News:

New members, please say hello to the forum in the Introductions board!

Main Menu

The Man of the Future

Started by Augusto, August 07, 2015, 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augusto

Professor Steve Jones believes human evolution is over

Without farming, the world population would probably have reached half a million by now ? about the size of the population of Glasgow.
'History is made in bed, but nowadays the beds are getting closer together. We are mixing into a global mass, and the future is brown.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1070671/Evolution-stops-Future-Man-look-says-scientist.html

By the other hand, I found this:

EVOLUTION has changed our bodies and faces over thousands of years ? and it?s still happening.

Here?s how leading anatomical experts predict our descendants will differ physically from us in 1,000 years from now.

- We?ll be TALLER at 6-7ft because of improved nutrition and medical science. Osteopath Garry Trainer, from north London, says: ?The average American is about one inch taller than in 1960.?

- Our INTESTINES will get shorter so we don?t absorb as much fat and sugar ? a natural way of avoiding obesity, says dentist Dr Philip Stemmer.

- If male fertility declines further, there will be SMALLER ********S (tough luck, chaps).

- Our most used extremities will change dramatically. ARMS AND FINGERS get longer to reduce the need to reach too far and nerve endings in hands and fingers will increase because of the greater use of devices such as iPhones that need complex eye-hand coordination.

- We?ll have SMALLER BRAINS, maybe because so much memorising and thinking is done by our computers. ?Science fiction images show humans of the future with huge brains but big brains are not necessarily the best,? says Chris Stringer, from the Natural History Museum.

- There will be LARGE EYES to compensate for smaller mouths. Cary Cooper, of Lancaster University, explains: ?Communication will rely on facial expressions and eye movements.?

- Dentist Dr Stemmer also thinks there could be FEWER TEETH as softer food needs less chewing and biting. He says: ?We could even get our nutrition from liquids or pills in the future, which could mean less teeth and receded jaws.?

- Expect people to have QUADRUPLE CHINS. ?Our bodies were designed for eating less and using more energy than a modern lifestyle requires,? says Rajiv Grover, a consultant plastic surgeon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...wer-teeth.html

||popcorn||

Jezzebelle

LOL, this is as bad as posts that say evolution doesn't happen.  Just a complete lack of understanding all the way around.
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Augusto

I'm just looking to have some fun. I know evolution simply cannot be predicted. Eeeitherway, since you blew my original idea of sharing and discussing, here's my idea of mankind in the future:

Mooby the Golden Sock

Evolution is driven by differences in rates of reproduction. Unless sensitive fingers and big eyes lead to having more kids, they will not be selected. As Jezz said, it's a fundamental misunderstanding in how evolution works.
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

RegalSin

1.Wrong we will be shorter because all the men want to have sex with the tiny women so they can pretend they are young girls, even when old. So people will get smaller over time.

While taller males are preferred in sex. Taller males do not provide more. The shorter males ( the brightest ) will still win.

About the height. A lot of our food source has been improved but it is also corrupted. Only 6% of food source is real or is good.

Shorter INTESTINES is stupid because this also prevent other important nutrients from entering the body. Also this could lead to other issues in the future as well.

Smaller gentiles makes no difference with sex. Just make sure you kid makes it with a person with an long privates. You need to thin the DNA.

Using and reaching will not get longer hands. That is genetics. My parents both have long arms so I have long arms. I usually thank my Grandmother for the buff genes.

Again iphones are going to be phazed out with Watches. Just watch. People will have chips implated because they will get lazy.

We will not have smaller brains. Brains get smaller because of other reasons. A person not using there thinking ability is problematic. Just do more math
says Chris Stringer, from the Natural History Museum.
Communication already relies of facial expression. I pick up some sex with some facial expression.

Well we need teeth. I know some terrible dentist might shave down your pearly whites. Mine did that to me one time. The bastard did this on purpose. Dentist do this to cause future problems. Avoid getting your teeth shaven down. Teeth connect to each other and are important. I will admit a liquid diet does make for reaches more faster parts to my body

There will always be pugly people. But everybody knows good stock is always preferable.

Athlete

^ What the hell are you on about?