Main Menu

Member Photo Thread

Started by Dkit, August 10, 2008, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmarie

Quote from: Trevor on September 05, 2008, 07:41:58 AM
ok i'll jump on board!
heres me in some of my adventures in China

Me in a chinese bar - drunks and fireworks, only in this country is that combination legal and encouraged!

Cheers guys  ||thumbs||

LOL. I want to have you to my next party!
The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

Assyriankey

Old Chinese proverb - never light candle in ear with firework in mouth.

You have been warned  ||cheesy||
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

cmarie

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 05, 2008, 03:18:10 PM

ok i'll jump on board!

Me in a chinese bar - drunks and fireworks, only in this country is that combination legal and encouraged!

Cheers guys  ||thumbs||

hmmmm, this could be a dangerous party... ||cheesy||

The highest point a man can attain is not knowledge, or virtue, or goodness, or victory, but something even greater, more heroic and more despairing:
Sacred Awe!
—Nikos Kazantzakis

Assyriankey

Quote from: cmarie on September 05, 2008, 03:44:38 PM

LOL - that's such a great photo!
Ignoring composer and wilson is key to understanding the ontological unity of the material world.

Son of Man

Quote from: anna on September 05, 2008, 01:23:05 PM

it's not working working SoM....but you still have to post the one in the dress since i tried so hard...

Not to worry, our forum has the friendliest staff around.  I fixed your link for you.  : )

By the way, I like your hat.  Are you from Texas?

--------------------------

I guess I have to keep up my end of the deal.  Here's my pic.  I'm the skinny one.

The larger man is another forum member, Herman Menderchuck.
"Our old forum is dead we should bring a newborn one to life."  
Steve Ox, GLF Forum, July 28, 2008

anna

||grin||

Fantastic!

What was the occasion?

No, not Texas, from NZ (sorta-kinda)

Son of Man

Quote from: anna on September 05, 2008, 07:11:43 PM
||grin||
Fantastic!
What was the occasion?
No, not Texas, from NZ (sorta-kinda) but i live in Massachusetts
That was Halloween, my favorite night of the year.  The fat man is a minor celebrity.  If I search google or photobucket for West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval, it won't take long to find pictures and footage of him.  He does the most disturbing yet hilarious strip routine you've ever seen.  I don't think anyone really wants to watch, but they can't help themselves.  The man draws a huge crowd whenever he does it.  In a crowd of literally hundreds of thousands, people are taking their eyes off half-naked women to see him perform.  Even with women who look like this running around, the fat man steals the show.

anna

Now that's the dress you should have worn!!! ||busted||

Son of Man

Quote from: anna on September 05, 2008, 07:11:43 PM
No, not Texas, from NZ (sorta-kinda) but i live in Massachusetts

Assy is from NZ, too, and he wears a hat kind of like Crocodile Dundee's.  I think a cowgirl hat would would be a good look for you. 

Son of Man

Quote from: anna on September 05, 2008, 08:09:47 PM
Now that's the dress you should have worn!!! ||busted||

I think I'd look pretty damn good in it, too.  : )  I'm cheap, so I wear the same dress every year.  I might buy pink shoelaces, some socks that say Drama Queen, wear a bra, change the wig, or wear some jewelry, but the dress says the same.  I wear it backwards, so i can have the front zipped down.  I have to slim down 20 lbs each yr just to slide back into it.  10 yrs ago, I worked at Target, and I wore the dress with a leather jacket and rainbow bandana.  I was called to the front lanes to ring people up when it got busy, but customers avoided my lane.  They chose to wait in line than have me ring them up. It was great.  : )

Last year, I had a lot of fun.  I went to another Target to buy a bra, only it was well before Halloween, and the employees didn't know I was shopping for a costume.  It got some weird looks from customers.    I asked one of the employees for help, but made the mistake of telling her that it was for Halloween.  Then I started messing with the lady at the changing rooms.  With a straight face, I would ask her questions like what kind of bra works best with a hairy chest, and what kind of accessories would go with it.   The poor thing had the hardest time trying to be polite.  Several times, she had to look away from me and cover her mouth to keep from laughing.  After I'd gone to her a couple times for help, i finally felt bad enough to let her know I was just playing with her.  : )

Son of Man

Cmarie, that's one of my favorites.  : )

But now i miss Fishjie.  He posted more drunk pics than anyone.

Trevor

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 05, 2008, 08:02:27 AM
LOL Trevor !  Pisshead  ||beerchug||

Now where was I?  Oh yes...

I WAS THERE TOO!
on the couch next to you remember!??! look theres your foot on my table!  ||beerchug||

hey thats looks suspiciously like the couch in the Pink Floyd Echoes video clip.....  ||thumbs||
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

Trevor

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 05, 2008, 03:18:10 PM

ok i'll jump on board!

Cheers guys  ||thumbs||

+ 1 for a great idea!

i'll go see my favorite chinese fireworks smuggler tonight! his apartment is in the building cross from mine. you cant miss his room, its always well lit  ||razz||
Chief of Hooters
WILLIE STROKER!!!!!!!

catwixen

Anna...Hooley dooley! +1 for posting your pic. Where is that beach? Don't they believe in sand over there?
cmarie, I love that pic of you...talk about ear wax, you made yours into candle.  ||thumbs||
trevor... ||first|| champ of the pissheads.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

anna

Quote from: catwixen on September 06, 2008, 07:55:34 AM
Anna...Hooley dooley! +1 for posting your pic. Where is that beach? Don't they believe in sand over there?
cmarie, I love that pic of you...talk about ear wax, you made yours into candle.  ||thumbs||
trevor... ||first|| champ of the pissheads.

cmarie....where can i get one of those? i've tried them before....and i never realized how hearing impaired i was until after i used those candle thingys. love the ironic connection with Assy's proverb btw!

Son of Man

Anna, if you are willing to post the picture, then we are willing to reconsider the forum's rules.  : )

anna

Son of Man

She's much prettier when she's smiling.  I like her hat.  : )

Assyriankey

My spidey senses are tingling...

||think||

BladeofTheImmortal

So, anna...have I ever told you that I'm single?
/\_/\        ( \__/)
(>'.'<) and (='.'=) should just get along!
(")_(")       (")_(")

Assyriankey

Quote from: anna on September 08, 2008, 04:10:57 PM

Anna, prune face looks considerably happier than you.  Is that the hat of happiness?

Son of Man

Quote from: Assyriankey on September 10, 2008, 03:09:55 AM
Quote from: anna on September 08, 2008, 04:10:57 PM

Anna, looks considerably happier than you.  Is that the hat of happiness?

And look how depressed looks with the hat off.

She looks like she could take her own life.

rickymooston

||Kris||
"Re: Why should any Black man have any respect for any cop?
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

unkleE

I think I must be a boring old fart, because I spend so much time trying to act serious that I forgot to look at this thread until now. Worse still, I'll have to post a photo. Here I am a few months ago enjoying the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas on a recent visit (my only time in the land of the free) to visit a family member.

I suspect it won't appear because I don't know how to post a picture, even though I've read the Help. But I'll try. If it doesn't appear, can someone give me advice please? I'm going to bed, it's after midnight. But got it next morning after Seka's help.

Is there a God? To believe or not believe, that is the question!

anna

Quote from: rickymooston on September 10, 2008, 03:26:51 AM
Probably anna's gf is mega hot too but well, ...

Oh, but hotness is sooo much more than looks...

It's the way one moves, talks, that knowing twinkle in one's eye....

I think what captivated me most about her is her intensity. She has that ability to enter into someone's personal space and make their stomach do flips without ever saying a word or even making eye contact...you can just feel her presence so deeply. (if it's a chemical thing they should bottle it and make a fortune)

On the flip side she is absolutely impermeable to logic. You can reason with her all you want but if it's not what she wants to hear...she just won't hear it. Frustrates me to no end...that's where this forum comes in handy (a much needed source of logical discourse).

Babe, if your reading this you know i love you.

rickymooston

Quote from: anna on September 10, 2008, 03:45:37 PM
I think what captivated me most about my girl friend at the time of this post is her intensity. She has that ability to enter into someone's personal space and make their stomach do flips without ever saying a word or even making eye contact...you can just feel her presence so deeply. (if it's a chemical thing they should bottle it and make a fortune)

Sounds great. She is 100% on the all girl's team?

On the flip side she is absolutely impermeable to logic. You can reason with her all you want but if it's not what she wants to hear...she just won't hear it. Frustrates me to no end...that's where this forum comes in handy (a much needed source of logical discourse).

She sounds kind of female, ... If you are not like that, that is a bonus. ;-).

Babe, if your reading this you know i love you.

Moose laughs at the silly humans.
Your question is racist. If the police behave badly then everyone should lose respect for those policemen.", Happy Evolute

seka

Anyway, ...
Our forum trinity have some serious competition for hotness. Hard to believe but true.

Moose, -1 for stating the obvious.

Anna, +1.

Son of Man

Quote from: seka on September 10, 2008, 05:30:18 PM
Anyway, ...
Our forum trinity have some serious competition for hotness. Hard to believe but true.

Anna, +1.

Seka, you're too polite.  I was tempted to give him a -10 for that comment. 

rickymooston

Quote from: Son of Man on September 10, 2008, 05:40:55 PM
Quote from: seka on September 10, 2008, 05:30:18 PM
Anyway, ...

Anna, +1.

Seka, you're too polite.  I was tempted to give him a -10 for that comment. 

The moose winks in a knowing sort of way without bothering to explain why.

seka

Quote from: unkleE on September 10, 2008, 02:07:15 PM

I suspect it won't appear because I don't know how to post a picture, even though I've read the Help. But I'll try. If it doesn't appear, can someone give me advice please? I'm going to bed, it's after midnight.

The link you have between your [i m g] tags is to the page that has the picture on it. You'll want to right click on picture that you want to share and select "Copy Image Location," and that will be what will go between the [i m g] tags.