Author Topic: Why can't I post?  (Read 1048 times)  Share 

Offline Ben

• Valued Member
Why can't I post?
« on: December 25, 2015, 09:25:47 PM »
Hi

I can't post for some reason. I have a message to the moderators: I am now aware of the rules and understand that I broke a few. I am new. I will now try to abide by them. Please can I post. Thanks.

Offline rickymooston

• naughty
  • Valued Member
  • A Canadian
    • Quote somebody on the forum 哈哈
Re: Why can't I post?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 04:26:52 AM »
Hi

I can't post for some reason. I have a message to the moderators: I am now aware of the rules and understand that I broke a few. I am new. I will now try to abide by them. Please can I post. Thanks.

Hi

The way it worrks is, you post and they review it.
Tell me about yourself.

What makes you tick.

"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 05:06:22 AM »
I'm guessing you said some things that someone with some influence didn't much care for.

Offline Ben

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 02:22:42 PM »
Hi

Hi

The way it worrks is, you post and they review it.
Tell me about yourself.

What makes you tick.

What would you like to know?

Offline Ben

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 02:23:06 PM »
I'm guessing you said some things that someone with some influence didn't much care for.

That's mean bro.

- IGI Chat