News:

IGI has a myspace page.  Please add us if you're a myspace fiend!

Main Menu

Some women love to be raped...!

Started by Augusto, November 19, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augusto

Okay... that's nice from you. Thanks!

I'm having some problems to keep reading the book. I think My subconscious is fighting against the idea of stop smoking.

JudoChop

Augusto, why are we talking about cigarettes? I thought you wanted to talk about how women love to be raped?

Is talking about cigarettes some kind of strategy to deflect away from your previous posts here?
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

Augusto

IF you have anything to say about the older subject, go ahead funny boy. Just read first so you don't repeat questions and arguments already posted.

Double read, then read again, and think hard... not gonna work right? Your next post is going to be cheap trash drama attempt as usual. Right? Then I'm going to ignore you for good and you'll end up searching for someone else to provoque.

It's almost December you know? You could... "get a life" and enjoy hollydays?

butterfly44

I read the whole thread. It actually evolved from one poster talking about being raped to another in how she dealt with it, and then augusto discussed his own experience with child abuse. Somewhere inbetween it went from one posters dealing with drugs to trying to get off the smokes using the e-cigs. Topics tend to meander as people communicate. Not a big deal, I don't think Augusto was trying to disengage the topic, just how the conversation went. Since I don't smoke, I replied to the first post which was the original topic.

Pasta: you seem like a very cool dude and I commend you getting through that trauma. I too was molested/raped for years by my dad. That's probably why I try to help other women and why I reacted the way I did. I get rather upset when I still see the ignorance in society regarding sexual abuse and it always amazes me how little we've grown as a society in how we treat women and children. I say this because the statistics are going up for sex crimes, not down. That leads me to believe we are in a societal decline.

Augusto

Pastafarian

Thanks butterfly. I'm really glad we could get through that difficult first exchange or two unscathed. I'm here for discussion.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I was wondering if you or a friend had been touched by this from your reaction.

I'd love to hear more about those stats and maybe unpack them in another thread (is the upward trend linked to population going up? Etc...). I'm guessing it isn't getting worse, based on stuff I've read from sociologists but my gut says it IS getting worse. Media, maybe?

Great to meet you, here's to good exchanges in the future ||beerchug||

EDIT: autocorrect fails and clarity.
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

Deus ex Machina

Quote from: butterfly44 on November 27, 2013, 05:07:07 PM
I read the whole thread. It actually evolved from one poster talking about being raped to another in how she dealt with it, and then augusto discussed his own experience with child abuse. Somewhere inbetween it went from one posters dealing with drugs to trying to get off the smokes using the e-cigs. Topics tend to meander as people communicate. Not a big deal, I don't think Augusto was trying to disengage the topic, just how the conversation went. Since I don't smoke, I replied to the first post which was the original topic.

Pasta: you seem like a very cool dude and I commend you getting through that trauma. I too was molested/raped for years by my dad. That's probably why I try to help other women and why I reacted the way I did. I get rather upset when I still see the ignorance in society regarding sexual abuse and it always amazes me how little we've grown as a society in how we treat women and children. I say this because the statistics are going up for sex crimes, not down. That leads me to believe we are in a societal decline.

That said, butterfly44, one of the reasons why the stats may be going up rather than down for sex crimes is that more people feel confident enough to report them. Which would be a step in the right direction, because only reported crimes ever stand a chance of resulting in someone being brought to justice.

So it's not all doom and gloom, perhaps.

As it is, at the moment, we in the UK have little cause for confidence in the official figures anyway.
Do not thump the Book of G'Quan. It is disrespectful.

rickymooston

Quote from: urs on November 19, 2013, 06:20:20 PM
Rape = no consent. Wanting five women to attack you sexually does not constitute rape, because you wanted it to happen. Even women who engage in rape fantasy sex are giving consent to their partner to ACT out  the fantasy. Actual rape is a sex act that a woman DOES NOT WANT performed on her. It is a violation of her body, and is substantially different than either of the scenarios you mentioned. Your definition of "rape" needs work.

Damn you are good! Always hit the nail on the head
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute