"Questions about Islam answered by Muslims"

Started by Woodrow LI, November 16, 2011, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davdi

You have a beard, Woodrow, i was wondering, are you a Haj?
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν.

Woodrow LI

Quote from: davdi on December 20, 2011, 04:05:45 PM

Sadly the answer is no. I doubt I ever will be. My health  and age make such a trip currently impossible. I have been in Saudi when I was a Christian Missionary and even visited Mecca (Did not know it was illegal for me to be in Mecca at that time)

composer

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 20, 2011, 04:16:39 PM

Sadly the answer is no. I doubt I ever will be. My health  and age make such a trip currently impossible. I have been in Saudi when I was a Christian Missionary and even visited Mecca (Did not know it was illegal for me to be in Mecca at that time)
You were once a christian missionary you say?

How long did that fiasco linger before flip-flopping to Islam?

Did you claim the christian ' holy-spirit ' was guiding your christian missionary?

Did you claim to speak in tongues?

Did you claim christianity was the only legitimate religion?

Can we see some of your previous Posts/writings/sermons/teachings you wrote whilst allegedly under the guidance of your christian god/jesus/holy-spirit and your Posts at any christian Forums you joined as a christian and your posts there?

Your alleged gods are very bad god persons, I am offering them the chance to become good god persons for the very first time, but only after they admit they are bad god persons and want to try again.

composer

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 20, 2011, 03:25:42 PM
I guess if you are going to accept books written 1000 years after Muhammad(PBUH)'s death and based upon questionable sources as reliable history. So be it.
Didn't you accept a Story book (bible) apparently concerning events about 2000 years ago, of definitely questionable content and hearsay at best evidence; when you were once a christian missionary?

As far as my sources so far presented, apart from dismissing them, you haven't legitimately shown the historical records are false, nor the Islamic texts quoted were bogus?

As for my old Friend Ali Sina, all I will say he is an interesting guy. Crossed paths with him many times on various forums he played troll on.
That's a currently totally unsubstantiated personal attack!

He used to be quite active on the Islamic forums, a very angry young man with a grudge.
That's the same kind of empty BS comment christians use against any one that dares expose them! Your comments reflect at least you remain contaminated by your time as a christian missionary!

His challenge requires a person to prove a negative. That is like me asking you to give proof you have never beat a kitten. You probably never have, but you can not prove you never beat a Kitten.

On Ali Sina's web site he had a bad habit of deleting any comments that disagree with him. I don't know if he still has an active forum. He is the Founder of "Faith Freedom" a Forum you may like. I've been banned from it and all my posts deleted.

I found it interesting he claims to be from Iran, yet he has no knowledge of Shi'ism. You can find his Forum here: HERE I believe you will find it to your liking.
In the essence of fairness to both sides I joined the Forum your Link indicated, although it wasn't actually accurate; because that Forum has now been Updated to a New Location -

Unless your previous banning obscures you from currently viewing? - My Thread & Post can be located at -

http://isgodimaginary.com/forum/index.php/topic,49408.msg521834.html#msg521834

Here is my Post and I await response(s)? -

by Composer ? Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 am

On another Forum, a once christian missionary now turned Moslem (named Woodrow LI) has made a number of accusations against Ali Sina and has also dismissed historical records that dare speak against Muhammed -

I would be most interested in the outcome concerning those accusations etc?

I am also very interested to hear why Woodrow LI's Posts were deleted and dismissed at this Forum's Old site IF they are true and the evidence proving they were not true I would also like to examine? (purely in the essence of fairness to both sides).

I would also ask that Woodrow LI should be reinstated here, so that his claims and dangerous Islamic ideology can be made public and legitimately refuted publicly as necessary according to each Thread/Topic raised. Islam needs to be exposed openly and its supporters given every opportunity to ' air their case ' and have it openly scrutinised and legitimately refuted, rather than dimissed and deleted (like most christian sites do against those that dare speak against christianity, as I also speak against ALL religions).

Thank you

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=11321#p169480

Your alleged gods are very bad god persons, I am offering them the chance to become good god persons for the very first time, but only after they admit they are bad god persons and want to try again.

Woodrow LI

Quote from: composer on December 21, 2011, 12:45:42 AM

You were once a christian missionary you say?

How long did that fiasco linger before flip-flopping to Islam?

Did you claim the christian ' holy-spirit ' was guiding your christian missionary?

Did you claim to speak in tongues?

Did you claim christianity was the only legitimate religion?

Can we see some of your previous Posts/writings/sermons/teachings you wrote whilst allegedly under the guidance of your christian god/jesus/holy-spirit and your Posts at any christian Forums you joined as a christian and your posts there?

Yes to the above. However I left Christianity in the 1970/80s long before there were any forums. My life is quite open and you can read about it HERE

Woodrow LI

Quote from: composer on December 21, 2011, 01:51:57 AM
I guess if you are going to accept books written 1000 years after Muhammad(PBUH)'s death and based upon questionable sources as reliable history. So be it.
Didn't you accept a Story book (bible) apparently concerning events about 2000 years ago, of definitely questionable content and hearsay at best evidence; when you were once a christian missionary?

As far as my sources so far presented, apart from dismissing them, you haven't legitimately shown the historical records are false, nor the Islamic texts quoted were bogus?

As for my old Friend Ali Sina, all I will say he is an interesting guy. Crossed paths with him many times on various forums he played troll on.

He used to be quite active on the Islamic forums, a very angry young man with a grudge.
That's the same kind of empty BS comment christians use against any one that dares expose them! Your comments reflect at least you remain contaminated by your time as a christian missionary!

His challenge requires a person to prove a negative. That is like me asking you to give proof you have never beat a kitten. You probably never have, but you can not prove you never beat a Kitten.

On Ali Sina's web site he had a bad habit of deleting any comments that disagree with him. I don't know if he still has an active forum. He is the Founder of "Faith Freedom" a Forum you may like. I've been banned from it and all my posts deleted.

I found it interesting he claims to be from Iran, yet he has no knowledge of Shi'ism. You can find his Forum here: HERE I believe you will find it to your liking.
In the essence of fairness to both sides I joined the Forum your Link indicated, although it wasn't actually accurate; because that Forum has now been Updated to a New Location -

Unless your previous banning obscures you from currently viewing? - My Thread & Post can be located at -

On another Forum, a once christian missionary now turned Moslem (named Woodrow LI) has made a number of accusations against Ali Sina and has also dismissed historical records that dare speak against Muhammed -

I am also very interested to hear why Woodrow LI's Posts were deleted and dismissed at this Forum's Old site IF they are true and the evidence proving they were not true I would also like to examine? (purely in the essence of fairness to both sides).

I would also ask that Woodrow LI should be reinstated here, so that his claims and dangerous Islamic ideology can be made public and legitimately refuted publicly as necessary according to each Thread/Topic raised. Islam needs to be exposed openly and its supporters given every opportunity to ' air their case ' and have it openly scrutinised and legitimately refuted, rather than dimissed and deleted (like most christian sites do against those that dare speak against christianity, as I also speak against ALL religions).

Thank you

I used the name Woodrow there without the LI. They should remember me as being an Administrator on islamicboard.com which I still am.

Former Believer

Why is Muhammad held in such high regard by Muslims?  From the outside looking in, it almost seems as if he is almost revered as a demigod.  Wasn't he simply a vessel relaying the Word of God to mankind?

I'm not saying that Muslims worship Muhammed, but the feeling I get from afar is that he is revered in a manner unlike the Christian apostles or prophets.
Don't sacrifice your mind at the altar of belief

Former Believer

Quote from: Former Believer on December 21, 2011, 02:34:44 AM
I'm not saying that Muslims worship Muhammed, but the feeling I get from afar is that he is revered in a manner unlike the Christian apostles or prophets.

For clarification, I am saying it seems like Muslims revere Muhammad more than Christians revere the apostles or the Christian prophets.
Don't sacrifice your mind at the altar of belief

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Former Believer on December 21, 2011, 03:00:59 AM
Quote from: Former Believer on December 21, 2011, 02:34:44 AM

For clarification, I am saying it seems like Muslims revere Muhammad more than Christians revere the apostles or the Christian prophets.

to be honest we do have some who do that. It is a recent innovation Bi'dah. we are not even supposed to remember Muhammad(PBUH)'s Birthday. All Prophets are to be treated with respect and acknowledge by saying Peace Be Upon Them after their names. Except for Jesus for who we say The Peace of God is with Him, as we believe He is still alive and waiting in Heaven to return and complete His Mission

There has been a move in Saudi to remove all markings from Muhammad(PBUH)'s grave as too many are seeming to visit it for veneration.

Woodrow LI

Thank you

I'm back on Faith Freedom. short reply to your post there

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 21, 2011, 04:20:55 AM

Thank you

I'm back on Faith Freedom. short reply to your post there

That was fast. Banned already and looks like all of my posts have been deleted. I guess they remember me.

composer

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 21, 2011, 05:43:12 AM
That was fast. Banned already and looks like all of my posts have been deleted. I guess they remember me.
I have likewise been banned for daring to ask them to be fair?

They obviously have no credibility and can't support their claims open & honestly!

Woodrow LI

Quote from: composer on December 21, 2011, 06:23:42 AM

They obviously have no credibility and can't support their claims open & honestly!

I have found that to be the case with Ali Sina. My own suspicion is he is actually a Christian fundie posing as a former Muslim. when he was a member on Islamicboard we had a few members from Iran who posted to him in Farsi and he did not understand Farsi. Farsi is the Iranian Language. he never engaged in any conversations just did hit and run hate anti Islam cut and paste posts.

davdi

Having only been to Jerusalem, Jordan, back in the day, i can only tell you that my own "Haj", if a Christian can claim such a thing, has been stunted also.  But as a Christian, i really have no where to go, in that sense, having been to the Garden Tomb and to Golgotha i realized there was really nothing to see there, just a location that has meaning in a story that i accept as true.
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

composer

Re: They obviously have no credibility and can't support their claims open & honestly!

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 21, 2011, 06:43:32 AM
I have found that to be the case with Ali Sina.
Having joined YOUR website recently and my Posts immediately deleted, I have also found YOU to be just as bad as the person Ali Sina that you hypocrytically dare to complain about.

Like him, YOU refuse to allow any one to openly express their opinion or present facts YOU don't want revealed at YOUR forum and have already told me this is YOUR decision and deleted my Posts immediately!

YOU have NO credibility either, and can't support your claims open and honestly and refuse to do so at your very own forum!

At least I am grateful that there is no such bigotry and hypocrisy here as there is abundantly displayed at your own incestuous and hypocrytical Forum!

Woodrow LI

Quote from: composer on December 22, 2011, 05:13:17 AM

Re: They obviously have no credibility and can't support their claims open & honestly!

Having joined YOUR website recently and my Posts immediately deleted, I have also found YOU to be just as bad as the person Ali Sina that you hypocrytically dare to complain about.

Like him, YOU refuse to allow any one to openly express their opinion or present facts YOU don't want revealed at YOUR forum and have already told me this is YOUR decision and deleted my Posts immediately!

YOU have NO credibility either, and can't support your claims open and honestly and refuse to do so at your very own forum!

At least I am grateful that there is no such bigotry and hypocrisy here as there is abundantly displayed at your own incestuous and hypocrytical Forum!

Check your DM

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Woodrow LI on December 22, 2011, 06:11:13 AM
Quote from: composer on December 22, 2011, 05:13:17 AM

Check your DM

I should have mentioned the forum is not for the purpose of debate. It only has one section for peaceful debate. That is the comparative religions section. but all discussions are to be peaceful and no demeaning or bashing of any belief or non belief. A person may express why they believe their belief is correct in that section, however they are not to demean any other person, belief or non-belief. Non accusative questions are permitted. However no member is permitted to engage in any form of bashing or belittling of any member or their beliefs. Us admins seldom get the chance to read most of the posts we rely on our mods to do so. If a mod acted unfairly notify one of the admins.

I am currently searching through the newest members and trying to see if I can find you and try to find out what the issue is.

nateswift

Clearly, the issue is that composer can't BE anything but disrespectful to others, it's his morals.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Woodrow LI

Quote from: nateswift on December 22, 2011, 09:54:56 AM
Clearly, the issue is that composer can't BE anything but disrespectful to others, it's his morals.

I can understand his views. Or Should say I am trying to understand them.  While I disagree with them I do support his right to have them.

davdi

Isn't it nice to have an outspoken Fundamentalist on this Forum.  No, Composer.
বাদল

Furu ike ya
kawazu tobikomu
mizu no oto

composer

Do you have respect for proven liars Or respect for those that preach proven lies?

I don't!

However what I DO DO, is respect myself enough not to withhold the Truth I bear that has successfully decimated religions & Cults many times over the past 50 years preaching and NOT kept it exclusively for myself and my Students Past, Present & Future. Certainly not! My added benevolence extends so greatly that I spend considerable time and effort bringing that Truth even to those that have not earned my respect nor yet deserve it.

My detractors hated me before they woke up and smelled the coffee and now they still thank me and remain grateful for my efforts saving them from religion!

none

Quote from: davdi on December 22, 2011, 04:20:15 PM
Isn't it nice to have an outspoken Fundamentalist on this Forum.  No, Composer.
when you run outta filthy crap to say you resort to more filthy crap.
the candle can only be lit so many times.
If this is hell I'm welcome to leave

nateswift

Quote from: composer on December 26, 2011, 07:45:47 AM
Do you have respect for proven liars Or respect for those that preach proven lies?

I don't!

However what I DO DO, is respect myself enough not to withhold the Truth I bear that has successfully decimated religions & Cults many times over the past 50 years preaching and NOT kept it exclusively for myself and my Students Past, Present & Future. Certainly not! My added benevolence extends so greatly that I spend considerable time and effort bringing that Truth even to those that have not earned my respect nor yet deserve it.

My detractors hated me before they woke up and smelled the coffee and now they still thank me and remain grateful for my efforts saving them from religion!

Good point, composer; it is less the respect for others as humans that is so much lacking as the humility to think that there is a possibility that you might not have all the answers.  My bad.
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

Steveox

Question about the Mecca. Why are they worshiping a square here

We are the silent majority

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Steveox on December 28, 2011, 06:11:33 PM
Question about the Mecca. Why are they worshiping a square here

Contrary to popular belief they are not worshiping the Kabbah (Black Square) The Kabbah is a Building that house the remnants of the only alter in Islam. We all pray facing the alter just as Christians and Jews face an alter when praying. But unlike them we do not have separate alters like Jews and Christians have in each Church/Synagogue. Just the remains (a handful of black chips) of what was the alter. We believe that was the alter used by Adam, Abraham and nearly all of the Prophets.

What you are seeing is from the Hajj. The Hajj is mandatory for each Muslim who is able, to make at least once in his lifetime.

This  video is an 8 minute explanation of the Hajj.

The Hajj takes place during the Islamic Month of "Dhul-Hijjah" Which follows the Month of "Ramadan" The Hajj takes about 7 days to complete, there are usually 4 dates available during the month for Hajj. There are facilities to handle about 2 million pilgrims at each Hajj.

Steveox

Interesting. Its like catholics attending mass at the Vatican. 

We are the silent majority

Woodrow LI

Quote from: Steveox on December 29, 2011, 08:04:54 AM
Interesting. Its like catholics attending mass at the Vatican.

I can see the similarity, except the Hajj predates the Vatican as this began before the Schism between Catholic and Orthodox and the formation of Vatican city.

none

here is one Woodrow LI, was the prophet Muhammad a comedian?

Woodrow LI

Quote from: none on January 03, 2012, 12:51:02 PM

From what we know about him he was known to laugh often.

none

Quote from: Woodrow LI on January 03, 2012, 02:51:42 PM
Quote from: none on January 03, 2012, 12:51:02 PM

From what we know about him he was known to laugh often.
what did he laugh about?