Muslim Terrorists to attack USA in next two weeks

Started by Kusa, November 19, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inertialmass

Quotewhich leads Megyn to ask...

So now it's all of Islam against all of Civilization?

Sounds just like old-timey religious warfare crapola from a thousand years ago, but now under the guise of secular political discourse.

-1 each to Megyn and Morten.
God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Teaspoon Shallow

Australian Muslim shares his views.  Is he wrong?
"If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would.    That's the difference between me and your God." Tracie Harris

Kusa

Oh I get it now. ISIL told us what we need to know to defeat them. All we need is love.

Kiahanie

Quote from: Kusa on November 19, 2015, 08:06:51 PM
Oh I get it now. ISIL told us what we need to know to defeat them. All we need is love.
Nobody has ever given that a serious try. For Christians, I guess the question is what would Jesus do?
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Airyaman

I would not put it past them. So sad that imaginary things can hold so much power over the mind. I was there, but I was never radical, and for that, I am thankful.
Please take a moment to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in Bowling Green, Atlanta, and Sweden.

ak.yonathan

Quote from: Kiahanie on November 19, 2015, 10:17:39 PM
Quote from: Kusa on November 19, 2015, 08:06:51 PM
Nobody has ever given that a serious try. For Christians, I guess the question is what would Jesus do?
Trust me ISIL does not want your love, what they want is to be considered the scum of the earth. That I believe is essentially the goal that they have in mind. Jesus would try and show her the correct path unto salvation.

Meat

Well gun sales are up again. Someone I know recently bought a new AK. He said it only took about an hour from start to finish. Imagine that.  ||firing||
"Brilliant Meat!" +1 (composer)
"Amen Meat." (Former Believer)
"Like Meat said." (Francis)
"Not brilliant, Meat!" — Villanelle
"Damned right Meat." -Kusa
 "You call this comment censorship Meatless?" (Boobs)

RegalSin

Meh it is going to be another inside jobber if anything does happen. 2001 was an insider, insurance was taken out on the building "shortly after being sold". Even many writers in TV/Film media knew about what could have happen. People knew this already.

Seriously do not pray for terrible things to occur or give into fear.

Pro-Gun owners are just as bad as anti-gun owners. Just abusing the whole war thing to keep dumbing people down.

Mr. Blackwell

Morten Storm is lying. There is no way Al-Qaeda would let a ginger into their organization because everyone knows....gingers do not have souls. They collect them.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Mr. Blackwell

Quote from: Teaspoon Shallow on November 19, 2015, 06:24:38 PM
Australian Muslim shares his views.  Is he wrong?

I wouldn't describe them as weak but I understand why he describes them that way. He is not wrong.
Unrestricted free speech, paradoxically, results in less speech, not more. - Yoel Roth

Teaspoon Shallow

Quote from: RegalSin on November 22, 2015, 07:44:06 PM
Meh it is going to be another inside jobber if anything does happen. 2001 was an insider, insurance was taken out on the building "shortly after being sold".

What are suggesting that proves? I have insured every property I have bought shortly after purchase.  That is what risk averse people do, especially in business where this is calculated in the budget.  To not insure would be the real shock. 

Quote from: RSEven many writers in TV/Film media knew about what could have happen.
Could have?  They knew the possibility existed?   ||whoopdedoo||

"If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would.    That's the difference between me and your God." Tracie Harris

Inertialmass

God and religion are not conveyances of Truth or Comfort.  They function as instruments of earthly social control.

Jezzebelle

It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Boots

Quote from: Mr. Blackwell on November 23, 2015, 01:37:42 AM
Morten Storm is lying. There is no way Al-Qaeda would let a ginger into their organization because everyone knows....gingers do not have souls. They collect them.

watch yer mouth!! NSFW due to language

Religion=institutionalized superstition

Apologetics=the art of making s**t up to make other made-up s**t sound more plausible

"To not believe in god is to know that it falls to us to make the world a better place."

~Sam Harris

Teaspoon Shallow