News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

The Outsider Report

Started by TheOutsiderReport, September 24, 2015, 01:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOutsiderReport

http://alex-aldridge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/idealistic-progress-phase-one.html

I wanted to create a finished text that pinpoints all progressive philosophy, ideology and theory within an organized and complex line of reason. I have presented my notes, models, methods and theories which all combine to construct my model of Idealistic Progress . As a brief summary this theoretical model concentrates a combined focus on my personal construct of modern philisophical reasoning combined with that of historical. I have included any and all related information from both eastern and western philosphy into this model aswell as a lot of my own. I am roughly aiming to abolish religion and it's close relation with mythological belief as I will be outlining the power struggle between church and state. Another aim of this text is to create a new mode of life or complete philosophical structure for our global species and it's interactions with every other.

I have divided philosophy into two distinct segments to best suit this model, the first being large philosophy which enganges in historical, political and brief summaries of past events. The second is small or Microphilosophy which engages in the philosphy of psychology and natural human interaction on a personal and individual level. I have yet to refine these two segments any further as they are suitable as they sit today, necessitating only a divide between large and small.

At this time I cannot say that this model can be stretched into anything larger then what is is today but it has the potential to set a strong and secure foundation for my overall model of Cyclical Progress.

(Please stay posted and continue reading as this text is assembled on TheOutsiderReport.ca)

All the best,
Alexander Aldridge