News:

Are you in the IGI Yearbook?

Main Menu

Some women love to be raped...!

Started by Augusto, November 19, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augusto

I've been thinking, and I'm sure there should be some truth to it. I mean, I would love to be raped by at least 5 girls (don't tell my wife); so, why girls doesn't think the same?

Spoiler
Because they don't need to be raped to get laid?
[close]

Well, I don't know... after a few drinks (I admit it), I came to the conclusion that some women might have the fantasy of being raped

Spoiler
Maybe...
[close]

So, if they're raped, they will rise charges anyways because they're women and nobody understand them.  ||tip hat||

Spoiler
[close]

Maggie the Opinionated

And I am the one who is either on drugs or has mental health problems?

JudoChop

Augusto, this ^ is why you haven't been raped.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Augusto

Quote from: Maggie the Opinionated on November 19, 2013, 04:34:51 PM
And I am the one who is either on drugs or has mental health problems?

are you / do you? ||Ben||

urs

Rape = no consent. Wanting five women to attack you sexually does not constitute rape, because you wanted it to happen. Even women who engage in rape fantasy sex are giving consent to their partner to ACT out  the fantasy. Actual rape is a sex act that a woman DOES NOT WANT performed on her. It is a violation of her body, and is substantially different than either of the scenarios you mentioned. Your definition of "rape" needs work.

Augusto

I was just "trying" to be funny but it didn't work... obviously.

+1 For a good response to my trashy topic tho...!

...and... why do you think it is so traumatic for women to be raped?

urs

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 06:31:01 PM
I was just "trying" to be funny but it didn't work... obviously.

+1 For a good response to my trashy topic tho...!

...and... why do you think it is so traumatic for women to be raped?

Probably for the same reason it would be traumatic for you to be sodomized by a man.

Kiahanie

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

urs

Quote from: Kiahanie on November 19, 2013, 07:41:13 PM
...against your will.

Yes! I should have clarified that I assumed it would not be Augusto's preference to be forced into a sex act with another man.

Augusto

Yeap but it's still different (man/man)... I don't know if most men understand why woman feel so bad about it. I have some problems understanding it.

billet-doux

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 09:17:02 PM
Yeap but it's still different (man/man)... I don't know if most men understand why woman feel so bad about it. I have some problems understanding it.

You are not speaking for this man ... an American with two daughters and granddaughters ...

Is it is a cultural "thing" with you ... or

Are you equating man/woman rape as a lesser thing (crime), the same or worse than bestiality   

???

urs

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 09:17:02 PM

It's not different. It is an unwanted sexual violation of one's body by another individual. Gender is irrelevant.

Perhaps some men are happy to have sex with any woman under any circumstances, so they don't see why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with any man under any circumstances. The best way for you to get it, is to imagine being forced to have sex with someone you absolutely do not consent to have sex with. Perhaps any woman attacking you for sex would be welcome, but that would also not be rape, because you are consenting. But you being attacked by a man for sex would be unwanted, and would constitute rape. Aside from individual and societal factors regarding how one might feel about that - you would feel pretty much the same as when women are raped by anyone, ever. We want to be raped by men about as much as you do.

Augusto

No... I'm saying that a single girl without children or boyfriend who does like men, that gets rapped is not like someone (male or female but heterosexual) who gets rapped by someone of same sex gender. There is a previous inner response of sexual rejection towards the gender of the rapist.

Since I cannot imagine a nice woman (not all rapists are ugly) who tries to force me into having sex as a painful experience, I admit I have some problems at understanding the tremendous shows of traumatic pain that I've seen on Discovery Channel or movies from raped women. It is even a normal thing that they don't want to be touched by ANY man and that they don't want men to talk to them, so it's obviously a big thing, I'm not denying it... just trying to understand it better because traumatized victims:
- Are not always virgins.
- Are not usually lesbians.
- Are not always on a relationship.
- Are not always beated (heavy violence).
- Are not always super religious girls.

So, what makes it so horrible for them?

Edit: Your reply is pretty good Urs, I can imagine that and it feels horrible... but here is what I wrote before reading your post, just in case you want to add something else.

Gnu Ordure

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 09:50:13 PM
Since I cannot imagine a nice woman (not all rapists are ugly) who tries to force me into having sex as a painful experience... ...There is a previous inner response of sexual rejection towards the gender of the rapist.
Imagine that the woman is f**king your ass with a 12-inch strap-on. Against your will. While holding a gun to your head.

Got it now, Augusto?

Sheesh, this isn't rocket science...

billet-doux

Consider the elements of a rape:

Assault ...
Kidnapping ...
Forced ...
Penetration ...
Stress and fear of disease ...

Not exactly the same as what is euphemistically coined a "roll in the hay"

???

billet-doux

Sheesh, this isn't rocket science...

No ... that's the 50 Mile High Club

Augusto

So it's more a trauma because you feel phisically disabled and your will becomes absolutely irrelevant. I think I got it, it's not about sex but about someone else phisically imposing that your worth and rights are something like zero.

Sorry if this was too obvious for the majority, I've had years wondering and this little exchange helped me to organize my ideas. Thanks!

Kiahanie

You've got a lot of it. Forcible rapes are not about sex -they are about power and domination.
"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

Augusto

Kiahanie

Augusto

urs

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 10:25:22 PM
So it's more a trauma because you feel phisically disabled and your will becomes absolutely irrelevant. I think I got it, it's not about sex but about someone else phisically imposing that your worth and rights are something like zero.

Sorry if this was too obvious for the majority, I've had years wondering and this little exchange helped me to organize my ideas. Thanks!

This is exactly it. Consent is the key word in rape, and someone raping you takes away your right to make your own decisions about what to do with your body; someone is using you as a mere means to an end.

JudoChop

Each time I open an Augusto thread my brain feels raped.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Augusto

Such feeling is common in people not used to think. So... stop opening my threads to post your sterile comments.

I usually don't waste my time replying at bullies or online-wrestlers, it's just that this time you got my attention, talking about your brain.

Mooby the Golden Sock

Dude, your bodily integrity is the most basic, personal part of yourself.  If someone can arbitrarily deprive you of that against your will, they can deprive you of anything.  You are not even save in your own skin.

It's not a matter of whether you would theoretically enjoy the sex were it consensual.  It's a matter of one person violating the most private, personal, basic integrity of another for their own gain.  How can the victim ever feel safe again?
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.--BÖC

Emily

I am extremely supportive of the charity RAINN.

Rape is no joking matter.

Getting laid and sexual role playing games involving "rape situations" is one thing, the actually act of rape is a completely different story. It's a lose of freedom and defense.

Not a joking matter.

Augusto

Urs/Mooby: So, probably a rapist should be pretty close (psychologically) to a murderer, or even a serial killer. Right? Or I am mixing oranges and grapes?

Emily: Sorry if any of my post offended you. I Totally agree it's not a joking matter, it's just that we (humans) make jokes of everything... right? Eitherway, I apologize.

Rainn sounds like a nice organization.

Emily

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 05:34:16 PM
Urs/Mooby: So, probably a rapist should be pretty close (psychologically) to a murderer, or even a serial killer. Right? Or I am mixing oranges and grapes?

Personally, I think rapists should receive the same punishment as murderers. In a way rape is murder. It's murder of integrity and freedom.

Emily: Sorry if any of my post offended you. I Totally agree it's not a joking matter, it's just that we (humans) make jokes of everything... right? Eitherway, I apologize.

No worries.

Rainn sounds like a nice organization.

It is a great organization.

Augusto

I agree in which reffers to punishment, I always talk about it. Rapist get way too light sentences, as if raping someone were nothing.

billet-doux

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 05:34:16 PM
Urs/Mooby: So, probably a rapist should be pretty close (psychologically) to a murderer, or even a serial killer. Right?

Rapists and Serial Killers are both on 'power trips' ... however, serial killers usually choose women as victims because they are 'easier' to overpower and kill ... and prostitutes are most often chosen because of their 'willingness' to get into vehicles and otherwise lured away from the 'eyes' of the world's ...

Herman Mudgett aka Henry Howard Holmes, who has been dubbed America's first serial killer ... is also known to have composed the music to a song that we all sing:
Spoiler
Happy Birthday
[close]