Offline Steveox

• Always an
  • Valued Member
WHERES KUSA?
« on: March 16, 2017, 06:35:29 PM »
He's been missing for a short while!

We are the silent majority

Offline Kiahanie

• Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation. -Jellaludin Rumi, valued by this
  • Valued Member
  • Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit.
Re: WHERES KUSA?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 07:11:48 PM »
Putin cut back financing for the Russian Department of Trolling, so Kusa had to go back to honest work.
If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet … maybe we could understand something. --Federico Fellini

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 08:09:39 AM »
Putin cut back financing for the Russian Department of Trolling, so Kusa had to go back to honest work.

Ouch...lol

Maybe taking a break from the internet? I like to take one every once in awhile or my head will explode. ||smiley||
“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.” —G.K. Chesterton

Offline Emma286

• Valued Member
  • What we think we become
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 08:17:05 AM »
Various things can unexpectedly come up offline. Maybe he's needing to take a break because one or more of them has...
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Offline Airyaman

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 11:43:20 AM »
Its Spring and he has tractors to sell!
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

Offline eyeshaveit

• Valued Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
Kusa stands behind his manure spreaders.

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 12:12:27 PM »
All jokes aside... hopefully he is OK.

I'm surprised that he and Steve haven't exchanged numbers and expanded their bro-mance outside of the forum.

Ya know... I actually bet the guy is a good salesman. He's got that type of personality. ||smiley||
“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.” —G.K. Chesterton

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 12:49:50 PM »
Maybe he's on one of his earned vacations. Good for him  ||smiley||
Grateful Ape - An Oxymoron

Offline Steveox

• Always an
  • Valued Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 01:20:15 AM »
I wish he come back soon!!!

Offline Emma286

• Valued Member
  • What we think we become
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »
All jokes aside... hopefully he is OK.

I'm surprised that he and Steve haven't exchanged numbers and expanded their bro-mance outside of the forum.

Ya know... I actually bet the guy is a good salesman. He's got that type of personality. ||smiley||

I don't know him so well as the rest of the regulars here, but hope he's okay too!
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Offline Inertialmass

• Valued Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 06:41:04 PM »

I thought this was just an off-the-cuff joke.  Now I see that some or all of the stuff posted here pretty near fits the template.  I'm not usually big on conspiracies till I know more the background, however...

03/31/2017

1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told

A former FBI agent testified that President Donald Trump helped spread fake news by embracing the stories against his opponents.

...Former FBI agent Clint Watts, now a fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute, testified that Russian attempts to influence the election started before the party nominees were chosen. Trump’s GOP presidential rival Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) appeared to be a particular target, he said.

“Through the end of 2015 and the start of 2016, the Russian-influenced system began to push themes and messages seeking to influence the result of the presidential election,” Watts said.

“Russian overt media outlets and covert trolls sought to sideline opponents on both sides of the political spectrum with adverse views towards the Kremlin,” he added. “They were in full swing during both the Republican and Democratic primary season, and may have helped sink the hopes of candidates more hostile to Russian interests long before the field narrowed.” 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4

Seriously, why would any typical American like Putin?  Why would any typical American even care to comment one way or the other about Russia, or how Russia is operated, how it's economy is doing, other than to criticize it for its ongoing human rights abnormalities and its foreign invasions and entanglements?  And at the same time send to us here at IGI an endless stream of those fake news memes about Rubio, Cruz and Clinton?  This "enemies list" never made much sense.

Of course I work for Michael Moore and get paid $40 for each Trump-damning post, so who'm I tryin' to kid?   ||wink||

Offline Steveox

• Always an
  • Valued Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 06:48:18 AM »
KUSA its time to come back home! Your vacation is over!

Offline bad actor

• Valued Member
  • Godless
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 10:28:19 AM »
KUSA its time to come back home! Your vacation is over!

Meat is missing too.... What is happening???? ||grab||

Offline Steveox

• Always an
  • Valued Member
« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:21:42 AM »
He replied to me in PM. He blames Mooby why he left. Mooby put him on moderation he got tired of his B.S and he left. Ever wondering why im not hanging around here as much? Its because of the Mods.

Offline Airyaman

• Valued Member
« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:23:28 AM »
Damn mods, always going after people who break the rules. How dare they!
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

- IGI Chat