News:

IGI has a Facebook group!

Main Menu

*tap*tap* is this thing on?

Started by HeyThere, June 04, 2010, 11:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThere

well, hey there... I'm HeyThere and i'm new here, but some of you know me already.

and ftr,  ||troll|| is tooooo awesome!
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

OoohShiny

Hey There!  You're here!  Welcome.  Ignore the cranks and you'll find some nice folks (and plenty of familiar ones, too).

wabbit111

hey there, hey there, about bloody time lmao
||kiss||
Don't quote me on that........

TrisTennant

But everything changed when the Calgary Flames attacked.

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

icec

HeyThere Honey!  ||kiss|| I'm so happy you finally decided to join!   ||beerchug||

Honey Bunny

Quote from: icec on June 05, 2010, 12:06:54 AM
HeyThere Honey!  ||kiss|| I'm so happy you finally decided to join!   ||beerchug||

I totally second that.

Oh and

Hey There HeyThere!  ||grin|| ||hug||
*boops your nose*

krzktma

hey there Hey There! good to see you here! now, if we just had a thread like Spam, where we could pop in to say hi, before joining in other threads here  ||PTW||
i'm krazy, not stupid                        1Peter 1:3

/\_/\
(>'.'<) This is Kitty.
(")_(") Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her gain world domination

Dadzilla

Well hi there, Hey There!! Glad you're here! I missed you!  ||smiley||
"I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings."

FGOH

I'm not signing anything without consulting my lawyer.

ArabianEnchantress

HeyThere!!! I'm glad y ou finally got through traffic!! it's no fun without you hun!
welcome to the party ;)
Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.

GodsPROMISE

HEEEEEEEY!!  ||grin|| glad you could join us!

Luigi

Well, howdy there! Nice to see you could make it. =)
Lord, please give me patience because if you give me strength, I may just beat someone to death.

JudoChop

Glad you made it, I bought a bottle but accidentally dropped it earlier. ;)
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

HeyThere

i don't feel like starting a new topic... am i in trouble? in any case, i've popped back around. HeyThere.
Hemingway: You madam, are a tease! Dangling a whiskey bottle and an apron in front of Lord Hemingsworth and not capturing the moment on celluloid is akin to Hitler invading Poland in 1939.

GodsPROMISE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ||cheer||

JadedPulse

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Jay

I am me, if you dont like it, tough luck!

SkunkButt

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

Ratman

Hello Hey There, Are you an Otter?  Welcome though.
There's no real relationship between what a person believes and what their religion ostensibly teaches them to believe.

GodsPROMISE

JudoChop

Hey There is indeed an otter, she's also addicted to Zynga applications.
Abdullah: You got me wrong, I'm not the Eel, I'm the one trying to prove to you that Eels are not Atheists.

HeyThere

Quote from: JudoChop on March 17, 2011, 09:30:02 AM
Hey There is indeed an otter, she's also addicted to Zynga applications.

yes, yes indeed. on both accounts.

or maybe i'm a Zynga application and i'm addicted to Otters?

the world may never know.

nateswift

Otter addiction is easily explained.  Now what the heck is the other?
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do-  Kerouac

HeyThere