land of the gang bang

[Chorus: Snoop Dogg]

Emily

That video is very mild compared to Marilyn Manson, Say10. The decapitated man at the end of the video is supposed to be Trump.

kevin

Emily

Meh.

Either way, Boo Woo's tweet was very stupid. But, I've got nothing wrong with Snoop Dogg's video. It's pretty catchy.

kevin

Quote from: Emily on March 18, 2017, 10:35:42 PM
Meh.

Either way, Boo Woo's tweet was very stupid. But, I've got nothing wrong with Snoop Dogg's video. It's pretty catchy.

i agree. this one is even better

Emily

kevin

this one needs some music, otherwise it would fit right in.

Emma286

Quote from: eyeshaveit on March 18, 2017, 02:05:43 PM
Quote from: Emma286 on March 18, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

Rape, like any assault, can be considered a 'hate crime' if the rape has "an added element of bias":

"A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a ?criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender?s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.? Hate itself is not a crime?and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties." - Quote from the FBI dot gov's website.

Appreciate the explanation, thanks!
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Emma286

Quote from: kevin on March 18, 2017, 09:27:59 PM
here's the video where president trump is executed by the artist:

skip to 3:09 for the murder scene, or watch the whole thing for better context.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/entertainment/snoop-dogg-donald-trump-video/

Lol! What's shown there is barely anything at all! Funny vid though.

Albert Einstein

Mr. Blackwell

There is a certain amount of artistic liberty granted to people in the music and art community once they have achieved a certain amount of fame. Ted Nugent was interviewed by the SS after a concert where he said...

Ted
Quote"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/21/opinion/obeidallah-ted-nugent-free-speech/

Madonna was interviewed shortly after the 2016 election for saying that she has...
Quote"thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."
http://www.maxim.com/news/madonna-secret-service-remarks-white-house-2017-1

Poor people who make threats on social media get arrested and convicted.

Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Emma286

That's really not fair. :-(

Still, guess there's never been any such thing as universal fairness.

I take it that there would be no investigation procedure before said poor people were arrested and convicted?

Albert Einstein

Dexter

This whole thing started out as an Obama versus Trump thing. I can't remember Obama saying anything that would have put him in the position that Trump is in. Trump pushes for reactions and he gets them.
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

Inertialmass

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on March 20, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
There is a certain amount of artistic liberty granted to people in the music and art community once they have achieved a certain amount of fame. Ted Nugent was interviewed by the SS after a concert where he said...

Ted
Quote"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

Madonna was interviewed shortly after the 2016 election for saying that she has...

-1 for a transparent, purposeful effort at relaying an incomplete and out-of-context quote in another silly effort to make those two entertainers' intentions sound equivalently "evil."  We've already discussed at length at this Forum Madonna's context, what she said before and what she said after your incomplete, out-of-context sentence fragment.
God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

GratefulApe

Ted

Very true. if the average Joe was to be in front of a crowd and threaten to blow up the white house he would be in jail within minutes. Just like on this forum there are rules even on this internet forum that if someone threatens another person it would be reported, discussed by the moderators and so forth. It's as simple as that. Anyone who doesn't take seriously violent laced words screamed into a microphone in a crowd must have a screw loose.

Dexter

Quote from: GratefulApe on March 20, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

Ted

Very true. if the average Joe was to be in front of a crowd and threaten to blow up the white house he would be in jail within minutes. Just like on this forum there are rules even on this internet forum that if someone threatens another person it would be reported, discussed by the moderators and so forth. It's as simple as that. Anyone who doesn't take seriously violent laced words screamed into a microphone in a crowd must have a screw loose.
Steve Bannon aka Donald Trump I take it then, is exempt, as not being your average Joe? There is one rule for Average Joes and for the rest it does not matter?
I begin today by acknowledging the Ngarluma people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, and pay my respects to their Elders past and present. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.