Author Topic: Awkward life moments!  (Read 2359 times)  Share 

Offline none

• Twice a
  • Valued Member
Re: Awkward life moments!
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 06:42:53 PM »
I have nothing to say.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:51:54 AM by Moderator 02, Reason: Mod02: R#4 »
If you dont want to believe in sin dont believe in the supernatural
If you read the Bible backwards everybody lives
First I told my imaginary friend about Jesus, then I told Jesus about my imaginary friend.
God is s comedian and you are his joke.

Offline none

• Twice a
  • Valued Member
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 06:43:47 PM »
I have nothing to say.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:52:04 AM by Moderator 02, Reason: Mod02: R#4 »
First I told my imaginary friend about Jesus, then I told Jesus about my imaginary friend.

Offline Tom

• Valued Member
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:24 PM »
Having read this thread carefully, I can say with real pleasure that I have never had an awkward moment in my life.  ||twist||
There is still plenty of time for it to happen.  I trust that it will not be the last moment that will be awkward.

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Yeshua is True Love
  • Valued Member
  • Yeshua is True Love
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »
Having read this thread carefully, I can say with real pleasure that I have never had an awkward moment in my life.  ||twist||
Meeting u must be a pretty awkward moment itself... imho...  ||theyareontome||

||hyper||
I belong to no church. Religion leads to death.

Hell is not real. The 10 commandments were not done away with.

Yah wishes all be saved.

Check my profile for Truth.

Offline Nam

• The One True
  • Valued Member
  • Does my breath stink?
    • My Poetry
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:09 PM »
Maggie's awkward moment; she's in Heaven before God

Maggie: Damn! I just realized I am an atheist.

(I am so getting smited for this. But it's worth it.)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Creationism is the Hollywood version of Evolution - Nam

Offline SHIN KAIRI

• Yeshua is True Love
  • Valued Member
  • Yeshua is True Love
    • PURE TRUTH
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 11:54:45 PM »
^HAHA  ||grin||
I belong to no church. Religion leads to death.

Hell is not real. The 10 commandments were not done away with.

Yah wishes all be saved.

Check my profile for Truth.

Offline Lillium

• You're more of a cat than a
  • Valued Member
  • I'm so zetta slow, bro.
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 12:26:59 AM »
I'm working with job placement people through a certain program that I'm in.

With my intake appointment at the job placement company, the lady listed a set of criteria they look for in their candidates.  One of them was hygiene.  I guess I looked at her funny because she followed it up with, "Oh, but don't worry! You look and smell nice.  You have excellent hygiene!"

Um.  Did I just get complimented on my hygiene? I thought to myself.  I said, "Thanks." and thought, "I guess?"
Meow?

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »
Buying condoms was awkward as hell when I was young. I would always grab a Pepsi too. I guess in my mind it was telling the clerk "thats not the only reason I'm here". WTF?  ||grin||

I used to be a cashier and someone came in and bought condoms and I felt awkward when I told him to have a good night.

A day later the same guy came in and bought a pregnancy test. I kind of slipped up when instead of telling him to have a good night I told him "good luck".

Wilson wiggling out of supporting himself:

Facts need no proof.

Offline Tom

• Valued Member
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »
The problem with telling a man to have a good knight when he leaves means that he has to come out if he wants to have a good night.  A lot of men are not in that camp so a better salutation needs to be found.  It is one of lifes awkward moments for men while they are out shopping at night.

On the other hand wishing a woman a good knight is really acceptable behaviour in our society and many women thrive on the joy of having a good night.

Offline SkunkButt

• Contemplating becoming a
  • Valued Member
  • Be pro-active. Raise a stinker.
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 05:06:45 AM »
huh?
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

Offline Lillium

• You're more of a cat than a
  • Valued Member
  • I'm so zetta slow, bro.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
My most awkward life moment happened during my early membership here!

I was taking a bus from Bristol, TN to Knoxville, TN so I could board my plane on time and go home to California. 

I had a cell phone and about $75-80 in my pocket.  The bus had a toilet.  I went to the bathroom.  As I get up from the toilet, my money and my phone fall into the toilet (at the time, I didn't have a wallet).  I dug frantically through all the sludge to find it and to my dismay, I was unable to retrieve it.  I had to go to the bus driver and tell him what had happened.  He looked at me with surprise and the act of telling him about my mess up was humiliating and awkward.  Then, once we reached our stop, the guy gets out of the bus and tells his coworkers what happened.  They didn't believe him.  But they emptied the sludge tank and sure enough, there was money and my phone.  They laughed at me.

I tried as best I could to wash the money, but it was no use.  I couldn't get all the debris off of it.  I grudgingly handed my funky smelling money to each of the people I needed to pay for services: the cab driver, the air port lady, a food service worker.  I got funny looks the entire time.

Mortifying.
Meow?

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2016, 06:02:56 PM »
one time a long time ago i was at the salon getting a perm. After it was all finished the guy was giving me tips on how to make it look nicer and how to style it using the diffuser on a blow dryer. So he was talking pretty loud so I could hear him over the blow dryer noise and I was trying to think of something to say to let him know I was paying attention. Just as he was turning the blow dryer off I say in a very loud voice "so I just give it a blow job once a day" I guess I was just pretty tired after the whole ordeal and didn't quite phrase my sentence correctly. We both pretended that I didn't say it.
Grateful Ape - An Oxymoron

Offline Emily

• Valued Member
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2016, 06:19:26 PM »
one time a long time ago i was at the salon getting a perm. After it was all finished the guy was giving me tips on how to make it look nicer and how to style it using the diffuser on a blow dryer. So he was talking pretty loud so I could hear him over the blow dryer noise and I was trying to think of something to say to let him know I was paying attention. Just as he was turning the blow dryer off I say in a very loud voice "so I just give it a blow job once a day" I guess I was just pretty tired after the whole ordeal and didn't quite phrase my sentence correctly. We both pretended that I didn't say it.

LOL. Yeah, that's a bit awkward.
Wilson wiggling out of supporting himself:

Facts need no proof.

Offline none

• Twice a
  • Valued Member
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2016, 06:23:37 PM »
what about when you are going to get checked for STDs and the good looking female nurse preps you and then leaves so the male doctor can do the procedure....

Offline Emma286

• Valued Member
  • What we think we become
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2016, 11:28:18 PM »
Having a nerve block done in front of about 5 hospital staff! Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:38:49 PM by Emma286 »
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

Albert Einstein

Offline GratefulApe

• Valued Member
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
The first time I ever set out to paint a whole room I was so excited to get started (and to have help) I turned to my husband and said "are we going to take the pictures down"? To this day whenever I paint he feels the need to ask me if I plan on taking the pictures down or paining around them.
Grateful Ape - An Oxymoron

- IGI Chat