Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 895 times)  Share 

Offline 1onetheone

• Valued Member
Hi All
« on: May 08, 2010, 01:19:43 AM »
Hi Everyone my name is Rob and I am a deciple of Jesus. I was introduced to this site by another similar forum called whygodwonthealamputees so here i am. I warn people of the truth about heaven, hell, death and life through jesus (see the thread i posted as warning in religious discussion)

I became a true believer myself in the good news of christ last year when I was in the depths of depression and other problems i had in my life. The reason I believed for myself was that I heard the warning and realised that i did not have a personal relationship with jesus and did not seek his voice and way. So I gave up my worldly dreams and goals and desires and stopped sinning (cursing, racism, sexial pervertion, unbelief among many other) and sought jesus with a serious heart. He heard me and answered me with his voice in my heart.

Since then his holy spirit has guided me into all truth and i continue to have victory over all sin in my life and do not let any sin dwell in my thoughts or actions. If i live in sin now i am a total hypocrit as sadly many are and non belivers can see this.

Since Jesus came to me the depression which i had for several years is tottally gone and i am free and best of all have an awsome peace inside.
I see this site is called isgodimaginary, Well for all of you who cant and dont believe in god let alone jesus I would say this:

God is real however you cannot see him or hear him because you have not turned and repented from sins in generall and we all have sinned. You may even have been christian once and went to church but that doenst mean you lived the way that leads to life. I was blind to belief in god too once but now i can see i am trying to show people the truth of what i myself can see if they wish to belive that i can see the truth.

If you cant belive but want to i suggest you start praying with a serious heart to know the truth and you will find it because that is what jesus promised and he will reveal it to you personally. Be patient and seek you will find, I did.

Offline Son of Man

• Not a Highly
  • Valued Member
  • Stalker, mutant freak, and imbecile
    • Is God Imaginary?
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »
Welcome, Rob.  Hope you stick around.  : )

+1
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

Offline Apotheosis

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 01:39:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Rob.

Fun times ahead.

Offline SkunkButt

• Contemplating becoming a
  • Valued Member
  • Be pro-active. Raise a stinker.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 04:27:12 AM »
 ||welcome||
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong. 

Dennis Miller

Offline Airyaman

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »
Hi Everyone my name is Rob and I am a deciple of Jesus. I was introduced to this site by another similar forum called whygodwonthealamputees so here i am. I warn people of the truth about heaven, hell, death and life through jesus (see the thread i posted as warning in religious discussion)

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.  On another thread can you tell us why your truth is more true than the truth brought to us by other believers? Thanks in advance.
All I had to see was the bad spray tan. I knew this was not the person I could vote for.

Offline Drauthlin

• Valued Member
  • 420 pray to jesus everday
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »
Welcome, dear friend! I look forward to having mature, deep debates with you concerning the veracity of your claims. I'm sure they will be enlightening, mature and grounded in reality.

+1
"God is imaginary." - QM (props for admitting it, man)
"I the Lord am a...tender and delicate woman." - Exodus and Revelations.

Offline Dexter

• Not quite a
  • Valued Member
  • Self Portrait
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 02:36:45 PM »
Welcome Rob. +1 for believing for yourself.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."-the Amendment that ensures nobody is safe..

Offline Airyaman

• Valued Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 02:48:39 AM »
Welcome Rob. +1 for believing for yourself.

I think Rob will come back after this thread resurrection.
All I had to see was the bad spray tan. I knew this was not the person I could vote for.

- IGI Chat