News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

Some women love to be raped...!

Started by Augusto, November 19, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiahanie

"If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet ... maybe we could understand something." --Federico Fellini....."Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation" -Jellaludin Rumi,

energy

I don't think you'd like to be raped.  It won't be nice for you

Think a man twice your size with a knife on your throat forcing you so that you bleed and you are given stitches for a memory... Maybe a facial scar so that you remember when looking in the mirror

What you were going on about in your original post is play not rape.

The above is only to offer you an example of what medium rape might be like.... Of course it may be harsher.  I hope you never get raped.  Be safe.
Never Argue With A Fool
They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Jay

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 10:25:22 PM
So it's more a trauma because you feel phisically disabled and your will becomes absolutely irrelevant. I think I got it, it's not about sex but about someone else phisically imposing that your worth and rights are something like zero.

Sorry if this was too obvious for the majority, I've had years wondering and this little exchange helped me to organize my ideas. Thanks!

And FYI, I would say that is basically the same about a man being raped by another man.

Think Prison rape.  They do it mostly for the power and control over another person, not for sexual gratification.  It is about degrading the person being raped.
I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

Augusto

billet-doux: Cool story (the birthday one) +1...!  ||shocked||
Edit: Man, could you support your assertion with a link or something? I can't seem to find a corroboration to your version. The only thing I find is that "Happy Birthday" was originally published as "Good Morning To All" in a book called "Song Stories for the Kindergarten" written by Mildred and Patty Hill.

Kiahanie: Thanks man...!  ||tip hat||

energy: I'm still missing you from the homosexuality topic, I was under the impression that you were going to share something interesting.  ||think||

Jay: You're a wise tiger...!  ||grin||

____

Pastafarian

I was sodomised by a man when I was 26.
What really surprised me (so I can understand your questions Augusto:) ) was how badly it affected me.
I contemplated suicide it was so bad. Anger, pain...the inability to focus and work. It's a strange feeling, very bad.
Anyhow, I'm fine now and have no hang ups about sex or gay sex or what not so don't get heavy. Just trying to help spread understanding :)
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

Pastafarian

Ah! Autocorrect fail!! Not fag sex, GAY sex. Jeez
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.

Augusto

Mmm... I really gotta ask man: Why would you share something like that on a public forum? Does it help talking about it?

Pastafarian

Quote from: Augusto on November 19, 2013, 10:25:22 PM
So it's more a trauma because you feel phisically disabled and your will becomes absolutely irrelevant. I think I got it, it's not about sex but about someone else phisically imposing that your worth and rights are something like zero.

Sorry if this was too obvious for the majority, I've had years wondering and this little exchange helped me to organize my ideas. Thanks!

Probably shoulda read the whole thread first (I'm still responding as I go).

Augusto, as I said. I've been raped. But I don't understand my own reaction. It was so intense. MASSIVE anger. I'd lie awake till 6 am with rage. Very sad, depressed, hurt. I didn't understand it either. It ISN'T obvious to me what was happening so your wondering is totally understood by me.

Pastafarian

Well you don't know me, and so why not? This isn't public. You don't even know my name. For the friends I have who do know my name, it's ok. It's real. It can only help you understand and it does me no harm at all (it's over, no more feeling about it at all).

So no, it's not helping me, but it's not harming me either. I'm hoping it helps you and others a bit ;)

Pastafarian

I'm certainly not ashamed to admit it.
I was drugged, got suck and was powerless
If people feel weird, I'm sorry. If people wanna get all mucho and s**t about it: go f**k yourself :)

Pastafarian

Got SICK! Jesus my phone wants to cause s**t tonight! LOL

energy

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 08:43:00 PM
billet-doux: Cool story (the birthday one) +1...!  ||shocked||
Edit: Man, could you support your assertion with a link or something? I can't seem to find a corroboration to your version. The only thing I find is that "Happy Birthday" was originally published as "Good Morning To All" in a book called "Song Stories for the Kindergarten" written by Mildred and Patty Hill.

Kiahanie: Thanks man...!  ||tip hat||

energy: I'm still missing you from the homosexuality topic, I was under the impression that you were going to share something interesting.  ||think||

Jay: You're a wise tiger...!  ||grin||

____

Augusto, it seemed that everyone else had managed to discuss all that I was thinking but in better ways.  So I decided to respectfully back away.  I am sure there will be other opportunities.

Anyway, please don't let me stop you learning about the true meaning of rape and how it destroys lives.  I am learning a lot myself.
Never Argue With A Fool

Augusto

Pastafarian: I was abused too, but when I was a child. Eitherway, this is off-topic. I just said it because I didn't want to leave you alone or show distant or compasive to your confession.

energy: Okay.

Assyriankey

Wow Pasta, you're even more amazing than I previously thought.

Kudos for getting your life back together after that.
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

energy

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 10:12:44 PM
Pastafarian: I was abused too, but when I was a child. Eitherway, this is off-topic. I just said it because I didn't want to leave you alone or show distant or compasive to your confession.

energy: Okay.

One in three children are victims of abuse.  So you're not alone Augusto.
Never Argue With A Fool

Augusto

Yeap, I know I'm not alone. I just wanted to make that truth evident for Pasta, who decided to share his recent trauma.

Pastafarian

Thanks Augusto, that's sweet of you brother :)
Hope you're either OK or getting help :)

Assy: thanks brother. That means a lot to me coming from you. I have s**t loads of time and respect for you, especially after having stayed in your home :)

Assyriankey

Anytime mate, my door will always be open.

Augusto, how badly were you affected by what happened to you?
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

energy

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 10:23:46 PM
Yeap, I know I'm not alone. I just wanted to make that truth evident for Pasta, who decided to share his recent trauma.

That's really good of you Augusto, I can see you are trying to understand this subject.
Never Argue With A Fool

Emily

I was raped also. I was 20 years old. The effects it had on me lead me to get addicted to drugs to escape the pain. The abuse of drugs to escape the pain led me to 15 months in prison.

I'm now sober, BTW.

Jezzebelle

Quote from: Augusto on November 20, 2013, 10:12:44 PM
Pastafarian: I was abused too, but when I was a child. Eitherway, this is off-topic.

It might not be as off-topic as you think.  Early abuse can really shape our outlooks, especially on sex.  And if for example you were able to overcome this abuse easily, or it had little effect on you, then you might be less reluctant to sympathize or understand why abuse may effect other so greatly.
It's so damn easy to say that life's so hard

Pastafarian

Sorry Emily. I can understand you turning to drugs. Rape is a terrible thing.
But I also understand you getting sober. f**king  difficult, but life is a beautiful thing, no?!
Well done girl!

energy

Quote from: Emily on November 20, 2013, 10:50:43 PM
I was raped also. I was 20 years old. The effects it had on me lead me to get addicted to drugs to escape the pain. The abuse of drugs to escape the pain led me to 15 months in prison.

I'm now sober, BTW.

Awe Hun.  I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm pleased that you're sober. It must've been a real journey to get through that and come out the other end a real strong wise woman.
Never Argue With A Fool

energy

Quote from: Pastafarian on November 20, 2013, 10:58:44 PM
Sorry Emily. I can understand you turning to drugs. Rape is a terrible thing.
But I also understand you getting sober. f**king  difficult, but life is a beautiful thing, no?!
Well done girl!

Pasta, you know what I think of you bro :)
Never Argue With A Fool

Pastafarian

Gnu Ordure

Quote from: Pastafarian on November 20, 2013, 09:49:34 PM
Augusto, as I said. I've been raped.
Quote from: Emily on November 20, 2013, 10:50:43 PM
I was raped also.

Hey Pasta, hey Em. 

I'm sorry.

And I wish you both well.

Augusto

It took me years, but I finally was able to fully overcome it. My main spiitual problem today is stop smoking (tobaco, not marihuana), which I'm doing right now.

...and economic problems, which I hope will be solved soon. ||popcorn||

urs

Wow, guys. That's some pretty hardcore stuff. Thanks for sharing, and glad y'all felt safe enough here to speak freely about it. Also glad that you're all moving on and better.

Pastafarian

Thank you Gnu and Urs :)

Go Augusto! I just quit a month ago.

Augusto

Drugs? I think this turned a little bit ridiculous. Sort of like an Oprah show or whatever. If I killed a man and I was in prison and went out after paying my debt, I don't want to be known as "The Killer"... not because I want to kill other people but because it's not nice. I said what I said because of Pastafarian, nothing else, and while he seems to need/enjoy attention, I certainly feel like a cancer patient without cancer, surrounded by people showing pitty.